|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi P.H. did you get a ton a rain up there?

Yes we did. I heard the sirens go off yesterday indicating they were opening more gates on the dam to let some more water go thru. So far no damage here that I have found yet. It is nice to see the sun shining bright out there this morning but still a little breezy and cool.

By the way, I noticed I missed 2 post you posted to me but I missed them because of our lunitic liberal assclown clogging the thread with nonsense but I'll get back to them later when time permits.

The bright side of that is it does prove to those reading this thread that it is time to vote against anything Democrat until such a time the party can rid itself of these liberal hacks.

One thing that is absolutely obvious, Barack Hussein Obama, The Kenyan Muslim has taken Washington DC and our Government to a whole new level of corruption. Anyway, I hope all is well your way.

Best Regards
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>Piling on a bill is how business is done. It has been long before Obama took office. The smartest thing I heard Herman Caine say was,
One page bill.

I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected. That is exactly the kind of corruption that has to be stopped and thankful Republican have and will keep control of the House for the remainder of this corrupt moron and make it impossible for him to pass anything in his agenda. That corrupt useless low-life Purple Lip Kenyan is officially a Lame Duck President for the rest of his term.

As for One Page Bills, while that would be nice if it could happen, it will never happen. That's just wishful thing.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I think I could even begin to answer for MistyGirl but I would say our foreign policy is a failure in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran and now Iraq is turning back to violence perpetrated by Al Qaida. We completely alienated the new President of Libya by saying and claiming a made up story about Benghazi when the President of Libya was very forthcoming and told the truth, our "government" hung him out to dry publicly in front of the world for months. That's why he wouldn't allow the FBI to come into the country for several weeks to investigate the evidence in Benghazi. Not building good will with that fiasco!

Absolutely true on every point you made here Susan. Great response you have here.
Best regards to you.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Administration a brief synopsis:

Obama- the CEO who "knows nothing."

Biden- gaff a minute, open mouth insert foot.

Hillary Clinton- "had no knowledge."

Leon Panetta- "had no information."

Eric Holder- "I don't know, I have no knowledge."

Douglas Shulman- "I had no knowledge of."

Steven Miller- "I don't know, I don't remember."

Then in Tuesday Hearing Steven Miller comes clean and admits he knew about the targeting and that there was a list.

Wednesday Hearing- Lois Lerner is scheduled to testified but her attorney requested she not be required to appear since she will answer all questions by invoking the 5th amendment.

Is anyone in America paying attention to this? Where is the accountability?

Truth is they know but also know they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption is all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair.

Yes, everyone is watching but unfortionately the liberal retards are cheering them on. As for them, they deserve everything that is going to happen to them because of this corruption. As for accountablility, that is going to take a lot more investigations to uncover all the corruption. For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>You will be happy to know that since 2007 over a million illegal immigrants have left our country, but it hasn't seemed to have helped our college grads with JOBS. I believe one issue that people are over looking is LEGAL immigration. We had almost 500,000 new arrivals in 2011. Guess whose jobs they are taking?
If you guessed the illegals that have left you would be wrong.

I believe that all immigration should be stopped until we can get our JOBS problems straightened out, but high tech business doesn't want that to happen. They believe that our college grads are not prepared to go to work for them. They don't want sociology and phycology majors. They need engineers and physicists. The key to our problems is education.

Our politicians take every opportunity to turn their backs on what is most important. Why because education is not entertaining. All these scandals are the entertainment.

If you think the scandals are entertaining then you will really think the investigations and hearings will be very entertaining. I am totally in favor of all the investigations and hearings it takes to impeach and remove this corrupt Purple Lip Kenyan and everyone connected to him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I think it was 43 that were prosecuted during Nixons fiasco and I feel that record will be broken with this one by the time the dust settles.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.
It is true that stupid and bigoted go together.
Must be hard to have one without the other.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be happy to know that since 2007 over a million illegal immigrants have left our country, but it hasn't seemed to have helped our college grads with JOBS. I believe one issue that people are over looking is LEGAL immigration. We had almost 500,000 new arrivals in 2011. Guess whose jobs they are taking?
If you guessed the illegals that have left you would be wrong.
I believe that all immigration should be stopped until we can get our JOBS problems straightened out, but high tech business doesn't want that to happen. They believe that our college grads are not prepared to go to work for them. They don't want sociology and phycology majors. They need engineers and physicists. The key to our problems is education.
Our politicians take every opportunity to turn their backs on what is most important. Why because education is not entertaining. All these scandals are the entertainment.
You state a million illegals have left our country but conveniently give no estimate to how many are flooding across our borders from the South especially but all borders should be included. You do agree, to address this issue honestly we have to be willing to address ALL FACTS?
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that stupid and bigoted go together.
Must be hard to have one without the other.
Is that statement a confession?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma has a lower population than other states which do not have tornadoes, OKC is tornado alley a earned nickname. It makes sense with less population paying in and more instances of natural disasters there would be a disparity.
==========
Texas has tornadoes and hurricanes. Ever hear of Granbury recently, or Gulf of Mexico Hurricanes. Galveston was totally destroyed by a hurricane. Yet Texas is a net giver state and Oklahoma is a net taker state. There is much more going on that keeps Oklahoma down than the weather, and ignoring those problems of backwardness and good-old-boy politics is the biggest part of the problem. Born here, grew-up here. Know Oklahoma landscape well.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Most who post here just hate black people.

Plain and simple, yet they all say they are Christians.

Hope that God will accept this.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You state a million illegals have left our country but conveniently give no estimate to how many are flooding across our borders from the South especially but all borders should be included. You do agree, to address this issue honestly we have to be willing to address ALL FACTS?
We have a million less illegals in the U.S. now, than we had in 2007. When I say illegals I mean all illegals, not just the ones you choose to be racist against.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that statement a confession?
You clearly demonstrate the stupid part.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
CHOKE On It ----BIG BOY!
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

''I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""

This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.

And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..

And if my bigotry shows, then I am equally PROUD.
TAMARA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
''I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""
This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.
And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..
And if my bigotry shows, then I am equally PROUD.
And I, TAMARA, a good clean god fearing republicain woman of good standing hate all blacks. It shows in my posts and I agree with old bigot Packing Heat.

Impeach the N
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I do not like any non-whites, including injuns, blacks, or any other shade other than pure white.

I do not like any so-called white that gets a tan to darken their god given white skin.

Only pure white christians will get through the pearly gates.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
==========
Fuzzy Zoeller and Sergio Garcia would be the top golfers in the world if not for that black boy's affirmative action admission into white golf. Tiger's only the top golfer in the world because he has a drop of black blood. He certainly doesn't have the talent and skill. Just ask Fuzzy and Sergio. They're convinced Tiger should be playing a three-hole golf course somewhere in a Harlem nightmare. He's definitely inferior to them because of one-drop-rule, according to their implications. And Tiger's liking fried chicken, and his liking white women who aren't big as Mount Vesuvius is just further proof of their claim.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is they know but also know they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption is all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair.
Yes, everyone is watching but unfortionately the liberal retards are cheering them on. As for them, they deserve everything that is going to happen to them because of this corruption. As for accountablility, that is going to take a lot more investigations to uncover all the corruption. For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens.
Most Republicans don't like to bring up Richard M. Nixon. It makes them look bad.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

CHOKE On It ----BIG BOY!
Choking and Big Boys seems to always
be on your mind. It's apparent what
you do for entertainment and or profit.

You should practice deep thoughts not
deep throats.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

Nixon wasn't impeached he resigned. So did Agnew his first Vice
President. Nixon did open the door to China while in office. I'm sure Big Business is grateful, At least the ones that have shipped our jobs to them. The poor and middle class should be to, because they are getting to the point they can't afford to buy America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co-parenting (Jun '13) 17 hr Lol 29
Lion King Fri reveen 5
Illegal drug use ruined my family Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 4
Respect Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 2
Review: Tamarack Assisted Living Center Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dennis 2,602
Old fool Aug 18 Reaping and sowing 1

Search the Altus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE