Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Coburn has always been one to point out government waste and boondoggles. Wish the rest of Congress were more like him!
I never typed this post.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
Whew, well maybe we can actually have a discussion instead of justaminute posting gibberish in everyone else's usernames. It makes it where you can't even have an exchange on a serious level. I guess that's why she did it in the first place.
Anyway, I thought you guys might be interested in this article.
The White House announces that 10th concert in it's "In Performance At The White House" series would go on as scheduled April 16th. Set to perform are Al Green, Ben Harper, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Harper, Justin Timberlake, to name a few.
First lady Michelle Obama plans to welcome 120 school children for the events workshop that afternoon.
While I know events like this aren't unusual for high ranking politicals it's seems so visually against what President Obama statements of the negative effects of sequestration. We have closed the White House Tours for our citizens and children but the president has funding for concerts where his wife "selects" her choices who are allowed to visit the White House?
Doesn't seem right to me.
I never typed this post.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Birther Ordered to Pay $177,000 for 'Delusional and Irrational' Lawsuit
Judge comes down hard on man who tried to disqualify Obama

A man named Christopher Earl Strunk has been fined $177,000 by a Brooklyn judge for bringing a lawsuit that sought to have Obama disqualified as a presidential candidate on the grounds of his birthplace.

"If the complaint in this action was a movie script, it would be entitled The Manchurian Candidate Meets The Da Vinci Code," Judge Arthur Schack wrote in his decision. He called the allegations "fanciful, delusional and irrational."

"I'm going to have this thing overturned and I'm not going to pay a dime," Strunk told reporters.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I never typed this post.
Of course I didn't. Up to your old tricks again?
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

maybe this will thwart other idiots from pursuing this nonsense
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Praise be to Allah!!! Oops I forgot to wrap my head in a towel.

"Oops I forgot to wrap my head in a towel." Towels fit around tin foil hats? Let Zane know, so he can wrap his head also!
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Let me see if I have this correct. We have an elected President who has never provided authentic documentation that indicates that he is a "Natural Born Citizen". Someone who is taking full advantage of the office, spending the country into oblivion, trashing our constitution and the rights afforded citizens under that document, all the while ignoring the oath of office. And the courts support that? We will never know who the man actually is until it is too late.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The question is, do we really need a court to decide Barack Obama's place of birth? Of course not. The man was well vetted before any run for the presidency. More irrational conspiracy theory from mindless conservatives.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Fake Maddy wrote:
Let me see if I have this correct. We have an elected President who has never provided authentic documentation that indicates that he is a "Natural Born Citizen". Someone who is taking full advantage of the office, spending the country into oblivion, trashing our constitution and the rights afforded citizens under that document, all the while ignoring the oath of office. And the courts support that? We will never know who the man actually is until it is too late.
Please don't use my name simply post whatever your opinion in your own name. I don't post using your username ever.

Agreed?
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

On his show Wednesday night, The Daily Show host Jon Stewart mocked the Republican Party’s attempt to rebrand itself as more tolerant and accepting.

He observed that prominent conservative figures such as Dr. Ben Carson and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had recently compared same sex marriage to bestiality, causing him to wonder,“what it is with you people and the animal fucking?”

“I don’t understand how your minds always go there,” Stewart continued.“Like,‘then they’ll just remove the law of fucking animals.’ Is that the only thing that has been holding you back?‘Oh, wow, look at that goat, if only I wouldn’t get in trouble.’”

He concluded by advising the Republican Party to follow Gov. Bobby Jindal’s suggestion and “stop being the stupid party.”
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't use my name simply post whatever your opinion in your own name. I don't post using your username ever.
Agreed?
I did not type this post.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

It does seem like the GOPers are always mentioning beastiality in a lot of their talking points, I mean a GOPer said that gun control = beastiality. I think they have a beastiality fetsh.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

They have huge farms, they love their animals. They know everything about their animals...animals ' behavior provides authentic source for their referencing.
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The GOP is trying to brand itself as a more open party. They don't just limit themselves to obsessing about gay sex but zoophilia as well. Progress?
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Here's the deal with republicans and animals: first they fu**ck em, then they shoot em, then they eat em.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Me thinks the GOP doth protest too much
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

"Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas", is the saying. Aha! They are dog bleepers! No wonder they've been acting so 'itchy' lately!
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

School forces 25 hungry students to throw away lunches when they couldn’t pay

A group Massachusetts parents are outraged and at least one worker has been placed on administrative leave after about 25 students Robert J. Coelho Middle School in Attleboro were forced to throw away their lunches over concerns that they could not pay for the food.

Parents said that some students cried and went home hungry.

School officials told The Sun Chronicle that Whitson’s, the contractor responsible for providing lunches, made the decision to stop students from eating their lunch if there was not enough credit in the student’s pre-paid account or they were not able to provide cash for the meal.

Superintendent Pia Durkin on Wednesday said that the on-site director had been placed on administrative leave and Whitson’s had been instructed not to deny lunch to any student in the future.

“There is no way any child in my school district will ever go hungry,” Durkin insisted.“Children need to eat.”

“I’m pissed that when there are people in prison who are getting meals, my daughter, an honor student, is going hungry,” parent John Greaves told the paper, adding that he would have brought lunch money to the school if he had been notified.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The corporate takeover of school lunch, just another example of the humanity of corporations, nothing matters but a balance sheet. So what if kids go hungry, the free market Ayn Rand types will love this bureaucratic bullying.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Remember it was a Republican administration, Reagan's, who attempted to allow ketchup to be counted as a vegetable in school lunches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co-parenting (Jun '13) 7 hr Lol 29
Lion King 18 hr reveen 5
Illegal drug use ruined my family Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 4
Respect Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 2
Review: Tamarack Assisted Living Center Thu Elise Renee Ginge... 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dennis 2,602
Old fool Aug 18 Reaping and sowing 1

Search the Altus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE