Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36075 Mar 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can Google it and find it or I can just post it for you too, LOL.
Perry's Restaurant
7432 S May Ave Oklahoma City, OK
Good morning! I see you are up and at it.

I think Miss Justa really likes all the attention she brings to herself. Negative or otherwise. She knows that when she talks about abortion and birth control is going to get posters to start posting on her commits. She knows ahead of time that not to many poster on here agree with her view point on the subject of abortion. What is really odd is I still donot know of one person that has had an abortion or even given thought to one. So for it to be a big deal to her she must surround herself with people of that type of mind set.

Just wanted to say HI!
Donnie

United States

#36076 Mar 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can Google it and find it or I can just post it for you too, LOL.
Perry's Restaurant
7432 S May Ave Oklahoma City, OK
Bluebird got the address phone number but she didn't stop there she got her husband full name and even the name he preferred to be call by....don't have a clue how she did that but justaminute was majorly busted a few days ago for posting under multiple names answering herself then yesterday went nuts stealing people usernames and posting b.s. batshit crazy b.s.

Pissed everyone off! She's such a liar.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#36078 Mar 8, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.
Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.
The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.
Sad.
She is a bleeding-heart without restraint. Even as I'm fairly democratic, she's a goddamn extremist.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36079 Mar 8, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a bleeding-heart without restraint. Even as I'm fairly democratic, she's a goddamn extremist.
You no dem, your a concern troll.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36080 Mar 8, 2013
Little miss blue bird

Since you admitted that you were stalking me and obtained all kinds of info even on my husband. I guess you were the one calling his cell phone and hanging up all night.

Just go to show how ill prepared Repubs are for a political argument.

They'll actually break the law to stalk you.

Just like James O'Keefe of ACORN fame is paying out cash to the ACORN worker for his highly edited ACORN tape. Just adding to his criminal conviction of trying the same thing over and over.

Hope Shirley Sherrod gets a lotta bucks out of the Breitbart estate for his doing the same thing..

And here you are doing the same thing......

Typical Rethug

Oklahoma City, OK

#36081 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You no dem, your a concern troll.
you're*

and I'm not hardline conservative, because there's a time and place for both parties.
JAG

United States

#36082 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You no dem, your a concern troll.
You are a F**king BITCH. You lie,lie and lie some more. You have no conscience NONE. You are the most worthless piece of shit I've had the misfortune to EVER come across. Your husband is living in our country with a wife who HATES AMERICA. I remember all the tirades and rants you posted about Zionists and Christians and your hatred of traditional family values in America. No wonder you married a Iranian whose leaders HAVE THE VERY SAME VIEWS!

What are the chances of that? You and your little "cell" in OKC should be reported to the ATF and local law enforcement where they can look over you thousands of posts on topix and God knows what other sites stating just what I claim. You are every American's enemy.
Donnie

United States

#36083 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Little miss blue bird
Since you admitted that you were stalking me and obtained all kinds of info even on my husband. I guess you were the one calling his cell phone and hanging up all night.
Just go to show how ill prepared Repubs are for a political argument.
They'll actually break the law to stalk you.
Just like James O'Keefe of ACORN fame is paying out cash to the ACORN worker for his highly edited ACORN tape. Just adding to his criminal conviction of trying the same thing over and over.
Hope Shirley Sherrod gets a lotta bucks out of the Breitbart estate for his doing the same thing..
And here you are doing the same thing......
Typical Rethug
I kinda think she may in law enforcement or some kind of professional because she sure had the goods on you in no time at all!

HEHEHEHEHEhehe...lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36084 Mar 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda think she may in law enforcement or some kind of professional because she sure had the goods on you in no time at all!
HEHEHEHEHEhehe...lol
The goods on me that I own a restaurant and I am married?

So far on this board, if you all got together and added up your IQ points it wouldn't make it pass a hundred!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36086 Mar 8, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a F**king BITCH. You lie,lie and lie some more. You have no conscience NONE. You are the most worthless piece of shit I've had the misfortune to EVER come across. Your husband is living in our country with a wife who HATES AMERICA. I remember all the tirades and rants you posted about Zionists and Christians and your hatred of traditional family values in America. No wonder you married a Iranian whose leaders HAVE THE VERY SAME VIEWS!
What are the chances of that? You and your little "cell" in OKC should be reported to the ATF and local law enforcement where they can look over you thousands of posts on topix and God knows what other sites stating just what I claim. You are every American's enemy.
My god you are ill. My cell ! Seek help little man, seek help!

Hates America...pick a post of mine that shows I hate America jerk!

My son is an officer in the Navy and the rest of my family were too.

JAGoff
Jesse

United States

#36087 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So far on this board, if you all got together and added up your IQ points it wouldn't make it pass a hundred!
Guess that puts yours in the (-)column,lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36088 Mar 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEhehe...lol
If she were in law enforcement she really broke the law in using her career to obtain that kind of info. It breaks no law to post on a stupid website as a Dem....

She's not. She's just a freak.
Jesse

United States

#36089 Mar 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEhehe...lol
LOL, probably a law enforcement officer. She just started posting not very long ago. Just think the little radical Iranian and his wife under surveilance, probably "bugged" their business phone and since her husband no doubt speaks Farsi we just might be hearing about a "bust".

You got a good criminal attorney justaliar?

LMAO
Donnie

United States

#36090 Mar 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Justaliar stepped in shit again I see, lol. Damn funny!
Splattered it from one end to the other a real shitstorm, lol.

Oklahoma City, OK

#36091 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I refused registration for MENSA because it was too expensive.

So, please...continue.
Donnie

United States

#36092 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are ill. My cell ! Seek help little man, seek help!
Hates America...pick a post of mine that shows I hate America jerk!
My son is an officer in the Navy and the rest of my family were too.
JAGoff
Yeah glad you brought it up so is he a sleeper? Yep I could see a security risk there.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36093 Mar 8, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning! I see you are up and at it.
I think Miss Justa really likes all the attention she brings to herself. Negative or otherwise. She knows that when she talks about abortion and birth control is going to get posters to start posting on her commits. She knows ahead of time that not to many poster on here agree with her view point on the subject of abortion. What is really odd is I still donot know of one person that has had an abortion or even given thought to one. So for it to be a big deal to her she must surround herself with people of that type of mind set.
Just wanted to say HI!

Good Morning to you Mrs. Tamara! Yes, I hit the floor running at 4am every morning 7 days a week. I suppose my belief is life is too short to not be up enjoying it. I try to keep a set time for an early bed time so I get plenty of rest.

It is so obvious Justaminute is starved for attention even if it is negative and definitely a sign of low self-esteem and emotional issues. Yes she knows abortions and Birth Control paid for with taxpayer money stirs the pot here and that is why she posts such nonsense that the Government should pay for all of the liberal needs and wants with taxpayer money.

The ignorance of liberals is they think this Progressive movement will strip the wealthiest of their wealth. It is simply not going to happen. What is happening is the poor are getting poorer and dragging the middle-class down with them and that is the shame of it all. It is amazing how the liberal loonies’ think that all women are that shallow that their only concerns are women have free birth control and taxpayer funded abortions without any regard to the damage this administration is doing to our economy. That is the liberal loonies only concern is cradle to grave freebies at the expense of someone else that actually pays taxes.

That is pathetic at best!

That is exactly the kind of people she surrounds herself with, people that agree with her and argues with people that disagree with her with a strange animosity and hatred toward them. Again, in a strange way that is a self-esteem issue she is crappeling with, within her mind anyway. Part of the liberal mantra is to create hatred then blame someone else for it, something her and Obama are very good at.

Ok, wanted to say hello back to you but beware...the devil herself will even respond to this post even though it is directed at you, she’ll want to explain to you how you should understand it, hehe.

Best Regards
Donnie

United States

#36094 Mar 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
If she were in law enforcement she really broke the law in using her career to obtain that kind of info. It breaks no law to post on a stupid website as a Dem....
She's not. She's just a freak.
Your the freak. I don't know one person (real person,lol.)that agrees with you even WMCOL and Dusty didn't like you. btw if she is in law enforcement or some agency then she knows what the laws are right? Patriot Act gives law enforcement lots of latitude to act.

I have a friend who is ATF for over 20 yrs and he would tell me cases he has worked on where he went under cover doing all sorts of "spy,covert shit" on a target.
Jesse

United States

#36095 Mar 8, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah glad you brought it up so is he a sleeper? Yep I could see a security risk there.
Roger that!
Donnie

United States

#36096 Mar 8, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I refused registration for MENSA because it was too expensive.
So, please...continue.
Yep she's talking about everyone else and God Almighty she's the one whose operating with a single cell brain and that cell is clearly damaged, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr yeah 2,724
A+ minor Anthony Neal 17 hr Unhappy 19
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Altus cops & deputies..... (Jan '14) Sep 28 Passer through 11
amber blain (Feb '13) Sep 23 Dang 27
Who are top welfare recipients in Greer County? (Apr '08) Sep 15 Taxpayer 16
Ex Altus teacher Sep 14 Fool 5
Altus Dating
Find my Match

Altus Jobs

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altus

Personal Finance