OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36353 Mar 10, 2013
"What happened to USSR not so long ago,right?
Fell with a thunder, it's policies a blight,.."

Self awareness IS one of the things we Dems say the Repubs have a deficit in.

Because really...

"What happened to the Republican party not so long ago, right?
Fell with a thunder, it's policies a blight.

Of course it's iambic pentameter doesn't fit.

Well you and your party have plenty of time for writing poetry. See that it will be 2024 at the very least until you could regain your senses and the helm of our government. I myself have a business to run and the Democrats do have a country to run.

And by the way, how old will you be in 2024?

JAG

United States

#36354 Mar 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
All this anti-gun legislation is another smoke and mirror trick by the progressive liberals. USA Today
featured quotes and information to convince the American public to give up second ammendment rights to bear arms.
But they fail to tell the public the advocacy group they quoted from is linked to Soro's network of a progressive liberal biased agenda. Soro's is a mastermind of manipulation of the masses and has successfully taken down entire country's financial systems.
This is one more important step in the road of "change" NWO must have to implement U.N.Agenda 21.
Mark Kelly and Gabby Gifford testified at Colorados State Capitol
in support of gun-control legislation for that state. This happened on March 4, 2013.

Mark Kelly also earlier testified before U.S. Congress and voiced his support of gun-control legislation.

March 5, 2013 one day after testimony given in Colorado guess what Mark Kelly was doing in Tucson? Buying a AR-15,large capacity magazines,1911 semi-auto pistol.

When confronted for purchasing a "assault styled" weapon Mark Kelly response was..."I promise to give it to Tucson P.D."

Ironic isn't it!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36355 Mar 10, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Kelly and Gabby Gifford testified at Colorados State Capitol
in support of gun-control legislation for that state. This happened on March 4, 2013.
Mark Kelly also earlier testified before U.S. Congress and voiced his support of gun-control legislation.
March 5, 2013 one day after testimony given in Colorado guess what Mark Kelly was doing in Tucson? Buying a AR-15,large capacity magazines,1911 semi-auto pistol.
When confronted for purchasing a "assault styled" weapon Mark Kelly response was..."I promise to give it to Tucson P.D."
Ironic isn't it!
What is more ironic is that he posted on his website THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IT and the reasons why he was.

God, reading what to know nothings post, I don't believe you should be allowed to posses a firearm at all. It should require an intelligence test and that would knock out a lot of you.
Zane

United States

#36356 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
"What happened to USSR not so long ago,right?
Fell with a thunder, it's policies a blight,.."
Self awareness IS one of the things we Dems say the Repubs have a deficit in.
Because really...
"What happened to the Republican party not so long ago, right?
Fell with a thunder, it's policies a blight.
Of course it's iambic pentameter doesn't fit.
Well you and your party have plenty of time for writing poetry. See that it will be 2024 at the very least until you could regain your senses and the helm of our government. I myself have a business to run and the Democrats do have a country to run.
And by the way, how old will you be in 2024?
Dems and repubs are both to blame
It all in the cards, a political game,

Only the blind,deaf and dumb would believe
Progressive liberal nonsense bonkers ideology.
JAG

United States

#36357 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
What is more ironic is that he posted on his website THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IT and the reasons why he was.
God, reading what to know nothings post, I don't believe you should be allowed to posses a firearm at all. It should require an intelligence test and that would knock out a lot of you.
...and when was that updated and posted?
Donnie

United States

#36358 Mar 10, 2013
Correction by Donnie

"an intelligence test and that would knock out the lot of you."
Donnie

United States

#36359 Mar 10, 2013
Correction by Donnie

Hey guys I hope you understand that's I'm using my name to cause confusion and disrupt any conversation between catty people and other cats.
Zane

United States

#36360 Mar 10, 2013
Please don't use my poems for your political wacko message. Plagarism in intent.

You like poetry do your own. While you're at it leave my username alone too!
Zane

United States

#36361 Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure Donnie would feel the same!

Bluebird,Marcus,JAG,Maddy are off limits too!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36362 Mar 10, 2013
And you know what JAG, it's so funny that a self-proclaimed Dem is reading and passing on the info from far right wingnuts. Because that's where you got your story from. Or the laughter Dems are having that yet again the idiot Repubs.

It's to bad a self proclained Dem like you, JAG doesn't bother to read Dem sites, because then he wouldn't make such a foolish liar out of himself.

Cause if it walks like a duck and squaks like a duck and looks like a duck common sense says that
it is a damn duck.

Your a Repub.
JAG

United States

#36363 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
And you know what JAG, it's so funny that a self-proclaimed Dem is reading and passing on the info from far right wingnuts. Because that's where you got your story from. Or the laughter Dems are having that yet again the idiot Repubs.
It's to bad a self proclained Dem like you, JAG doesn't bother to read Dem sites, because then he wouldn't make such a foolish liar out of himself.
Cause if it walks like a duck and squaks like a duck and looks like a duck common sense says that
it is a damn duck.
Your a Repub.
I am pro-gun rights period. I support the right to bear arms period.

So I guess that makes you a lying bitch!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36364 Mar 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
Please don't use my poems for your political wacko message. Plagarism in intent.
You like poetry do your own. While you're at it leave my username alone too!
You published your writings on a political blog....dimmie dimwit, there open season for sarcasm and parody.

I don't post as Donnie or any other of you losers. It gives me cooties just imagining that. And I don't know why anyone bothers since the real Donnie is joke enough. It's overkill.

Zane

United States

#36365 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
it is a damn duck.
Your a Repub.
You quote from progressive liberal sites only. JAG posted about a subject which was anti-gun legislation in Colorado. JAGs post was about a single subject, but everything I've seen from you is quotes about the radical lefties entire agenda.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36366 Mar 10, 2013
Sorry, Zane, or any of you others. It's hard to tell you apart. It's the hive mind.
Jesse

United States

#36367 Mar 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
I'm sure Donnie would feel the same!
Bluebird,Marcus,JAG,Maddy are off limits too!
You forgot about me my feelings are almost hurt...jk

But justaminute don't use my name either. Stand on your own and if what you say has any merit perhaps others will agree. But your batting average on this thread sucks!
Zane

United States

#36368 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You published your writings on a political blog....dimmie dimwit, there open season for sarcasm and parody.
I don't post as Donnie or any other of you losers. It gives me cooties just imagining that. And I don't know why anyone bothers since the real Donnie is joke enough. It's overkill.
You lady (term used very loosely) ARE A LIAR!
Zane

United States

#36369 Mar 10, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
...and when was that updated and posted?
I noticed she didn't answer your question.

LOL
Zane

United States

#36370 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Sorry, Zane, or any of you others. It's hard to tell you apart. It's the hive mind.
Your obvious confusion has been noted long ago.
Jesse

United States

#36371 Mar 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
it is a damn duck.
Your a Repub.
...cause if it walks like a squatch and stinks like a squatch and looks like a ALF then it has to be justaminute.

*If adored with clothing it's justaminute in drag.
Zane

United States

#36372 Mar 10, 2013
JUSTA-MERRY-GO-SQUARE HEAD

I go round in circles and jerk, all the time
No plan for action, logic and reason, not my bag,

Archie Bunker has stolen my mind
No thought of my own, robotic speaking, blind, repeating Faux news

Desperately seeking welfare support,agreement on nothing,consensus with none
Dumb down the masses to vote repug ,government for the 1%, corporate welfare,litmus for repugs,

Control the Faux media,Dumb down education, repugnent internet blogs
Robo posts my nonsense, bundles electronic fireplace logs,

Let Rush Post
More proproganda,political lies,printed most,

Can't fix stupid repugs we've heard said all of our life
Repigs seek disruption,hatred,proverty,str ife,

So dumb is a repig to not realize and see elove
They counter growth in everthing,never let anything evolve,

What has proven in past to actually work best is freedom from economic slavery
Is common sense and hard work, of which the 1% have no ideas, ideas to test 17th century,

What happened to Iraq not so long ago,right?
Fell with a thunder, unjust war, US policies a blight,

Unjust Wars didn't work then and unjust wars won't ever work now

Believe what you want, you sad little fat elephant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What y'all know about Sabra from blair Wed Looknlike 3
amber blain (Feb '13) Aug 13 Mary 44
Mangum Hospital Aug 12 Udontknowme 1
rodriguez auto detail Aug 3 Michelle 3
Tiff Luper (Jul '15) Jul 31 kill em 2
Chris Ybarra (Apr '14) Jul 27 Anonymous 19
Ashley Fughr: Stuck Up Jul 26 Jamie Dundee 9

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance