OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#37406 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, makes me wonder what kind of job that you have because your taxes have not gone way up...
I mean just how much money do you make posting on Topix and where's my money...or that my husband and I have to make a supplemental payment at tax time more than our quarterlies of around $15,000. See I don't complain about that because that means, I simply made more money last year at the business..that paid for my trips to Florida...and allowed my husband to take a couple of months off from his surgery. And let him overdose on basketball, damn sweet 16. I'm getting sick and tired of it and that's why I'm on here.
Why are liberals snarkie? Because there's no middle ground. It's why so many of them die young,some from alcohol and drug abuse,sex with animals,marrying radical muslims,in millions of cases their mother's abort them.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37407 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALWAYS attack first and usually vicious mean spirited often sexually perverse attacks. It's no wonder after a while even people who might reflect on the merit of a particular opinion you expressed will turn against you. You are so over the top you're not worth the effort.
Your searching of the internet has been disprove but you won't admit it have you? Honesty isn't your strong suit. To say you are honest is delusional.
I'm vicious, up is down, the sky is not blue, oh yeah how about I change your name to justiceliar, your a 500lb killer, oh yeah and you never attack one of your own. That game is stupid that your playing and I won't play it with you. Get over it. Your side lost.

People don't like or want your political message. If your peeps want to regain political office you'll have to change your message and how you operate. Because people think Republican ideas are viscous.

I don't care what rabid right wringers say because Dems think YOU are vicious and your policies have given us the greatest income inequality since the golden age. If that hurts your feeling so be it. And checking the internet or god forbid reading or having an education to know that the anti-Obama toxic drivel that they spew daily and saying "excuse me but that's not true..this is reality....Or standing up for myself when I'm attacked, tough.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37408 Mar 30, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are liberals snarkie? Because there's no middle ground. It's why so many of them die young,some from alcohol and drug abuse,sex with animals,marrying radical muslims,in millions of cases their mother's abort them.
Oh JUSTICE dear, this is a classic example. Toxic republicana ignoramus in his natural environment spewing constantly. Voices that represent him in the political sphere are soon to be an endangered species. What will stop him? Oh...losing the next White house election, seeing his political influence shrink...and shrink...because you know people vote...and they have rejected repeatedly his message.
Justice

United States

#37409 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm vicious, up is down, the sky is not blue, oh yeah how about I change your name to justiceliar, your a 500lb killer, oh yeah and you never attack one of your own. That game is stupid that your playing and I won't play it with you. Get over it. Your side lost.
People don't like or want your political message. If your peeps want to regain political office you'll have to change your message and how you operate. Because people think Republican ideas are viscous.
I don't care what rabid right wringers say because Dems think YOU are vicious and your policies have given us the greatest income inequality since the golden age. If that hurts your feeling so be it. And checking the internet or god forbid reading or having an education to know that the anti-Obama toxic drivel that they spew daily and saying "excuse me but that's not true..this is reality....Or standing up for myself when I'm attacked, tough.
Ridiculous post.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37410 Mar 30, 2013
Well Justice, you know the Constitution that you guys love, it does not says 'Oh by the way, only some Americans are more equal than other Americans, and if a couple of lines in the Bible say so, we can treat them as second class citizens.

Sorry but your form of government is straight out of the novel Animal Farm by George Orwell. It was intended to be a warning to people not a playbook to Republican rule.
Justice

United States

#37411 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh JUSTICE dear, this is a classic example. Toxic republicana ignoramus in his natural environment spewing constantly. Voices that represent him in the political sphere are soon to be an endangered species. What will stop him? Oh...losing the next White house election, seeing his political influence shrink...and shrink...because you know people vote...and they have rejected repeatedly his message.
How many times have you attacked Donnie or any other poster with false accusations, sexually deviant false accusations including abuse of children? All false btw. Now look at what people are accusing you of doing...is anything they posted true? Does any of it have merit?

How much is true that is posted about you personally compared to the lies you have posted about others?

Time for you to rethink and take stock in how you created so much dislike for yourself on this thread. I don't think this is the only place people feel this way about you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37412 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous post.
Says you. A one line well thought out Justice post. Well excuse me...I think massa, I betta just return to the wimmen quarters now until you let me speak.....
Justice

United States

#37413 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack first with FALSE accusations people will attack you back. You do it on purpose maybe for attention you crave?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37414 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALWAYS attack first and usually vicious mean spirited often sexually perverse attacks. It's no wonder after a while even people who might reflect on the merit of a particular opinion you expressed will turn against you. You are so over the top you're not worth the effort.
Your searching of the internet has been disprove but you won't admit it have you? Honesty isn't your strong suit. To say you are honest is delusional.

Exactly, everyone who disagrees with her douche bag attitude are automatically a "Republican", no if, ans or buts about it! Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like Justaminute can't handle any dissent of any type so she can now declare someone she disagrees with is no longer a member of a party they are trying to highjack. Bet she was the village bicycle when she was in her teen years, hence the reason abortion was her easy choice of birth control. In her pea-brain mind it was just another money-shot, shot in the wrong hole. That he raped it, they scraped it mentality.

Over the few years I have posted here I have proven she what a pathological liar she is and nothing more than a water girl of the liberal lies and agenda. Honesty has never been apart of her being in any meaningful way if the truth went against the liberal agenda. Rarely do I ever respond to her over the top, ridiculous posts any longer because they are so delusional at best and youre right,its just not worth the effort.

The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand why Justaminute just ignores all the unpleasant truths. However, if she thinks ignoring the problem or trying to censor the truth will help improve anything, she is simply dreaming. Obama has proven what a disaster that path leads to. In my humble opinion it is a total waste of time to even acknowledge Justaminute even trolls this thread.

Feed a troll and it will continue to live, starve a troll (ignore) and eventually it will die but... remember, at 475 pounds in a pink moo-moo sitting at the computer all day in the backroom of the local greasy-spoon may take awhile considering the storage tank that fat-ass has. Just saying.
JAG

United States

#37415 Mar 30, 2013
Justice, you mean well but you're wasting your time.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37416 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you attacked Donnie or any other poster with false accusations, sexually deviant false accusations including abuse of children? All false btw. Now look at what people are accusing you of doing...is anything they posted true? Does any of it have merit?
How much is true that is posted about you personally compared to the lies you have posted about others?
Time for you to rethink and take stock in how you created so much dislike for yourself on this thread. I don't think this is the only place people feel this way about you.
Oh really do you have the posts with the numbers to back up your claims?

They dislike my Ideas Because I'm a Dem In a Republican Echo Chamber....and if a Dem enters an Echo Chamber and it has a boot feature it's gone because we Repubs don't want to hear it or think about it...Repubs are only comfortable to hear their words repeated back to them over and over and over.
Justice

United States

#37417 Mar 30, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, everyone who disagrees with her douche bag attitude are automatically a "Republican", no if, ans or buts about it! Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like Justaminute can't handle any dissent of any type so she can now declare someone she disagrees with is no longer a member of a party they are trying to highjack. Bet she was the village bicycle when she was in her teen years, hence the reason abortion was her easy choice of birth control. In her pea-brain mind it was just another money-shot, shot in the wrong hole. That he raped it, they scraped it mentality.
Over the few years I have posted here I have proven she what a pathological liar she is and nothing more than a water girl of the liberal lies and agenda. Honesty has never been apart of her being in any meaningful way if the truth went against the liberal agenda. Rarely do I ever respond to her over the top, ridiculous posts any longer because they are so delusional at best and youre right,its just not worth the effort.
The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand why Justaminute just ignores all the unpleasant truths. However, if she thinks ignoring the problem or trying to censor the truth will help improve anything, she is simply dreaming. Obama has proven what a disaster that path leads to. In my humble opinion it is a total waste of time to even acknowledge Justaminute even trolls this thread.
Feed a troll and it will continue to live, starve a troll (ignore) and eventually it will die but... remember, at 475 pounds in a pink moo-moo sitting at the computer all day in the backroom of the local greasy-spoon may take awhile considering the storage tank that fat-ass has. Just saying.
Sometimes people just don't understand how to communicate ideas and opinions in a positive way but when I posted I never expected you,Donnie,and JAG to all respond the way you did and all have the exact same gist to your advice. Very well what you posted possesses common sense and I have read enough of her posts to understand this is habitual for her.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37418 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by me because I told them that I had an abortion. What lies? You never say. ever. ever.ever. If it's a lie than why do the American people repeat it over and over again. And vote your choices out over and over again.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37419 Mar 30, 2013
Poor little goonies....they think they are sitting in the political wilderness and their idea are rejected no matter what they call themselves because Justaminute and her so called lies came door to door to the American electorate every election and dang nab it caused our side and our ideas to lose. Let me shed a tear...trying...trying..nope, can't muster one up for you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37420 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said Justie you are in a world of your own. I am not talking about anyone you mentioned in your post! So quit lumping them to what I was talking about! Try very hard and stay on track to what someone says on here. Your rants is what gets you on trouble here. Your rants is why so many think you are a nut job. And you my dear I donot feel sorry for. Many get PG at the wrong time of their life but they don't go out say well baby in are in my way so BYE BYE! Now quit putting words in my thoughts that are even there.
Staying on track to you means agreeing with you. Your aggrieved because what you seem to want lost the election.

And I'm not the one to feel sorry for Tammie dear. My side won. Obamacare is still alive and will be enacted next year. Rowe v Wade is still the law of the land. Gays are going to be recognized as fully fledged American citizens with the same right to marry as you. And fine members of the military...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37421 Mar 30, 2013
Well Justice and the rest of you have been given the opportunity to show me what post I lied in when I asked them over and over again to show me where I lied. You never do. Because you can't. Heat one time took the effort to show me that I had posted about my abortion which by the way I had forgotten that I had and immediately apologized to Tamara for it. So if you had something or Heat had something or Tamara had something you can bet they would have posted it by now.

When you repeat the same thing over and over does not make it true. You will be asked to prove it. Otherwise it's just pure propaganda.
Jesse

United States

#37422 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by me because I told them that I had an abortion. What lies? You never say. ever. ever.ever. If it's a lie than why do the American people repeat it over and over again. And vote your choices out over and over again.
Whoa Alfie back that fat azz up a bit! You spent a huge amount of time LYING your sasquatch goat loving mouth off about even saying you had a abortion. Said you never posted any such statement, you've said so many lies you can't remember how many you've told!

Justaliar: NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,EVER,EVER,EV ER...tells the truth!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37423 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Alfie back that fat azz up a bit! You spent a huge amount of time LYING your sasquatch goat loving mouth off about even saying you had a abortion. Said you never posted any such statement, you've said so many lies you can't remember how many you've told!
Justaliar: NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,EVER,EVER,EV ER...tells the truth!
Back it up yourself, I did appolige. I did say I said it in the first place. Mister.

But what guys do, you never respond to any post I make. Ever. Like what Liberals believe. Or the attack on the Presidents kids.

Instead you just scream back and forth Liar Liar.

Keep on screaming. You don't talk politics. You just want personal stories. Well give us your personal story. Let us verify it.

Your 30, always available and monitoring these post pretty much 18 hours a day. Tamara is always going on and on and guys your age not working. But it's silence on you. Heat disappeared during the middle part of the election but probably another sock took his place. And you seem to know so much history around here, how come you don't recall Heat's pro abortion stance and affirmation that he didn't give a damn. It was brought up more than one and he even restated it when Tamara brought up mine when I reminded him of it, because Dusty sure recalled he said it.

But the thing of it is I don't want to talk your personal story. I want to talk politics but that is not on you alls agenda really because if I respond to question it, out come the chants of liar, abortion, my Iranian husband. So much weak sauce.

Your and the others tactics are as old as the hills. In fact if you refer to rules on debating you would see that all of your tried tactics to shut me up are not new. They are just the tactics of the side that lost.

I'm working on the computer and almost finished. I'm not going over this again. But probably your will return to your ways when the ghost posts saying it was me. Don't care. But when you have an obviously false story on politics, Obama, his kids, you can bet your going to hear from me. Because my post on politics always end up the winning argument in the rest of the blogosphere and more importantly the ballot box. The true test.

I had an abortion 30 years ago. It was legal. I believe in Rowe v Wade but it was not my birth control method the rest of the time. One more kid done. tubes tied finished. No regrets other than to say that you can get pregnant when breastfeeding. Lesson learned.

If this thread is just the Justaminute abortion thread that's all I've got to say. And the Misty thing, no lies, she said it, we made fun of it with the other posters. And she soon departed. And recently the Misty mega interview was not brought up by me. Another poster did it. But I interview people in the real world. Her story reaks. And Mistiy's math post, I don't recall it at all. Bring it up. But forevermore math especially division is not between me and Misty. There is only one answer.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37424 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying on track to you means agreeing with you. Your aggrieved because what you seem to want lost the election.
And I'm not the one to feel sorry for Tammie dear. My side won. Obamacare is still alive and will be enacted next year. Rowe v Wade is still the law of the land. Gays are going to be recognized as fully fledged American citizens with the same right to marry as you. And fine members of the military...
Well even murders are recognized as fully "Fledgeded American Citizens" with the same right to marry as anyone else. Like I said Just because the government makes it legal does not mean it is the law of nature. I still donot have to agree that it is morally right. And if you want to then it is your right. I am not trying to tell you what to think so don't tell me how I have to feel on this subject.

As far as your side winning everyone is going to have to see how it actually plays out and this will not happen over night. You really are short sided aren't you!
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#37425 Mar 30, 2013
Getting pregnant while breast feeding is perverted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo of Oklahoma wildfire victim who lost ever... 19 hr thisaintdallas 1
Offender List 23 hr the way it is 2
David Thomas For District Attorney Wed Nobody 4
Is the town on fire Apr 14 Curious 1
Connie Imel and Darren Bernasconi, aka "Gabroni's" Apr 12 Pepper 2
John Merritt Apr 8 azgrl 3
Greer County Teachers Overpaid Apr 6 jane doe with moe 1

Altus Jobs

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages