|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
Chairman Max Baucus, D-Montana, who helped write The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare debacle stunned administration officials Wednesday, saying openly he thinks it's headed for a "train wreck" because of bumbling implementation by this bubbling inept bunch of nimwits. "I just see a huge train wreck coming down," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Montana said.
Now, it doesn't get any funnier than this, LMAO. Polls show the public remains confused by the complexity of the law and even many uninsured people are skeptical that they will be helped. Max Baucus expects to face a tough re-election in 2014. He's still trying to recover from approval ratings that nosedived amid displeasure with the health-scare law in his home state of Montana.
He said he's "very concerned" that new health insurance marketplaces for consumers and small businesses will not open on time and they most likely will flop anyway because residents don't have the information they need to make choices. The administration's public information campaign on the benefits of the Affordable Care Act deserves a failing grade.
The administration is asking for $1.5 billion in next year's budget and Republicans aren't going to grant that either thank goodness. That open-enrollment launch was only months away, Oct. 1st but doesn't look likely now. It's when millions of consumers who don't get coverage through their jobs were supposed to be able to start shopping for a plan in the new marketplaces or exchanges.
But over half the states have refused to set up the infrastructure of The Purple Lip Kenyan's law. They question the wisdom of bombarding consumers with insurance details now, when there's not yet anything to sign up for. Some other Democratic lawmakers have privately voiced similar frustrations.
In Montana, the legislature rejected Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock's bid for a state-run insurance market. The governor is now up shit-creek without a paddle on expanding Medicaid. Republicans will definately remind Montana voters next year that Baucus' fingerprints are all over The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare law. People can say what they want but The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare law will collapse under its own weight, it's only a matter of time now.
People should not be surprised that Obamacare wouldn't get started on a smooth road. Have not they paid attention to the way the Government runs this country? The way they have taken care of So. Security and Medicare? If they can't run the government any better than it is being run then I would say they know shit about healthcare. I would say if they can not quit stealing from So. Security and runs it into the ground they will do the same with healthcare. I would say if they cannot run medicare any better than what it is being ran and it provides 'healthcare' then they wouldnot know how to run healthcare for the whole US!
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
Chairman Max Baucus, D-Montana, who helped write The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare debacle stunned administration officials Wednesday, saying openly he thinks it's headed for a "train wreck" because of bumbling implementation by this bubbling inept bunch of nimwits. "I just see a huge train wreck coming down," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Montana said.
Now, it doesn't get any funnier than this, LMAO. Polls show the public remains confused by the complexity of the law and even many uninsured people are skeptical that they will be helped. Max Baucus expects to face a tough re-election in 2014. He's still trying to recover from approval ratings that nosedived amid displeasure with the health-scare law in his home state of Montana.
He said he's "very concerned" that new health insurance marketplaces for consumers and small businesses will not open on time and they most likely will flop anyway because residents don't have the information they need to make choices. The administration's public information campaign on the benefits of the Affordable Care Act deserves a failing grade.
The administration is asking for $1.5 billion in next year's budget and Republicans aren't going to grant that either thank goodness. That open-enrollment launch was only months away, Oct. 1st but doesn't look likely now. It's when millions of consumers who don't get coverage through their jobs were supposed to be able to start shopping for a plan in the new marketplaces or exchanges.
But over half the states have refused to set up the infrastructure of The Purple Lip Kenyan's law. They question the wisdom of bombarding consumers with insurance details now, when there's not yet anything to sign up for. Some other Democratic lawmakers have privately voiced similar frustrations.
In Montana, the legislature rejected Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock's bid for a state-run insurance market. The governor is now up shit-creek without a paddle on expanding Medicaid. Republicans will definately remind Montana voters next year that Baucus' fingerprints are all over The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare law. People can say what they want but The Purple Lip Kenyan's health-scare law will collapse under its own weight, it's only a matter of time now.
You,Misty,Tamara,Donnie,Marcus ,Stephen,JAG,Elohimsokie,Maddy ,Jesse,.....the list is long who have been saying this and only recently the liberals are now starting to figure it out? So whose the retarded ones?
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for the first 3 years you could lie to yourself but after 5 years of this and he proposed budget no one and I do mean no one can say he's anything but what those who refused to vote for him in the first place said he was. Obama is completely aware of what he is doing and he doing it with willful purpose and design. Tamara's right Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are working hand in hand with him and his liberal progressive agenda.
Taking more from Social Security which is taking from the elderly. Taking more in taxes from the middle class which has had additional harm done to them during the Obama administration. The exact opposite of what Obama's said he would do. ObamaCare sucks. HHS Sebelius said the fed wouldn't be ready for exchanges until 2016 when that was supposed to be operational in 2014. The fact of the matter is it doesn't work and will not work. Even a stupid liberal like Sebelius have discovered it won't work. The cost of private insurance has gone through the roof and it will go higher.
Obama is gutting small business and big business is moving out.
But Obama still plays golf constantly, his kids travel the most expensive places as does his wife and then last night he had a private concert with all the big wigs in the pop,hip hop music industry. Michelle having the time of her life.
But they can allow the White House Tours stopped because that had to be cut to the public. The people's house for the first time is no longer the people's house.
Like my fellow poster Stephen said earlier.....

LOL
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
Cold hard facts:
Bush was vilified for his poor economic stats after inheriting a recessionary outlook to work with statistically.
2003:
Unemployment 6.1%
GDP 7.2%
Under employed:4.5 million
*these percentages are based on a much larger participation ratio in the workforce.
2013:
Unemployment 7.7%
GDP 0.4%
Under employed: 9.6 million
*based on percentages which is much lower participation ratio in the workforce. Poverty rate hit a 45 year high. Labor participation is at a 34 year low.
All network media outlets were reporting Bush's bad numbers 3 years into his presidency. We are now 5 years into Obama's presidency and are just now starting to see a few cracks in the staunch refusal to report Obama's record even though it is without question significantly worse now than when Bush was in office.
and this post
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Obamabot wrote:
Buried deep on page 191 of Obama's budget is a table showing tax collections as a share of the overall economy under Obama's budget, however income tax collections as a share of the economy would spike to 10.3% by 2023. This represents of 41% increase in just a decade.
Obama's own budget document confirms that spending, NOT REVENUE is the PROBLEM!
This is where we're headed.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out what a liberal professor says about Republicans and Obama
go to link youtube.com the video is titled: Professor Calls Republicans Stupid and Racist. I watched the video and the professor is telling his students to vote straight democratic because Obama was going to 1. create jobs 2. keep peace 3. protect social security.
Let's see how good of job Obama has done that agenda.
Creation of jobs especially in the green industry is a national scandal and dismal failure. 2. We are still facing terrible situations all around the world and have lost diplomats and ambassador in both Libya and Afghanistan. Egypt invaded our consulate and is still having violent protests in the streets. Syria is a war zone being infiltrated heavily with Al Queda. Iran is almost nuclear and North Korea is closer to being at war with us in recent memory. 3. Social Security is being reduced under Obama according to his budget just released.
Someone needs to interview this professor again because his advice was 100 % incorrect he gave his students and he should be man enough to realize his class needs to be updated and revised before he gives one more lecture using material that is totally false!
There are two easy links to this video:
www.foxnews.com
www.youtube.com
This one too.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Health and Human Services Department (HHS) budget documents state that the federal government now expects to spend 4.4 billion just this year on state grants for less than half of the U.S. states participating. In 2014 HHS says cost will jump to 5.7 billion. Americans projected to gain insurance from ObamaCare has eroded by 5 million to 27 million by 2017 according to CBO in February. In addition, as many as 8 million people will lose health care plans now offered through their employers, almost 3 times more than the CBO initially projected.
Progressive liberal,Time columnist, Joe Klein writes "the administration has had 3 years to set up these exchanges. It has failed to do so, this is a really bad sign. One thing is clear, ObamaCare will fail if he doesn't start paying more attention to the details of implementation, If he doesn't start demanding action. And in a larger sense, the notion of activist government will be in peril".
*TIME
Health Human Services, K. Sebelius
Congressional Budget Office
www.breitbart.com , Wynton Hall 4-11-2013
The original projected cost of these exchanges was approximately 2 billion to set up. Well you can see that wasn't even close what it will actually cost just to set up these exchanges.
And of course Jangles, sorry I didn't mention you earlier, but it's crystal clear that a high percentage of those posting on this thread understood ObamaCare was doomed from the beginning because the numbers don't add up.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Gun Bill just failed in the Senate!

No New Bun Laws Allowed!

ROFLMAO

The Purple Lip Kenyan is now whining on the Television, lol.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
The Gun Bill just failed in the Senate!
No New Bun Laws Allowed!
ROFLMAO
The Purple Lip Kenyan is now whining on the Television, lol.
Gun bill failure, Whoopee!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun bill failure, Whoopee!

Yep, Gun Bill Failure, Healthcare Law Collapse, No More Spending Spree's paying off his cronies.

That damn Purple Lip Kenyan was babbling like a river, whining like the loser he is.

What is even funnier is the progressive pricks thought is was clear sailing when their Purple Lip Kenyan was re-elected
but we see how that is all working out, lol.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Manchin/Toomey Amendment Failed: 54-46

Republicans who defected and voted YES:
Sen. Pat Toomey (PA)
Sen. Mark Kirk (IL)
Sen. Susan Collins (ME)
Sen. John McCain (AZ)

Democrats who defected and voted NO:
Sen. Heidi Keitkamp (ND)
Sen. Mark Pryor (AR)
Sen. Mark Begich (AL)
Sen. Max Baucus (MT)
Sen. Harry Reid (NV)-(Reid only voted NO for procedural reasons, so that democrats can call up the provision later.)

* foxnews.com
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
Manchin/Toomey Amendment Failed: 54-46
Republicans who defected and voted YES:
Sen. Pat Toomey (PA)
Sen. Mark Kirk (IL)
Sen. Susan Collins (ME)
Sen. John McCain (AZ)
Democrats who defected and voted NO:
Sen. Heidi Keitkamp (ND)
Sen. Mark Pryor (AR)
Sen. Mark Begich (AL)
Sen. Max Baucus (MT)
Sen. Harry Reid (NV)-(Reid only voted NO for procedural reasons, so that democrats can call up the provision later.)
* foxnews.com

Fact is, the bill will never pass the House anyway so it is a dead bill anyway it goes. We need to enforce the laws we have now and stop trying to pass more laws and chance the progressive pricks trying to sneak something else through.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, the bill will never pass the House anyway so it is a dead bill anyway it goes. We need to enforce the laws we have now and stop trying to pass more laws and chance the progressive pricks trying to sneak something else through.
The bill didn't address the concerns of the families of Sandy Hook or Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark. It was a nothing more than getting laws tweeked to take away 2nd amendment rights away from citizens.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill didn't address the concerns of the families of Sandy Hook or Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark. It was a nothing more than getting laws tweeked to take away 2nd amendment rights away from citizens.

That's exactly what it was all about. Good thing is it failed but it would have been dead on arrival to the House had it passed in the Senate.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat locked his keys in his car outside of an abortion clinic the other night.
He found out that they get really pissed when you go in and ask them for a coat hanger.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Beer is better than Mary Fallin because you're sad if there's no more beer.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

'Of course I won't laugh, said the nurse. I'm a professional.

In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then, said Zane, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, It couldn't have been bigger than the a AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Ten minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.

'I am so sorry,' she said.'I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?'

'It's swollen,' Zane replied.

She ran out of the room.
TAMARA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Marcus walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm, with his wife laying on the bed he says, this is the pig I've got to fcuk when you want have sex with me, his wife replies, I think you'll find that's not a pig its a sheep, and Marcus replies, I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep.
Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing heat is sitting in on a bus minding his own business when a younger guy sits next to him. The younger guy is covered with tatoos, body jewelry and his shoulder length hair is colored Pink, orange, blue....

Zane notices the older guy checking him out and says: "Hey, old man haven't you ever done anything weird in your life?"

Packing Heat pauses for a second, and then replies: " Yes, as a matter of fact I did. about twenty years ago I had sex with a parrot..." he pauses and then adds:" I think you might be my son"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,481 - 37,500 of70,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Altus Forum right now

Search the Altus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Check this out 17 hr Very Concerned 9
amber blain (Feb '13) Jul 19 Dude 24
valerie brandt who knows this bitch?? Jul 18 Patsy 1
Illegal drug use ruined my family Jul 18 Observant 1
A gentleman Jul 18 Elvis 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Jul 15 Yup 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE