OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#36509 Mar 11, 2013
What do you say to a Repug woman with two black eyes?
>
>
>
Nothing...you've done told her twice.
Marcus

United States

#36510 Mar 11, 2013
How do you get a Repug pregnant?

Dress her up like an alter boy.
TAMARA

United States

#36511 Mar 11, 2013
A Repug preacher was telling his congregation that anything they could think of, old or new, was discussed somewhere in the Bible and that the entirety of the human experience could be found there. After the service, he was approached by a repugtarted woman who said, "Preacher, I don't believe the Bible mentions PMS." The preacher replied that he was sure it must be there somewhere and that he would look for it.

The following week after the service, the Repug preacher called the woman aside and showed her a passage which read,... "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem".
JAG

United States

#36512 Mar 11, 2013
Jag was coming out of a shopping mall last Christmas, walking to his car, when he spotted this little boy crying in the parking lot. He asked him what was wrong. He said his mother, who was working three jobs just to get by, had scrimped and saved all year so there would be some money to buy gifts this year. He said his mother dropped him off at the mall with two one hundred dollar bills and told him to do the shopping for everyone as she had to go to work. The little boy said a man came up to him and took one of the bills. Oh my gosh, Jag said to himself. Jag asked the boy what he did. The little boy said he cried out for help. With all of the people around in the parking lot, Jag couldn't imagine that no one had heard him. "Show me how you cried for help," Jag asked. The little boy gave out a little "Help," which was barely audible, even though Jag was two feet away from him. So Jag took the other hundred dollar bill from him and ran away.
Mandy

United States

#36513 Mar 11, 2013
What's the difference between an Oakie zoo and an Buckeye zoo?

An Oakie zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with a recipe.
Donnie

United States

#36514 Mar 11, 2013
Two guys were on each side of the river at night. Zane said , "I want to come over to your side."

"I tell ya what, said Packing Heat, I will shine my flashlight to you, and you can walk across the water on my light"

Zane said... "You think I am stupid or something, BOut the time I get halway across, you will turn the danged flashlight off."
JAG

United States

#36515 Mar 11, 2013
What does Mandy and Bluebird have between their breast that younger women do not?

A belly button!
Packing Heat

United States

#36516 Mar 11, 2013
What do twenty Repug women in a battered women's shelter have in common?

They just wouldn't listen.
Zane

United States

#36517 Mar 11, 2013
The blonde Repug woman brought her vibe back asked for a refund, the clerk asked her what was wrong with it " well to be honest it is chipping my teeth"
Packing Heat

United States

#36518 Mar 11, 2013
A Repug man walks into a bar and orders a triple scotch. The barman gives it to him and he gulps in down in one swoop.

"Hey buddy, you must be having it rough. Whats up with you?" says the bartender.

"Well, I got home early from work last night and found my wife and my best friend in bed with each other!"

"Thats terrible pal, the next drink is on the house."

So the bartender gives him another tripple scotch and again he gulps it down.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you say to your wife?"

"I told her I've had enough and I want a divorce!"

"Good for you! You said the right thing. So what did you say to your best friend?"

"Well, I walked up to him, looked him straight in the eyes and said......BAD DOG
Lyndelle

United States

#36519 Mar 11, 2013
What do you say to a liberal woman with 2 black eyes?

How much did you make in tips from pole & lap dancing?

*only counts if in a gay transgendered bar.
JAG

United States

#36520 Mar 11, 2013
Hardcore Repug Jag stopping at his brother's house finding sister-in-law in just her panties decided to offer her money for sex and yes they did , upon his departure she gets a phone call from her hubby " I AM SORRY I HAVE TO WORK LATE " thats ok dear " BY THE WAY DID YOU GET THE MONEY I SENT OVER THIS MORNING WITH MY BROTHER?"
Lyndelle

United States

#36521 Mar 11, 2013
What does a liberal democratic family in Detroit have in common?

Stealing from constituents and lying to law enforcement.

*Kuame Kilpatrick and family
Lyndelle

United States

#36522 Mar 11, 2013
What does a liberal black woman in Ohio have in common with a liberal in Florida?

Being indicted for voter fraud in the last presidential election.

*Melowese Richardson Poll worker indicted.
Cincinnati, Ohio voted not less than 6 times.
Lyndelle

United States

#36523 Mar 11, 2013
Know what the difference is between all your alias posts and mine?

Yours are made up progressive liberal crap and mine is from court documents or AP reports.
Bluebird

United States

#36524 Mar 11, 2013
As a trucker stops for a red light, Lyndelle catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.
The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Lyndelle and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.
When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car,runs up and knocks on the door.
Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, Lyndelle says brightly, "Hi my
name is Lyndelle, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, Lyndelle gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my
name is Lyndelle, and you are losing some of your load!"
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to Lyndelle.
He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Zane, it's winter in Western Oklahoma and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK
Packing Heat

United States

#36525 Mar 11, 2013
President Bush decides to leave the White House and sits in a local bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush sitting at the end o f the bar?"

The bartender says, "Yep, that's him."
So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?"

Bush says, " I'm planning WW III."
The guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big tits.

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to the bartender and says,
"See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims
Donnie

United States

#36526 Mar 11, 2013
Little Lyndelle came home from school and with a smile on her face and told her mother.
"Packing Heat showed me his willy today!"

Before the mother could raise a concern, Lyndelle went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut"

Relaxing with a hidden smile, Lyndelle's Mom asked, "Really small was it?"

Lyndelle replied, "No...salty!"
Donnie

United States

#36527 Mar 11, 2013
Justaminute when you post all this garbage you just make everyone who reads it turned off of progressive liberals.

It's ok by me. I don't like P.L.'s but some people who know quite a bit about you might want to encourage you to stop if you catch my drift.

But please do keep it up. LMAO
Donnie

United States

#36528 Mar 11, 2013
Notice how acceptable pedophilia is to justaminute and she thinks she's being cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Fernandez ....What is she like? Jul 31 Noneyadamnbusiness 1
Blair middle aged sleazos.... Jul 28 betchaknowme 4
Brenda Jul 27 sirmin 2
Corlie with a daughter named jazzy Jul 25 Blablabla 7
A+ minor Anthony Neal (Sep '14) Jul 25 School 51
Suicide of young woman from Greer co. Oklahoma Jul 24 For sure 2
Bubba Wendt Jul 24 Jeff 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages