OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40073 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>The housing market has come back some in markets like Nevada and Florida, but it will still take 10 years for it to recover, and that's if we don't have any hiccups along the way.
They reminds me, didn't Obama promise to go after the people that were responsible for the illegal lending practices that were used to extract billions of dollars from the American People?

Watch out for the "hiccups" that are possibly coming thanks to Obama.

The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place. President Obama’s economic advisers and outside experts say the nation’s much-celebrated housing rebound is leaving too many people behind, including young people looking to buy their first homes and individuals with credit records weakened by the recession.

In response, administration officials say they are working to get banks to lend to a wider range of borrowers by taking advantage of taxpayer-backed programs, including those offered by the Federal Housing Administration that insure home loans against default. Housing officials are urging the Justice Department to provide assurances to banks, which have become increasingly cautious, that they will not face legal or financial recriminations if they make loans to riskier borrowers who meet government standards but later default.

Yes he did make that promise but later found out it was Bill Clinton and the Democrats that started that snowball and he needed their help to push his agenda so like everything else that made common sense he pushed that promise aside and is now actively promoting that same nonsense again. I've already posted the proof that the Democrats pressured the lenders to make those ridiculous sub-prime loans so I will let you Google it if you are not aware of it.

Since I am a home builder by trade, if Obama manages to start that all over again, I'm in position to build a lot of houses and do not need a bank to get it done.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40074 May 16, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Had to come back. You all are to stupid. He or she just was earlier chatting with Misty about the tuition for private schools and then she was comiserating with Misty about parents that send their kids to private schools that wouldn't chip in the money for the kids school trip. But you pin heads jumped all over her/him. And you talk about reading yea, go back and read yourself and bring up those posts yourself buckaroo. You all have a second grade reading ability! And the intelligence to match, but that to much of a hit for second graders...

Had to come back, really? Does that mean your husband kicked your fatass out of the bed at 2:00 am in the morning? Was it because you were snoring too loud or there is not enough room in the bed for both of you at the same time? You ignorant dolt, you did not have to come back, you came back because you wanted to come back.

If time permits later, I fully intend to go bring some of your posts forward to bring a few chuckles for everyone else since I know this thread better than most, lol. Do you want your Fish Fantasy that you swore was true, first since it gives a better look at who you really are?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40075 May 16, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>That's why they can't produce anything about my posts. Were as you only have to look at any of their posts to me and you will find some pretty obnoxious comments in replies to purely political posts of mine. And that is a pretty much all of the daily postings entails. They take purely political posts of mine and reply with the most obnoxious crap that your never to sure whether your speaking to an adult or a very obnoxious child.

We'll see about that. I bet you I can bring them up when I get time? You know I can and will as I have many times before. Just like when you lied calling TAMARA a liar saying you never murdered your baby when you knew for a fact you really did. In fact it was you that warned everyone else to watch out what they posted because it would come back to haunt them, lol.

Lets face it, you're a progressive liberal hack so it is hardly worth the effort but if you insist it be brought up again then I may just have to do it so be careful what you wish for. Also remember the "English Only" thread is full of goodies you posted as well and I will bring them over here too, LOL. Personally I think "So What" can see you for who you really are just as everyone else already knows.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40076 May 16, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>And for all the haters, I am leaving tomorrow. But if Misty is reading this, what is helping those corporate profits soar is places like Bangladesh and Cambodia and China were they can pay slave wages and charge premium prices back in the US. After all slavery was profitable in the US, they fought a war for it. Now they just take their business to where slavery seems to be legal. Until those poor people wise up and get unionized, they will keep getting killed.

You're leaving again? Leaving where? From one couch and computer to another and start posting with everyone else's screen-name again?
You ignorant dolt are not leaving anywhere.

As for those Third World Countries becoming Unionized, I suggest you back off eating so many "Dream Cookies" you ignorant dolt! That will never happen and as a matter of fact they are shrinking to just a bad memory in this country, LOL.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#40077 May 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't have any fans here nor do I seek any. I post what ever the hell I think without regard of anyone and if they like it fine and if they don't that is fine too!
Don't expect anyone to contact you soon about your opinions.
What an Okie in Vinita thinks doesn't matter anywhere.
It's apparent that you need the practice reading so it's
good for you that vent here often.

Try to vent down wind though for everyone's benefit.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40078 May 16, 2013
For those of you that wanted to know why theses groups were applying for this tax status as a political group - the groups stated today that IRS told them they had to for their purposes. So they were following IRS rules.

30 something organizations will be filing lawsuits this week for violation of civil rights and that's exactly what this is.

There will be an investigation into finding out if Obama and Company had anything to do with this. I believe it starts May 22nd. This is not going away
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40079 May 16, 2013
A second appeals court has joined the D.C. Circuit in ruling that President Barack Obama’s recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board were unconstitutional, concluding that some board actions taken in the wake of those appointments were also invalid.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40080 May 16, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with a reading comprehension problem! Why don't you show some class and apologize? Seems like you resent her families success to me!
Your right, I should apologize. I'm sorry Zane was raised to be stupid. But please forgive him, because he makes me laugh. He thinks this is a postinote and not a blog.

I'm not sure if that was an apology, or a prayer, but it felt good. Thank you so much Zane. I'll have try that more often.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40081 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I should apologize. I'm sorry Zane was raised to be stupid. But please forgive him, because he makes me laugh. He thinks this is a postinote and not a blog.
I'm not sure if that was an apology, or a prayer, but it felt good. Thank you so much Zane. I'll have try that more often.
I bet if I worked at it, I could make it into a rhyme too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40082 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it hurt to explain exactly what you were saying in your post. I think I miss understood what you were saying back to Misti.
Now tell me when you were referring to someone having money to send their child to private school you were not meaning just Misti or her son. Therefore the parents that did should have tallied up money for that party or what ever.

Now did I get it right or where you really saying this to Misti thinking she should have tallied up the funds.

Just be big enough to clear it up and everyone can move on!

Thank You!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40083 May 16, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lecturing someone the caliber of MistyGirl is beyond your capabilities. You know that, running a restaurant which by all accounts is your husband's domain doesn't scratch the surface of her experience.
The Civil War was fought for reasons more than 'slavery', but they keep secrets like that in other places than progressive liberal blogs.
I can't believe that you said that MistyGirl had experienced the Civil War. You should have respect for Senior Citizens not make fun of them.
Zane

United States

#40084 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you said that MistyGirl had experienced the Civil War. You should have respect for Senior Citizens not make fun of them.
LMAO, he's going to shred your a$$, you're doing the same thing justaliar does by twisting and changing what a person actually posts.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40085 May 16, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, he's going to shred your a$$, you're doing the same thing justaliar does by twisting and changing what a person actually posts.
That's Entertainment! Have you gotten past the first page of the Cat in the Hat yet?
Zane

United States

#40086 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Say What: Adult or Worm?

Recent postings on Topix I write a line or two
Point I try to make is lost muddle meaning confuse.

Again I post to let my presence known to one and all
Poorly chosen phrases causes embarrassment I drop the ball.

Unintended consequences of badly worded post to MistyGirl
Turn friendly people against me quick acid laced words surl.

Since S.W. posted the offense if even no offense was intended
Man up with a apology first, then reword statement transcended.

To err is human which we all make, first we take it as our fault,
Correct the error first and foremost, once wounded pour no salt.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40087 May 16, 2013
Brace yourself: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Obamacare Office http://t.co/Y1HUr4FKQK
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40088 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Entertainment! Have you gotten past the first page of the Cat in the Hat yet?

Ill take that as a NO.
Zane

United States

#40089 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a copy when I was a small boy then I grew up and mom put it in the attic. I haven't seen it since you borrowed it for a book report.

Are you done yet?
Zane

United States

#40090 May 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Brace yourself: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Obamacare Office http://t.co/Y1HUr4FKQK
Oh what a giant piece of the puzzle that's been uncovered! Clearly what was happening in the IRS was predetermined and orchestrated political agenda of the progressive liberals. This is Obama's Chicago Mob Mentality.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40091 May 16, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a copy when I was a small boy then I grew up and mom put it in the attic. I haven't seen it since you borrowed it for a book report.
Are you done yet?
The title of my report is; How Zane's Mommy kept him from learning to read.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40092 May 16, 2013
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are worth as much as $6.8 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms released Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year that were worth between $1.8 million and nearly $7 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms the White House released Wednesday.

Required by law, the forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million, which makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

Obama signed the eight-page report Tuesday and the White House released it Wednesday.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in a JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are worth as much as $6.8 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms released Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year that were worth between $1.8 million and nearly $7 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms the White House released Wednesday.

Required by law, the forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million, which makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

Obama signed the eight-page report Tuesday and the White House released it Wednesday.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in ca JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in a JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.

From MSN News "Obamas say they are worth between $1.8 M and $6.8 M"

Pretty good after his first election win and a big deal was made about how old Obama's shoes were at the time. Funny thinking back I think this was a picture the Demo. painted to make the American people think Obama was actually for all the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Carter 2 hr Ok what up 2
Forrest Ray (Nov '15) Fri Read once in awhile 9
Mary bohannon from mangum Jan 15 realist 4
Prego Jan 5 ambush annie 2
Election Who do you support for State House in Oklahoma ... (Oct '10) Dec '17 As I see it 6
billy raulston (Jun '17) Dec '17 Guy 3
Jackson County Sex Offenders! (Apr '09) Dec '17 Blair Born 26

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages