Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You do fine all by yourself bucko. I should have said child or children but I know she has sons so I worded it as 'son' the whole point is you weren't being supportive or agreeing with her instead you were denigrating her for not paying for the party. Why should she pay for a party her son decided he would take care of instead? If you had given yourself some time to see how MistyGirl is totally for her family you wouldn't have made such a snarkie, catty suggestion.
Your reading comprehension is very low. That means you don't understand what you read.

I would suggest you start with a book titled, Cat in the Hat.
And try to work your way up to comic books for the rest of the summer. With a lot of effort, you might just surprise yourself.

GOOD DAY
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension is very low. That means you don't understand what you read.
And try to work your way up to comic books for the rest of the summer. With a lot of effort, you might just surprise yourself.
GOOD DAY
That's why they can't produce anything about my posts.

Were as you only have to look at any of their posts to me and you will find some pretty obnoxious comments in replies to purely political posts of mine. And that is a pretty much all of the daily postings entails.

They take purely political posts of mine and reply with the most obnoxious crap that your never to sure whether your speaking to an adult or a very obnoxious child.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

And for all the haters, I am leaving tomorrow. But if Misty is reading this, what is helping those corporate profits soar is places like Bangladesh and Cambodia and China were they can pay slave wages and charge premium prices back in the US.

After all slavery was profitable in the US, they fought a war for it.

Now they just take their business to where slavery seems to be legal.

Until those poor people wise up and get unionized, they will keep getting killed.
So What

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
And for all the haters, I am leaving tomorrow. But if Misty is reading this, what is helping those corporate profits soar is places like Bangladesh and Cambodia and China were they can pay slave wages and charge premium prices back in the US.
Until those poor people wise up and get unionized, they will keep getting killed.
We have another word for slavery now; it's productivity.
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD DAY
Couldn't disagree with you more. I read your post and "snarkie" though not a technical term is descriptive to the level of disrespect shown toward a poster sharing a personal experience with her family. Grandmothers are a special part of our society and certainly deserve respect unless they prove otherwise.
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Lecturing someone the caliber of MistyGirl is beyond your capabilities. You know that, running a restaurant which by all accounts is your husband's domain doesn't scratch the surface of her experience.

The Civil War was fought for reasons more than 'slavery', but they keep secrets like that in other places than progressive liberal blogs.

Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they can't produce anything about my posts.
Were as you only have to look at any of their posts to me and you will find some pretty obnoxious comments in replies to purely political posts of mine. And that is a pretty much all of the daily postings entails.
They take purely political posts of mine and reply with the most obnoxious crap that your never to sure whether your speaking to an adult or a very obnoxious child.
Anyone can disprove this as an outrageous lie.
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
READ AGAIN, not supportive or agreeing with MistyGirl. Completely misunderstood her post since MistyGirl clearly was talking about her grandson. In fact 'So What' was snarkie and hateful.
Your right and he/she's WRONG! 1. MistyGirl was talking about a grandson, not one of her offspring. 2. Who is he/she to say what she did and didn't do, was 'So What' there? No. Did he/she ever think maybe she quietly 'helped' in a way her son and daughter-in-law wanted her to help? Perhaps MistyGirl son didn't want any assistance, we don't know.

That post was judgmental and rude since he/she claims to be a new poster, they couldn't possibly know much about MistyGirl she doesn't post often.
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Find yourself bored then go back a few months and read you see exactly what Jesse and the others are talking about.
The list is long that's for sure!, LOL.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if he could do it by executive privilege, since you might have noticed that some party with an R blocks everything he wants to do...but that probably isn't possible...especially since those people are doing the lending are Republican benefactors and a few Blue Dog Dems too.

The R's have been bitching for years about a budget, even though he's submitted one, know it's just sitting there in committee while the R's are busy thinking how what they can blackmail for this time now that the continuing resolution is up and they have to fund gov again.

Supposed to close Guantanamo too but that gets the Republican's fear panties in a wad...
And that is why we put those republicans there. To put the breaks on the train wreck that was going on up to 2010 and thank God that we did. I can't imagine what this country would like if dems had full control.

You can go on and on about the tea party in the government but the extreme left has taken over the dems and the people don't like those people either. That's how Sanford won. People would rather have a cheating scum bag than a liberal who is running off the back of her celebrity brother.. When you can't beat out a cheating scum bag and people choose him bc he's the lesser of two evils, Houston, you have a problem.

When Obama and Reid send up a budget that's worth discussing, then maybe it will be a bigger deal.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can afford to send your children to private school You should at least have a enough respect for your family to help with a party. Or maybe they have so much money, that they could care less what you think about them.
You're the one with a reading comprehension problem! Why don't you show some class and apologize? Seems like you resent her families success to me!
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why we put those republicans there. To put the breaks on the train wreck that was going on up to 2010 and thank God that we did. I can't imagine what this country would like if dems had full control.
You can go on and on about the tea party in the government but the extreme left has taken over the dems and the people don't like those people either. That's how Sanford won. People would rather have a cheating scum bag than a liberal who is running off the back of her celebrity brother.. When you can't beat out a cheating scum bag and people choose him bc he's the lesser of two evils, Houston, you have a problem.
When Obama and Reid send up a budget that's worth discussing, then maybe it will be a bigger deal.
Well I can at least agree with this post. But I have to say when it comes to Tamara and MistyGirl most of us really like both of them!

Time for work so I will check in later.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can at least agree with this post. But I have to say when it comes to Tamara and MistyGirl most of us really like both of them!

Time for work so I will check in later.
???
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm new to this blog, but I've been around long enough to see what is going on.
Everyone seems to be looking to see how low the other person can be made to go.
It looks to me that is the form of entertainment that a lot of you craving.
I haven't been on here much lately posting but I have read the posting. You are talking about something you know nothing about when it comes to other posters including Justi. I have posted against and with her for better than close to 3 years. I do know what she does and how she take post and turn them around to suit her where you almost do not recognizes your own posting.

Actually there better things to discuss than Justi. She holds her own and always comes back at her own free will.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to come back. You all are to stupid. He or she just was earlier chatting with Misty about the tuition for private schools and then she was comiserating with Misty about parents that send their kids to private schools that wouldn't chip in the money for the kids school trip.
But you pin heads jumped all over her/him.
And you talk about reading yea, go back and read yourself and bring up those posts yourself buckaroo.
You all have a second grade reading ability!
And the intelligence to match, but that to much of a hit for second graders...
Justi you need to go back and reread that post Misti.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can afford to send your children to private school You should at least have a enough respect for your family to help with a party. Or maybe they have so much money, that they could care less what you think about them.
Is this the post everyone is up in arms about being posted to Misti. Rereading I am getting that SoWhat is agreeing with Misti. Maybe it should have been written clearer. But I reread the post by Misti he/she was posting to and I think he is agreeing with Misti and not putting her down or her sons family down.

Sorry for my earlier posting to you!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat has way to many like minded fans here. That the tie that binds them altogether. Did you read here a while before posting? That's almost a standard post from him since this thread was established. And they love him for it...

He is their Bull Connor.

You ignorant dolt, I don't have any fans here nor do I seek any. I post what ever the hell I think without regard of anyone and if they like it fine and if they don't that is fine too!

And Bull Connor? Are you kidding me? Not hardly you ignorant dolt!
Of course, you water-carriers for the Obama administration have long since “maxed out” the race card. Your effort to portray me as the reincarnation of the infamous Bull Connor deserves a short comment. Specifically, we should remember Bull Connor for what he was and what he was not. Bull Connor was a Democrat, I'm not.

Bull Connor was also a member of the Democratic National Committee, I've never been a member of anything related to Democrats you ignorant dolt. That’s the governing board of the national Democratic Party, the one currently chaired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz. She’s the evil, understated lady who says Republicans are using “violent movie clips” to push “their people to inflict pain and hurt people.” But I disagree. It is Debbie Waqsserman Schultz, that promotes policies that really does hurt people and the continued destruction of the Middle-Class in this Nation proves it does you retarded moron.

It bears noting as well that Bull Connor was not only a member of the Democratic National Committee, but also of the Ku Klux Klan. And when Klansmen attacked Freedom Riders in Birmingham with bats and metal pipes, Connor allowed the beating to go on for 15 minutes without interference. You Progressive Liberal Retards have had over 4 years to continue inflicting pain on the poor and Middle-Class.

Connor was active in the Democratic Party at the same time that Senators Robert Byrd of West Virginia and Albert Gore, Sr. of Tennessee were leading the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Connor was no doubt pleased that 80 percent of the “no” votes on that bill in the U.S. Senate, and 75 percent of the opposition in the House, came from Democrats. Bull Connor lived and died a Democrat , something I've never been nor ever will be.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>The housing market has come back some in markets like Nevada and Florida, but it will still take 10 years for it to recover, and that's if we don't have any hiccups along the way.
They reminds me, didn't Obama promise to go after the people that were responsible for the illegal lending practices that were used to extract billions of dollars from the American People?

Watch out for the "hiccups" that are possibly coming thanks to Obama.

The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place. President Obama’s economic advisers and outside experts say the nation’s much-celebrated housing rebound is leaving too many people behind, including young people looking to buy their first homes and individuals with credit records weakened by the recession.

In response, administration officials say they are working to get banks to lend to a wider range of borrowers by taking advantage of taxpayer-backed programs, including those offered by the Federal Housing Administration that insure home loans against default. Housing officials are urging the Justice Department to provide assurances to banks, which have become increasingly cautious, that they will not face legal or financial recriminations if they make loans to riskier borrowers who meet government standards but later default.

Yes he did make that promise but later found out it was Bill Clinton and the Democrats that started that snowball and he needed their help to push his agenda so like everything else that made common sense he pushed that promise aside and is now actively promoting that same nonsense again. I've already posted the proof that the Democrats pressured the lenders to make those ridiculous sub-prime loans so I will let you Google it if you are not aware of it.

Since I am a home builder by trade, if Obama manages to start that all over again, I'm in position to build a lot of houses and do not need a bank to get it done.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Had to come back. You all are to stupid. He or she just was earlier chatting with Misty about the tuition for private schools and then she was comiserating with Misty about parents that send their kids to private schools that wouldn't chip in the money for the kids school trip. But you pin heads jumped all over her/him. And you talk about reading yea, go back and read yourself and bring up those posts yourself buckaroo. You all have a second grade reading ability! And the intelligence to match, but that to much of a hit for second graders...

Had to come back, really? Does that mean your husband kicked your fatass out of the bed at 2:00 am in the morning? Was it because you were snoring too loud or there is not enough room in the bed for both of you at the same time? You ignorant dolt, you did not have to come back, you came back because you wanted to come back.

If time permits later, I fully intend to go bring some of your posts forward to bring a few chuckles for everyone else since I know this thread better than most, lol. Do you want your Fish Fantasy that you swore was true, first since it gives a better look at who you really are?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>That's why they can't produce anything about my posts. Were as you only have to look at any of their posts to me and you will find some pretty obnoxious comments in replies to purely political posts of mine. And that is a pretty much all of the daily postings entails. They take purely political posts of mine and reply with the most obnoxious crap that your never to sure whether your speaking to an adult or a very obnoxious child.

We'll see about that. I bet you I can bring them up when I get time? You know I can and will as I have many times before. Just like when you lied calling TAMARA a liar saying you never murdered your baby when you knew for a fact you really did. In fact it was you that warned everyone else to watch out what they posted because it would come back to haunt them, lol.

Lets face it, you're a progressive liberal hack so it is hardly worth the effort but if you insist it be brought up again then I may just have to do it so be careful what you wish for. Also remember the "English Only" thread is full of goodies you posted as well and I will bring them over here too, LOL. Personally I think "So What" can see you for who you really are just as everyone else already knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,121 - 39,140 of69,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Search the Altus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Co-parenting (Jun '13) 12 hr Her way 16
Rape 19 hr Equal accountability 3
Love's Gas price (Dec '13) Sat Bobby 7
A gentleman Sat Ugh 3
Altus girl in critical condition after near dro... Jul 11 Just Observing 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Erin 2,581
Recognize abuse in men (Oct '13) Jul 6 Been there 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE