OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37508 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
That would make all federal programs at risk they couldn't borrow any more money because the world would refuse to buy our bonds. Ok I think I'm starting to understand it better. If you receive any assistance from the federal government doesn't matter which program if the fed has no more money because no more countries will buy our debt then every thing will stop. Banks, mass transit will all stop no more funding by Uncle Sam. Remember how the I.R.S. said they would be late on refunds this year? Damn it all make sense. Those states which are bankrupt like California at least according to the state's auditor, won't be able to get a bail out from the feds, can't borrow because the banks follow federal guidelines. All those people in California who retired will find their monthly check was never received from pensions to their banks accounts. Sorry, California has no money and can't borrow any and the fed is broke to.
Our country really is being turned into a third world country.

That's right. Also the insurance on each bank account is if the bank fails. Doesn't cover a dime when the United States Monetary system fails.

China is frustrated with what it sees as the US governmentís mismanagement of the Dollar, and is now actively promoting the cross-border use of its own currency, the Yuan, or also called the Renminbi, in trade and investment. If the United States continues its Trillion Dollar Deficits and does lose its reserve currency status what will a world without a reserve currency look like? That is what Economists, Think Tanks and Finance Ministers are grappling over today and...of course our like minds here on Topix, lol. But watch our village liberal race back on board and try to change the subject. JustaNut canít stand it when proof beyond any doubt her messiah is an absolute abysmal failure and absolute disgrace to the Nation, LMAO. If she does, lets just pretend she is not here, lol
Jesse

United States

#37509 Mar 31, 2013
"Governor Fallin has just finished giving a speech, and walks to the lobby where she meets her Arkansas counterpart. They shake hands and as they walk, Governor Fallin says, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in This Great Country."

The Arkie says, "Well, is there anything I can do to help you understand?"

Governor Fallin whispers "My son watches this show called "Star Trek" and in it there are Russians, Blacks, Asians, Scots, even Arkies, but never any Okies. I an very upset. I do not understand why there are never any Okies in Star Trek."

The Arkie laughs and leans over. "That's because it takes place in the future.
Donnie

United States

#37510 Mar 31, 2013
Maddy meets a gorgeous man in a bar. They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together.

They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she sees that his bedroom is completely packed with sweet cuddly Teddy bears.

Hundreds of cute, small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor. Cuddly medium-sized ones on a shelf a little higher and huge enormous bears on the top shelf along the wall.

The woman is kind of surprised that this guy would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that's so extensive, but she decides not to mention this to him, and is quite impressed by his sensitive side.

She turns to him... they kiss... and then they rip off each other's clothes off and make hot steamy love.

After an intense night of passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow, the woman rolls over and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it?"

The man says, "You can pick any prize from the bottom shelf."
Packing Heat

United States

#37511 Mar 31, 2013
After a long night of making love, the young Packing Heat rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter. Unable to find it, he asked Jesse if she had one at hand.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.

He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man. Naturally, the guy began to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, she replied, "That's me before the operation."
Jesse

United States

#37512 Mar 31, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you say but...as I told you sometime back, I am heavily invested in gold and have been since early 1990ís when it was cheap to buy. So although I would feel it some what, it doesnít worry me like it does many as it should. I am absolutely debt free and have been. The new house I built back in T-town, I built with cash money, gave it to my oldest daughter. I pay cash for everything I purchase with the exception of the few checks I have to issue. As for banks, donít need them and donít use them beyond an account that I fund checks I have to issue and keep a balance in it to keep it free. In that case, it is all figured where deposit equals outgoing. Otherwise, Banks are useless to me. Now as to your concern of Obamaís ability to train wreck us to achieve his agenda...itís safe to say he has done a damn good job to put us there now and China is cheering him on. China has been and still is actively taking steps to phase out the US Dollar.
I think you will enjoy this here:
Devaluing to Prosperity: Misaligned Currencies and Their Growth Consequences
by Surjit S. Bhalla
http://www.iie.com/bhalla.cfm
She's a lot smarter than most isn't she? I'd really like to meet her and her family one day bet their neat people!
Jesse

United States

#37513 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Family celebrating Easter Sunday with friends because Mama Alfie doesn't allow the grandkids to Easter Egg hunt. Christmas is out too because there's not such thing as Santa Claus beside Alfie Grandma saves all her money to buy MooMoo's and sandals. Hair never combed body never bathed but she has her beads around her neck and a flower behind her greasy ear. She still listen's to MaMa Cass Elliot because she identifies so close with her. They even have a strong resemblance. Sisters.
Fake Jesse again
Donnie

United States

#37514 Mar 31, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Yep, drinking and taking dumbazz pills.
Fake Donnie
Jesse

United States

#37515 Mar 31, 2013
I was talking about MistyGirl and her family!!!!
Zane

United States

#37516 Mar 31, 2013
A Okie Republican couple was in bed on their wedding night and were about to consummate their marriage. The wife stops the husband, saying, "Be gentle. I'm still a virgin."

The man is astounded. He has never been with a virgin before. He decides to call his father for advice. "Dad," says the newly-married young man. "My new wife is a virgin! What do I do?"

"Better come on home, son," replies his father. "If she ain't good enough for her own family, she sure ain't good enough for ours."
Marcus

United States

#37517 Mar 31, 2013
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have not been to confession for six months. On top of that, I've been with a loose woman." The priest sighs. "Is that you, little Donnie?

"Yes, Father,' tis I."

And who might be the woman you were with?"

"I shan't be tellin' you, Father. It would ruin her reputation."

"Well, Tommy, I'm bound to find out sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now." Was it Misty?"

"I cannot say." "Was it Tamara" "I'll never tell." "Was it Jesse?" "I'm sorry, but I'll not name her." "Was it Mandy?" "My lips are sealed" "Was it Bluebird, then?"

"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Donnie, and I admire that. But, you've sinned, and you must atone. Be off with you now.."

Donnie walks back to his pew. His friend JAG slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"

"Five more good leads!" says Donnie.
Donnie

United States

#37518 Mar 31, 2013
A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. Mandy (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. Marcus said, "Who was that?" Mandy said, "I don't know; some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear."
Donnie

United States

#37519 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
LOL
Packing Heat

United States

#37520 Mar 31, 2013
Mandy and Misty are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."
Packing Heat

United States

#37521 Mar 31, 2013
Mandy and Misty are walking down the street. Mandy notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."

Misty says, "Here, let me see!" So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"
Donnie

United States

#37522 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
More sexual perversions like we don't know exactly who is behind the ghost riders....predictable and pathetic.
Marcus

United States

#37523 Mar 31, 2013
TAMARA suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redheaded Bluebird. Well, TAMARA is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head.

Donnie yells, "No, honey, don't do it."

TAMARA replies, "Shut up, you're next!"
Bluebird

United States

#37524 Mar 31, 2013
Mary Fallin was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead and ask me, I know all of them."

A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?"

Mary Fallin replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."
Bluebird

United States

#37525 Mar 31, 2013
Little Mary Fallin walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you sell wittle wabbits?"
And the shopkeeper smiles and gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, then asks, "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fwuwwy black wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle brown wabby over there?"
The little girl in turn puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pyfon weally gives a phuck"
Bluebird

United States

#37526 Mar 31, 2013
A woman was thinking about finding a pet to help keep her company at home. She decided she would like to find a beautiful parrot; it wouldn't be as much work as say a dog, and it would be fun to hear it speak.

She went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large beautiful parrot. She went to the owner of the store and asked how much. The owner said it was $50. Delighted that such a rare looking and beautiful bird wasn't more expensive, she agreed to buy it. The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a whorehouse. Sometimes it says pretty vulgar stuff." The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird. She said she would buy it anyways. The pet shop owner sold her the bird and she took it home.

She hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something. The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam." The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought "that's not so bad." A couple hours later, the woman's two teenage daughters returned from school. When they inspected the bird, it looked at them and said, "New house, new madam, new whores." The girls and the woman were a bit offended at first, but than began to laugh about the situation.

A couple of hours later, the woman's husband came home from work. The bird looked at him and said, "New house, new madam, new whores; same old faces. Hi Marcus!"
Jesse

United States

#37527 Mar 31, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
More sexual perversions like we don't know exactly who is behind the ghost riders....predictable and pathetic.
No joke. I wonder if justaliar is a rape victim. She posted how much she disliked her Dad to Tamara and remember all the perverted accusations she throws towards people who aren't progressive liberal loons like her. Makes you wonder if part of her craziness isn't a result from abuse by the hand of a parent...a male parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Thomas For District Attorney 13 hr Likearock 8
Dorothy lofton aka Dottie (Mar '17) 21 hr Just a thought 14
Altus Times Mon Advice to the not... 4
John Merritt Jun 6 Awe 5
Cisco trejo Jun 4 Atown123 1
Rick Henry Jun 1 Jake 1
Tara Paugh May 29 Tino 1

Altus Jobs

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages