Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Dr Jones

United States

#38076 Apr 6, 2013
Fake Zane aka Karen Janbaz wrote:
Donnie is a black man who will not sleep with a black woman.
Why do you continue this unhealthy behavior? You need to call your therapist and get this back under control. Your acting out will be harmful to you and your family.
Donnie

Grand Saline, TX

#38077 Apr 7, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Dr Jones

Grand Saline, TX

#38078 Apr 7, 2013
Dempsey moved into a new apartment on his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, Misty's robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming."

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears!"

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural! I work out every day! My butt is firm and solid! Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere! How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?"

Clearing his throat, Dempsey stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming? That was me."
Dempsey

Grand Saline, TX

#38079 Apr 7, 2013
While in China, Dr Jones is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.

Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor (DR Jones is a quack college teacher, not a medical doctor). The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

Dr Jones returns a couple of days later and the doctor says: "I've got bad news for you - you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

Dr Jones looks a little perplexed and says: "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc."

The doctor answers: "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis."

Dr Jones screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!!"

The doctor replies: "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want but surgery is your only choice."

The next day, Dr Jones seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: "Ah, yes, Mongorian VD. Vely lare disease."

Dr Jones says to the doctor: "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: "Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money that way. No need to opelate!"

"Oh, thank God!" the Dr Jones replies.

"Yes," says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry!... Wait two weeks... Faw off by itself! You save money!"
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38080 Apr 7, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
I think she came from a disadvantaged childhood with an abusive male figure probably her father. The underlying obsession with sexual dysfunctions dominates her expressed opinions and even with attempts of humor she still gravitates toward sexual perversions.
Psychologist journal entry for justaminute aka justaliar and all her alias's. Karen Lea Janbaz is a 55 year old over weight female. She has never felt personal confidence in herself so she attaches herself to those who can accept her sometimes bizarre behaviors. In her younger years she found acceptance with a foreign exchange student from Iran who was taking classes at a local university. He seemed shy but didn't reject her out of hand which had been her experiences in High School. Gholavez wanted to stay in America he didn't want to return to Iran. He had a visa to stay here as long as he was in college he was certain his visa could be renewed. Money would be an issue, everything depended on money. Karen was already smitten he knew that but he wasn't attracted to her. Days went by and he would see her from time to time in the library or if he was going to class sometimes she would be on the bench. She always would look up and smile and wave. It wasn't until the third day in a roll he realized she was stalking him. Her desperation was clear. Sad creature. He didn't burn any bridges he was still friendly to her. Weeks passed his money and ability to stay in a college program to further his education was getting harder. He ate only one meal a day to save money. Karen would sometimes sneak him cookies she had made. She was always snacking on something. Then the letter came in the mail. U.S. State Department had reviewed his application for an extension to his visa and it was being denied unless he could show probable cause. He could either show enrollment for the next year of studies in the college he had attended or a transfer to another college in the continental United States, or he would have to return to Iran and apply for another visa or his last choice was to marry a U.S. Citizen and the U.S. State Department would grant him additional time to become a naturalized citizen.
Gholavez was married to Karen shortly afterward. To keep the charade of a happy American Family they had 2 children a boy and a girl. Gholavez started a restaurant. At first Karen helped but soon her personality and attitude rubbed employees and customers the wrong way. Gholavez's only peace was to find a way to get her away from work. Allah answered his prayers when she was diagnosed with MS. You have to accept these little gifts Allah hands you and be grateful. Gholavez was grateful. He had his business he didn't have to return to the hellhole that was his native country. He had his son Ryan and his daughter Lauren. His wife, well she was still there and she did have her purposes. She knew how to cook a few things he had learned to eat over the years. Plus he had to admit her idea of using the name Ray really helped people to accept him.

It all makes sense now.
Packing Heat

Grand Saline, TX

#38081 Apr 7, 2013
I is one mean, lowdown, high smelling low life from the nuthouse in Vinita, Oklahoma and I am proud that I am such a skuz bucket .
Donnie

United States

#38083 Apr 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
It all makes sense now.
Guess she found her missing laptop,missing tablet,missing smart
phone, besides her home desk model. Dempsey and Dr.Jones posts at least follow a train of rational thought. Seems pretty credible to me.

What a beautiful day after all the rain we've had I trust you are well and enjoying life on the lake? When I got up this morning I decided to go for a long walk on the property. Took the dogs and my favorite mega cup of coffee,put my boots on and out the door we went. The dogs love these long walks but I enjoy them just as much. Nature seems to heal the soul. When we got back all three of us ready for a break and a little tired and a whole lot muddy. More muddy than I realized. I took my dirty boots off in the mud room and got one dog cleaned up before the youngest of the two broke free and headed inside the house to see my wife. It's this mastiff's daily ritual, he always launches himself on the bed and gives her kisses. From the commotion I heard she must have discovered how muddy he was...

I think I better take her somewhere nice for breakfast.

lol.
Stephen

United States

#38084 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess she found her missing laptop,missing tablet,missing smart
phone, besides her home desk model. Dempsey and Dr.Jones posts at least follow a train of rational thought. Seems pretty credible to me.
What a beautiful day after all the rain we've had I trust you are well and enjoying life on the lake? When I got up this morning I decided to go for a long walk on the property. Took the dogs and my favorite mega cup of coffee,put my boots on and out the door we went. The dogs love these long walks but I enjoy them just as much. Nature seems to heal the soul. When we got back all three of us ready for a break and a little tired and a whole lot muddy. More muddy than I realized. I took my dirty boots off in the mud room and got one dog cleaned up before the youngest of the two broke free and headed inside the house to see my wife. It's this mastiff's daily ritual, he always launches himself on the bed and gives her kisses. From the commotion I heard she must have discovered how muddy he was...
lol.
Really nice. Flowers wouldn't hurt either!
JAG

United States

#38085 Apr 7, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
I think she came from a disadvantaged childhood with an abusive male figure probably her father. The underlying obsession with sexual dysfunctions dominates her expressed opinions and even with attempts of humor she still gravitates toward sexual perversions.
Psychologist journal entry for justaminute aka justaliar and all her alias's. Karen Lea Janbaz is a 55 year old over weight female. She has never felt personal confidence in herself so she attaches herself to those who can accept her sometimes bizarre behaviors. In her younger years she found acceptance with a foreign exchange student from Iran who was taking classes at a local university. He seemed shy but didn't reject her out of hand which had been her experiences in High School. Gholavez wanted to stay in America he didn't want to return to Iran. He had a visa to stay here as long as he was in college he was certain his visa could be renewed. Money would be an issue, everything depended on money. Karen was already smitten he knew that but he wasn't attracted to her. Days went by and he would see her from time to time in the library or if he was going to class sometimes she would be on the bench. She always would look up and smile and wave. It wasn't until the third day in a roll he realized she was stalking him. Her desperation was clear. Sad creature. He didn't burn any bridges he was still friendly to her. Weeks passed his money and ability to stay in a college program to further his education was getting harder. He ate only one meal a day to save money. Karen would sometimes sneak him cookies she had made. She was always snacking on something. Then the letter came in the mail. U.S. State Department had reviewed his application for an extension to his visa and it was being denied unless he could show probable cause. He could either show enrollment for the next year of studies in the college he had attended or a transfer to another college in the continental United States, or he would have to return to Iran and apply for another visa or his last choice was to marry a U.S. Citizen and the U.S. State Department would grant him additional time to become a naturalized citizen.
Gholavez was married to Karen shortly afterward. To keep the charade of a happy American Family they had 2 children a boy and a girl. Gholavez started a restaurant. At first Karen helped but soon her personality and attitude rubbed employees and customers the wrong way. Gholavez's only peace was to find a way to get her away from work. Allah answered his prayers when she was diagnosed with MS. You have to accept these little gifts Allah hands you and be grateful. Gholavez was grateful. He had his business he didn't have to return to the hellhole that was his native country. He had his son Ryan and his daughter Lauren. His wife, well she was still there and she did have her purposes. She knew how to cook a few things he had learned to eat over the years. Plus he had to admit her idea of using the name Ray really helped people to accept him.
WOW
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38086 Apr 7, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
One thing wrong with this story. Justi and her husband didnot meet in college.
Donnie

United States

#38087 Apr 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>One thing wrong with this story. Justi and her husband didnot meet in college.
Or so she told you. Misrepresentation is what she does. Lies are her standard.

Where did they meet?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38088 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they meet?
In a court room.
Donnie

United States

#38089 Apr 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>In a court room.
Really so who was suing whom? What was that post MistyGirl posted concerning an attorney? I know she was using humor but you have to admit the irony is funny as hell...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38090 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really so who was suing whom? What was that post MistyGirl posted concerning an attorney? I know she was using humor but you have to admit the irony is funny as hell...
Justi was the court stenographer and the Mr was before the judge for something minor. Can't recall for what. Justi has had several different jobs but did not stay with any for any lenght of time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38091 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way she has worked in an insurance office and did you know she is an expert about that subject. Has had rent houses and worked with her Mother in real estate. Married her husband and went back to school while he was starting the restaurant, got PG and then you know the rest about the nursing thing and what has happen from that point on.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38092 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they meet?
Oh yes she was not keen on the Thunder even though her husband has season tickets until last year during the NBA play offs and Charles Barkley [hope i got the name right] came back to the City and the guy that picked him up at the airport late one nite took him to Just's eating place and then she was big on the Thunder being here.
Donnie

United States

#38093 Apr 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Justi was the court stenographer and the Mr was before the judge for something minor. Can't recall for what. Justi has had several different jobs but did not stay with any for any lenght of time.
That's even more ironic to me anyways. Dempsey said she didn't get along for long with people because of her attitude and personality so that fits like a glove with what you know doesn't it? lol. Then if a foreign exchange student has issues with the law he can have his visa revoked can't he? So maybe that was part of the incentive he needed to find a citizen he could marry to keep the State Department from sending him packing!

Yep. I think somebody knows her and him personally. Hey the little Mrs. is ready to go, see you guys later :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38094 Apr 7, 2013
The Fake Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I is one mean,

Thatís a lie! Youíre a sissy ass coward and fraud!
<quoted text>lowdown,

I agree, lowdown and useless to society in any meaningful way.
<quoted text>high smelling low life from the nuthouse

And to think that those are just your qualities or as the Nuthouse explains it, that is the improvement level you have reached.
<quoted text>in Vinita, Oklahoma

Not likely although that would be a step up for you if it is true. Hang in there Pee Wee.
<quoted text>and I am proud that I am such a skuz bucket

Is your mother just as proud of you being a skuz bucket as you are?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38095 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Guess she found her missing laptop, missing tablet, missing smart phone, besides her home desk model. Dempsey and Dr. Jones posts at least follow a train of rational thought. Seems pretty credible to me.

Yeah right...if you believe they were missing or gone, lol. Also, not only is it rational thought, I am almost convinced he is either family or close friend and knows exactly the way it is. I know he has the names right because you can Google that and it comes back to the business Justaminute told WMCOL they own and he claims to have eat there. Iím sorry I canít really give a shit because Iím happy if she really left, lol.
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>What a beautiful day after all the rain we've had I trust you are well and enjoying life on the lake? When I got up this morning I decided to go for a long walk on the property. Took the dogs and my favorite mega cup of coffee, put my boots on and out the door we went. The dogs love these long walks but I enjoy them just as much. Nature seems to heal the soul. When we got back all three of us ready for a break and a little tired and a whole lot muddy. More muddy than I realized. I took my dirty boots off in the mud room and got one dog cleaned up before the youngest of the two broke free and headed inside the house to see my wife. It's this mastiff's daily ritual, he always launches himself on the bed and gives her kisses. From the commotion I heard she must have discovered how muddy he was...

lol.

Yes it is yet pretty windy up here on the lake with the wind blowing in from the lake. Thank you for asking, yes I have been really enjoying being here at the lake full time now. The house here sits on about a 13 acre lot waterfront so it is like I have my own world within a world. It is definitely perfect for retirement since I no longer have any desire to create anymore companies or create anymore jobs or pay anymore taxes that help pay for the liberal agenda, lol. Hope you all enjoyed your breakfast.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38096 Apr 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Or so she told you. Misrepresentation is what she does. Lies are her standard.

Where did they meet?

Right, so she told everyone. She had some long drawn out story she babbled about but with Demseyís story, it does sound very credible and what I did verify in fact checked out but...like I said, I couldnít care any less.

She always sounds like a Rachel Maddow Parrot babbling one lie after another and I used to bust her ass every time she did it. She will even post fairytales she gets in her e-mail and swear they are true. When I busted her for it, she said someone tricked her or something, lol.

She is another one of those liberal hacks of the worst kind and sadly no cure other than the one Obama is fixing to deliver on those that did not prepare for the nightmare America is going to experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious Mar 20 ualreadyknow 11
Cissy Lamb (Sep '12) Mar 11 bubblewop 17
John Fricovsky Mar 11 trapqueen 1
Snow Mar 9 lol 2
Johnny Davis (Jan '14) Mar 8 Dat1BitchUwaswarn... 30
Kristi Lee. (Atkinson) (Sep '13) Mar 7 Buttermilk 8
shame snyder (Sep '06) Mar 2 YouStupid 6
Altus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web