Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#40402 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew we had something in common. I only have one dog also. I would like to have more, but I'm only a peasant. Why do you only have one? I'll bet it is because it only has two legs, and is blind.
Talk to yourself often?
Zane

United States

#40403 May 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Looks like we got new problems this morning. FOX news reporter was also targeted and is being charged as a co-conspirator in a leak. And new IG (inspector) report says the DOJ leaked info on a fast and furious whistleblower to smear him.
Yep, James Rosen was another victim of DOJ erroneously naming him in a criminal complaint so they could access his personal emails & work emails plus they went into FOX's server and searched content. Oh, this is getting bigger and bigger all this happened prior to the last election.

Judge Andrew Napolitano is livid and said there is clear Supreme Court case law to support James Rosen position as he is not guilty of any wrongdoing. Napolitano said it was a 'chilling' example of abuse of what is supposed to be a free press.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40404 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts are they're corrupt and $25,000.00 richer because of me, lol.
An enforcement inspector showed up at my office one day, unannounced and said he was there to have a look around my manufacturing area. I told him not today because we was too busy to tolerate his nonsense. He said I had no choice in the matter. He was wrong! I gave him until the count of 3 to leave or I would throw him back through the door he came in. I don't think he knew how to count because I made it to 3 before he went back through the door in which he came.
As he was rolling head over heels I think he realized I did have a choice that he may have overlooked. If I had it to do over, I would knock his teeth out of his mouth before I threw him through the door. Unfortunately for him all witnesses said he attacked me first, lol, so the assault charges were dropped and the infractions from the inspection that happened later that week cost me the $25 big ones. After that ordeal I never had any problems with them harrassing me again.
Now I see why you don't like unions. I thought is was because you were un-American. I was wrong it's because your pro big business. You have a reason to hate unions. I was hoping if I kept asking you questions I'd find something near and dear to your heart.

Well have to go for a while. I have to go get my stupid kids from stupid school so they can show me how stupider they are now.

That was for you WFO

More storms today they were pretty close yesterday. My little shack was taken out three years ago. Hoping it's not my time again.

Remember don't worry be happy!
Zane

United States

#40405 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
There can be only one God!
You need to stop talking to yourself, then take your own advice and calm the hell down!
Susan

United States

#40406 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
There can be only one God!
There can only be one....HIGHLANDER!
Susan

United States

#40407 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why you don't like unions. I thought is was because you were un-American. I was wrong it's because your pro big business. You have a reason to hate unions. I was hoping if I kept asking you questions I'd find something near and dear to your heart.
Well have to go for a while. I have to go get my stupid kids from stupid school so they can show me how stupider they are now.
That was for you WFO
More storms today they were pretty close yesterday. My little shack was taken out three years ago. Hoping it's not my time again.
Stay safe
Susan

United States

#40408 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That was for you WFO
More like pro-business.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40409 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That was for you WFO

Do you always walk around the block to get across the street? You should have just ask and I would have told you that I am pro-All Businesses since without them would mean no one has a job. Remember, Government does not create wealth, it steals it from those that create it to pay off campaign debts for those that help get them elected such as Obama has been doing for the last 5 years.

Something else that is near and dear to my heart is helping those I know that truly do try to help themselves.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40410 May 20, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
More like pro-business.

Exactly!
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40411 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me God, for I have sinned.
Even in heaven, class matters.
You'll be lucky to get 4th class.

You'll be comfortable there.
Susan

United States

#40412 May 20, 2013
Whoa, OKC area just got nailed with a tornado.
Susan

United States

#40413 May 20, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in heaven, class matters.
You'll be lucky to get 4th class.
You'll be comfortable there.
I have to prepare myself for your judgment day....not to laugh!
Susan

United States

#40414 May 20, 2013
Tulsa has tornado warning with a debris ball indicated on Doppler. Signing off, in the shelter I go...good luck everyone.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40415 May 20, 2013
I sure hope none of the posters here were in the tornado track. It looks like the same places were hit today as who were hit in May 3 1999. Watching that storm in 1999 made me put a safe room in.

I one suggest to anyone that maybe thinking of putting storm shelter in their present home or a new home it would be wise to have a land line for a phone ran into it. I found that there are so many people calling on their cell phones that they get over loaded and calls keep getting dropped.

Everyone stay safe. Grade school was hit in West Moore and it is pretty much leveled. Just saw pictures.
MistyGirl

United States

#40416 May 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I sure hope none of the posters here were in the tornado track. It looks like the same places were hit today as who were hit in May 3 1999. Watching that storm in 1999 made me put a safe room in.
I one suggest to anyone that maybe thinking of putting storm shelter in their present home or a new home it would be wise to have a land line for a phone ran into it. I found that there are so many people calling on their cell phones that they get over loaded and calls keep getting dropped.
Everyone stay safe. Grade school was hit in West Moore and it is pretty much leveled. Just saw pictures.
Thank God you are ok, I was worried with the line of storms you may have had problems.
JAG

United States

#40417 May 20, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you are ok, I was worried with the line of storms you may have had problems.
She's got a safe room Ms. Misty, so she's ok :-)
MistyGirl

United States

#40418 May 20, 2013
I know she does, lol, but Tamara is always doing projects on the property or helping her neighbors out so I was concerned. Sorry, can't help my protective nature.

:)
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40419 May 20, 2013
Sad day for Oklahoma.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40420 May 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I one suggest to anyone that maybe thinking of putting storm shelter in their present home or a new home it would be wise to have a land line for a phone ran into it.
Yes, a land line is a great idea. That way
when the phone company finally repairs the downed
lines in 3 weeks you can report you whereabouts.
And that you've eaten your children while stuck
in your shelter.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40421 May 20, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Today it is all around Moore. They say the storm seems to have taken the path that the May 3, 1999 storm did that destroyed Moore then.
Yesterdays storms were about 2 miles south of several of my kids homes and we are a couple miles North. So far been real lucky. I really feel so bad for the ones that were hit. One grade school was level but all kids are OK. But they are reporting there are deaths. So Sad.

Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent 12 hr Curious 1
A+ minor Anthony Neal Dec 14 ??? 43
samantha wallak Dec 13 SamanthaMFuckinGarza 3
Glen Winters Dec 9 bubba 3
Will Snyder get a drug dog Dec 3 vote em out 1
Luscombe Aircraft - Quartz Mountain Aerospace (Jan '09) Nov 27 11E Owner 148
nancy rowell mangum ok (Nov '12) Nov 22 Salt Ronald 42
Altus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web