OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37780 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Misinformation, smoke screens and outright lies is the game plan. I spent some time exposing another thread justaliar and her "associate" have been "gaming" concerning gun control issue. You might find it interesting to note some of her alias's use on this thread have somehow found their ways on that thread as well, LOL. The legitimate posters aren't as quick as this one was but I think that is directly because of you and MistyGirl's efforts. Tamara is starting to read between the lines and understand when she's being "gamed".
These hacks focus is to deceive and manipulate the public and like you said that's exactly how we ended up with this president. I also think Carl Rove didn't help the republicans but he is accepted by the republican establishment and literally made millions of the last election. The republicans need to clean house also in my opinion.
I read with much interest you and MistyGirl's post concerning financial networks and the roll our dollar plays. Very interesting reading and I must confess out of my field of expertise. Something I will have to educate myself on since all my personal assets are in US Banks. Didn't give it a thought in the context you and MistyGirl understand. Thanks to both of you for opening my eyes.

Glad you enjoyed. Please link what you were exposing that liberal hack on please and I'll go read and laugh at that ignorant dolt. That is hilarious and keep up the good work. Trust me, she is here everyday regardless if she posts or not. She tucks her tail and hides when she gets exposed for a few days but she be back.

Glad to see you have an interest in the finacial end of this circus. I'll give you a little heads up, start getting your self ready to gather your assets up in cash coming soon. More on this later but soon. MistyGirl is another one to watch about this too. We both have very good reason to keep up with it.
Donnie

United States

#37781 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fact they do except me. Of all the TV's I have here in my home office, I have one tuned to FoxNews 24/7. I use them to link to the truth myself and only use them to hear the headline of issues but I do my own research.
I let FoxNews fight their own PR war with the public but they're more accurate and mention stuff the other media won't even mention. They act like it never even happened, LOL.
Did you read that post Maddy made on Fisker's? Can you believe what that company did, how much money Obama's Energy Dept gave to them and who was the partner in the venture fund...AL Gore. Never like him either. He sold his current t.v. station to Mohammed's
Religious Network and then we find out he's part of the scam with Fisker.

Chaps my azz.
Donnie

United States

#37782 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do my best and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Trust me, I am very used to dealing with these leftwing hacks and have been for many many years. They are relentless until you expose them for the fraud they are and remain relentless then they will go away. I used to bob JustaNuts head under almost daily for her fairytales and fictional stories. I'll bring them forward on this thread when I get some time, lol.
I enjoy watching Mike Huckabee as well.
Thanks. Time to shower and take my wife to dinner. Hold the fort down while I'm gone, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37783 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell? They are illegal and alien meaning not citizens of. The whole world uses those terms to describe unless you want to call them "refuges" which wouldn't fit since their situation isn't the same as what is happening Syria now or Rowanda before.
But I did appreciate your jab "Undocumented Democrats", lol. Must be why the liberals don't want our elections to require photo i.d.'s

Laughing My Ass Off! I understand.

Obama just thought it better to use the word Democrat since that is the party they highjacked. Progressive Liberal Hack isn't very popular nowaday's. lol. And you're right, they do not want voter ID cards. That way the illegal won't have to wait to vote. They're voting Democrat today.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37784 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Well I have to leave you with this:Texas has the most #1's in the US1.#5 in Tax Burden on the 20% P00R and #1 BlG 0lL Subsidies at $1.4 Billion2.#1 in Executions - More than even China3.#1 Lowest high school completion rate.4.#4 from Bottom in Tax expenditures/capita5.#2 in Percent of population with food insecurity6.#1 in PERCENTAGE of PEOPLE without MEDICAL INSURANCE7.#1 in number one in teenage pregnancies and births8.#1 in Percentage of population 25 and older without a high school diploma9.#1 in women not receiving prenatal care in first trimester10.#1 in least coverage for Workers' compensation11.#2 in Lowest Average credit score12.#1 in Percent of uninsured children and uninsured population13. Life Expectancy is Falling in Northern Texas14.#1 in lowest Health Insurance Coverage15.#1 in Highest Insurance Rates16.#6 in Most Vl0*LENT STATE - But El Paso is Safest Large City in USA17.#1 in HUGE SUBSIDIES FOR BIG Energy 18.#4 in WORST Budget Debt at $27-Billion.19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages21.#1 in HIGHEST Percentage of Minimum Wage Jobs22.#1 in Most Polluted - air volatile compounds&carcinogens + water T0X1NS23.#1 in growth of Fast food minimum wage jobs!24.#1 in child abuse/molestration!25.#3 in incarceration rate26.#4 in property crime rate - Top 10 in murders

You ignorant low-class douche bag! Is this all you have to spew out your douche nozzle you ignorant dolt? If you ever crawl up from the sewer in which you dwell, how about have a look at some facts about Texas and educate your self before spewing nonsense above your pay grade.
1. In Case You Missed It: Texas is Business Facilities’ 2012 State of the Year.
“Employers the world over continue to look to Texas as the epicenter of job creation.”

2. America's Fastest Growing Cities.
Texas dominates Forbes’“America’s Fastest Growing Cities” list. Austin topped the list for the third year in a row, followed by Houston (#2), Dallas (#3), and San Antonio (#9). Robust labor markets, unemployment rates under 6%(well below the national average), no state income tax, a business-friendly regulatory environment, and strong population inflows all contributed to Texas towns’ high rankings.

3. Best Cities for Job Seekers
Texas tops NerdWallet.com ’s list of “Top Ten Cities for Job Seekers”. Austin topped the list, which was based on population growth, median income, unemployment rate, and cost of living index, followed by Houston (#5), Fort Worth (#6), Dallas (#7), and San Antonio (#9).

4. Texas Electricity Market Design Most Successful in North America
The residential and commercial/industrial electric markets in Texas top the 2012 list of competitive electric markets in the Annual Baseline Assessment of Choice in Canada and the United States (ABACCUS) that was released today. Texas has now earned the top spot for six consecutive years while achieving the 2012 top rating of “Excellent” for its implementation of customer choice.

5. Texas Ranked Top State to Do Business by Area Development Magazine
Texas' pro-business approach continues to receive national recognition, and Area Development Magazine is the latest organization to take notice by naming Texas the top state to do business in their third annual "Top States for Doing Business Survey." The award is given to the state that most exemplifies industrial competitiveness related to its business environment, labor climate, infrastructure and global access and economy.

6. And on and on it goes here:
http://governor.state.tx.us/texas_brags
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37785 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that post Maddy made on Fisker's? Can you believe what that company did, how much money Obama's Energy Dept gave to them and who was the partner in the venture fund...AL Gore. Never like him either. He sold his current t.v. station to Mohammed's
Religious Network and then we find out he's part of the scam with Fisker.
Chaps my azz.

Yes, caught all that early this morning and yes it is another scam brought to you by Obama and Minions. Just like another Solyndra giveaway, remeber. Obama's Half Billion Dollar Payback to his campaign donors.

It speaks volumns about who the Democrat Party really is nowadays. Just a bunch of low life progressive liberal douche bags that highjacked the Democrat Party.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37786 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Time to shower and take my wife to dinner. Hold the fort down while I'm gone, lol.

Your welcome and you and the wife have a wonderful evening out to dinner. I'll patrol the fort here ok and rest assured that douche nozzle, Justaminute won't dare challange me. She knows I just love dunking her head in the crap she spews. Talk to you later and don't you worry one bit, I got it covered, LMAO.
Zane

United States

#37789 Apr 3, 2013
Whew it took me a while to read all the posts. So since the village idiot is taking sabbatical, does that mean my skills as a poet are no longer needed?

LMAO
Donnie

United States

#37790 Apr 3, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37791 Apr 3, 2013
Oh poor little asshats, they think this is Fort Topix, being attacked by a lone liberal. General Overheated in on lookout!

Yeah, I take comments from Little Green Football, stories rights off the pages of the NY Times, articles from Huffington Post, lots of stuff from Daily Kos, Talking Points Memo, Think Progress, and the most insane Republican stuff from Wonkette. The News.

The Best post at LGF:

Does the GOP support necrophilia, because they’ve been humping Reagan’s corpse for years now? LOL
Zane

United States

#37792 Apr 3, 2013
Why did the politics-lite chicken cross the road

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The
chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MCCAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the
need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on
the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to
cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to
ensure -- right from Day One!-- that every chicken in this country
gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really
isn't about me.......

DR. PHIL:
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he
must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before
it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we
need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking
on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH:
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why
he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken
learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm
going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across
the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want
to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The
chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground
here.

COLIN POWELL:
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite
image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet
been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY:
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against
it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the
chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE:
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in
his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART:
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had
a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the
price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any
insider information.

DR SEUSS:
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the chicken crossed the road,
but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
To die in the ravine. Alone.

GRANDPA:
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody
told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS:
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to
the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how
it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish
its life longdream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON:
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in
peace.

BILL GATES:
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads,
but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your
check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken.
This newplatform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C
%......... reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath
the chicken?

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition
of chicken?

AL GORE:
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS:
Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY:
Where's my gun?

AL SHARPTON:
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37793 Apr 3, 2013
Oh yeah, and I pick up stuff from Twitter too:

Poll: Obama more popular than Jindal in Louisiana

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

It's really really easy as just like Rick Santorum said:

Rick Santorum:'Smart People' Will Never Be On Our Side (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/15/rick...
Jangles

United States

#37794 Apr 3, 2013
This Explains It All

Recent weather and gasoline issues are proof of the
existence of a new chemical element. Research has led

to the
discovery of the heaviest element yet known to

science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one

neutron, 25
assistant neutrons,88 deputy neutrons and 198

assistant deputy
neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces

called
morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of

lepton-like
particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert;

however,
it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction

with which
it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a

reaction that
would normally take less than a second to anywhere

from four
days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of two to six

years; It
does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization

in which a
portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons

exchange
places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually

increase over
time, since each reorganization will cause more morons

to become
neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of

moron
promotion leads some scientists to believe that

Governmentium is
formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.

This hypothetical quantity is referred to as

critical
morass. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium

becomes
Administratium, an element that radiates just as much

energy as
Governmentium, since it has half as many peons but

twice as many RETARDPUBLICANS
morons!
Packing Heat

United States

#37795 Apr 3, 2013
Suicide
----------

Maddy hurried into the emergency room late one

night with the tip of

her index finger shot off. "How did this happen?" the

emergency room
doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," Maddy

replied.

"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit

suicide by shooting
off your finger?"

"No, Silly" Maddy said. "First I put the gun to

my chest, and then
I thought,'I just paid $6, 000.00 for these

implants. I'm not shooting
myself in the chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, "I

just paid $3, 000.00
to get my teeth straightened I'm not shooting myself

in the mouth."

"So then?"

"Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: "This is

going to make a
loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before

I pulled the
trigger.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37796 Apr 3, 2013
You guys crack me up. Later. You can come from your bunkers now.
Marcus

United States

#37797 Apr 3, 2013
Got a call from Mastercard last night...conversation went something like this...

Mastercard: "Marcus, this is JAG from Mastercard calling in regards to your late payments - sir, your credit history is in jeopardy, you are three months behind in your payments, we want our money and we want it now!"

Marcus: "Well, I'm happy to say that after this Friday, you won't have to make these calls to me anymore."

Mastercard: "Marcus, I'm very proud of you - taking care of your debts is very responsible - you are to be commended."

Marcus: "Nah, it's not that - I haven't been paying my phone bills either."

Click.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
TAMARA

United States

#37799 Apr 3, 2013
Tight Skirt, Bus Stop

One day, at a bus stop there was Misty who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step.
Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step.
So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.
So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, Packing Heat standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. Misty turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!"

Shocked, Packing Heat says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends."
Zane

United States

#37800 Apr 3, 2013
I would like to say that Donnie and Jesse worked hard attempting to keep justaminute honest but I think she isn't interested in being honest. Jangles busted her big time. We knew she was posting under more than one username and using our usernames to post some rank stuff but I sure didn't have a clue she was taking our usernames to other threads and like what Jangles said she was doing. Donnie,Jesse and I just kept the pressure on here. Then Jangles arrived and I don't know how many hours that guy put in but he found her "partner" and the other threads too.

Just doing anything she could to disrupt conversation and sharing of information and ideas.
Bluebird was cool too she posted justaminute true identity personal stuff on here when justaliar keep lying and making personal attacks after attack.
Zane

United States

#37801 Apr 3, 2013
Zane wrote:
Whew it took me a while to read all the posts. So since the village idiot is taking sabbatical, does that mean my skills as a poet are no longer needed?
LMAO
Oh I feel another poem in my future!
Maddy

United States

#37802 Apr 3, 2013
Misty is quite fantasised about "69".She has a regular boyfriend
they have never done it before.
One day she invites her boyfriend to her apartment for romantic dinner.
After heavy dinner, she tells him that she wants to do "69". But
Packing Heat doesn't have any idea about what is 69. Misty gets upset
but thinks that she can teach him how to do 69. she asks him to lay
down...and she then lays on top of him in reverse direction so as in 69.
The boyfriend is confused but is eager to know about 69. So he does as
the GF tells him to do.
They lay down in this position for about 2 min. She is thinking that he
will, by the time, get excited by this. but suddenly the GF has to let
go one Fart...directly on her BF's face.
GF quickly apologises and asks him to stay in that position for some
more time. After 1 min she has to let go one another fart....this time
bigger than the previous.
The BF quickly throws her away, gets up, starts dressing up and yells at
her.. "If you think I am gonna take 67 more like this, you are MAD"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany looper (Oct '14) 15 hr FUtoo 11
jody May 21 Pimpin 4
Steven Skinner May 19 reallyneed2know 1
Dead beat dads May 18 Countryandproud 7
mikey blain (Jul '15) May 17 Matthew blain 4
heather murry/sarah May 16 Yep 3
Altus electric bills May 16 Jack 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages