OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

United States

#38766 Apr 26, 2013
Religious zealots have positioned themselves within state governments in an effort to shape the states with their sick and twisted version of Christianity. To date, North Dakota, Arkansas, Kansas, Virginia, Florida, Nebraska, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana have all passed or seriously considered laws written based on an extreme religious view. These bills and laws are specifically designed to target reproductive rights, science, history, and other religions in an effort to declare America a Christian nation, even though the Constitution forbids laws that place one religion over another. But that is exactly what all these bills attempt to do.
TAMARA

United States

#38767 Apr 26, 2013
By introducing and passing such measures, states are favoring a specific yet misguided Christian viewpoint despite the fact that not every citizen is a Christian. Some practice Islam, some practice Judaism, some practice Buddhism, and some are even agnostics and atheists. And not even all Christians have the same views. But nevertheless, Republicans are endorsing one specific religious view, and that view is extreme fundamentalism, and extreme fundamentalism in any religion is dangerous. And when you have to stoop to the low level of holding kids captive in an effort to convert them, your religion is a bad one.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38768 Apr 26, 2013
Zane wrote:
Tamara's a democratic poster as is JAG, they express themselves and no one but Sasquatch has a problem with them...hmmmmm...
Dee Smith was a democrat and posted here and no one but Sasquatch had a problem with her....hmmmm....
YES THERE IS A CLEAR PATTERN.
So, if republicans and all the other democrats are all reacting the same to Sasquatch, what could that possibly mean?
We have a radical progressive liberal extremist whose "ideas" are so out of the normal range no one with gray matter between their ears agrees with the Sasquatch.
Her post are so ---I don't know the words to describe them. My problem is her trying to turn things around to make other look like the guilty party. Her lying about what people say. Like her last post --who gives a flip what she got for her birthday or anything else. But she is all about bragging about things. I guess if thats all that makes her happy then she lucky her has a husband that is able to do exactly that.
Packing Heat

United States

#38769 Apr 26, 2013
What is happening to my country?

Being overrun by morons, unfortunately.
Maddy

United States

#38770 Apr 26, 2013
Fascism is coming, as predicted, wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.
Zane

United States

#38771 Apr 26, 2013
Turns out, fundamentalist Christianity is the very devil they told everyone to avoid. Hey, devils, we're on to you. Your time in the sun is coming to a close.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38772 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Zane the crap that comes out of your keyboard....Your the biggest hater that ever appeared here...I think Dusty Outlaw was the one that had pegged Misty since way back...but it's down the ole memory hole now.
Remember the name "Red?" lol
You know you guys should just let this board die and start a new one. That way you crackpots could start fresh, then you wouldn't have to get a new handle all the time.
I don't think in all this time since 2006 one person has admitted to being a Republican..lol
No wonder the Republican head honcho's think that they can rebrand themselves...except you guys ruin it by opening your mouths....
You are welcome to start a new subject some where else. Maybe your friend RedSonja2000 will come join you. As far as Dusty he didn't pick on Misty anymore than he picked on anyone else except you maybe. He never had kind words for you if you remember. Dusty was hard on everyone except WMCOL. You are so Funny when come on here acting like we really value what you think any more.
Dr Jones

United States

#38773 Apr 26, 2013
“Social Security, let’s lay it to rest once and for all; I told you, never would I do such a thing. But I tell you also now, Social Security has nothing to do with the deficit. Social Security is totally funded by the payroll tax levied on employer and employee. If you reduced the outgo of Social Security, that money would not go into the general fund to reduce the deficit. It would go into the Social Security trust fund. So Social Security has nothing to do with balancing a budget or erasing or lowering the deficit.”

Ronald Reagan
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38774 Apr 26, 2013
Everyone there is a new topic to post on if anyone is interested. Look at the listings below.

It is just for Queen Justi!
Stephan

United States

#38775 Apr 26, 2013
Going after SS is how the rich are going to steal from us in a new way. After all, the rich really don't pay SS. The SS deductions stop once you hit $100k. This is the same as the rich raiding corporate pensions, the rich taking 93% of the economic recovery, the rich seeing their salaries go up up up, while the workers who do the actual work just keep up with inflation. The system we currently have sucks as bad as the communist system in the Soviet Union. In both cases hard work goes unrewarded. It is time to craft an entirely new system.
JAG

United States

#38776 Apr 26, 2013
Anyone with any knowledge of the way Social Security works have always known this. What I hope is that Obama’s offer to comprimise on SS is really a trap for the Republicans. If they reject his budget (which I think he knows they will), then the Repugnicans must be held responsible. The corporatist and Libertarians want to turn SS into a profit driven enterprise so banks and financial institutions can rape the working class public. So, what’s new. Let’s hope that 2014 will result in a rout for these GOP creeps.
Marcus

United States

#38777 Apr 26, 2013
Q: What do they call pall bearers in Oklahoma?

A: Carry-Oakies
Packing Heat

United States

#38778 Apr 26, 2013
Two women, one from the north, TAMARA, and one from the south, Mandy, are seated next to one another on a plane.

"Where you flyin' to?" says the southern woman. The northern woman turns up her nose.

"Don't you know you should NEVER end a sentence with a preposition?" The southern woman thinks about this for a second.

"Where you flyin' to, bitch?"
Packing Heat

United States

#38779 Apr 26, 2013
MONDAY
TAMARA, the mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex..
Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.
The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.
Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.
The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying,
'Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!'
Packing Heat

United States

#38780 Apr 26, 2013
TUESDAY
Zane went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand. He said,'Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine sermon. Damned good!'
The preacher said,'Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity.'
Zane said,'I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!'

The preacher said,'No shit?'
Packing Heat

United States

#38781 Apr 26, 2013
WEDNESDAY
Maddy and Donnie took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared,'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.'
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
'Gee, Mom,' he exclaimed.'For me?'

'Just take two,' Maddy replied.'The rest are for your father!
Packing Heat

United States

#38782 Apr 26, 2013
THURSDAY
One night, an 87-year-old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92-year-old husband in bed with another woman.. She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing him instantly. Brought before the court, on the charge of murder, she was asked if she had anything to say in her own defense.
'Your Honor,' TAMARA began coolly,'I figured that at 92, if he could screw, he could fly.'
Packing Heat

United States

#38783 Apr 26, 2013
FRIDAY
A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa .'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old Dempsey in the front row raised his hand, and softly said,'Wedding Cake.'
Packing Heat

United States

#38784 Apr 26, 2013
SATURDAY
Justic, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old tall, tan and terrific "hoochie-mamma" who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Justic's arm and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask,'Justic, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?' Justic replies,'Girlfriend? She's my wife!' They are knocked over, but continue to ask.'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?''I lied about my age', Justic replies.'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'
Justic smiles and says,'No, I told her I was 90.'
Packing Heat

United States

#38785 Apr 26, 2013
SUNDAY

Groups of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland .. As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing.'These' she explained,'Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce.' She then asked,'What do you do in America with your old goats?'
A spry old Packing heat answered,'They send us on bus tours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde at Main Realty in altus 3 hr Wondering 1
What y'all know about Sabra from blair Wed Looknlike 3
amber blain (Feb '13) Aug 13 Mary 44
Mangum Hospital Aug 12 Udontknowme 1
rodriguez auto detail Aug 3 Michelle 3
Tiff Luper (Jul '15) Jul 31 kill em 2
Chris Ybarra (Apr '14) Jul 27 Anonymous 19

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance