OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#36002 Mar 7, 2013
justaminute only aborted her kid to save her girlie figure. You have no idea how hard it is to keep little fat alfie primo!

Doesn't do much for sex appeal since her husband visits the neighbors goat for companionship,
Sam

Arlington, TX

#36003 Mar 7, 2013
GOP version of Jesse\\

A kind boy who knows just what to say and when to say it. Often boys with this name end up charming any girl who they come in contact with. Sweet and innocent he is the perfect boy. Always lovable and caring.

"My dear fiend Jesse is so amazing."
Donnie

Arlington, TX

#36004 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie

Donnie is a dark term derived from the term Donnie Darko, which can explain the actions of an individual whilst under the influence of dark ones (recreational drugs)

Donnie can also describe a person who is hiding hidden agendas.
For example, if louie harbors hidden dark agendas for an evening, he would be doing a Donnie...

Dan. Hey joel u going to math class?
Joel. "No man, i'm pulling a Donnie, and going to plough Hillary" ...
Zane

Arlington, TX

#36005 Mar 7, 2013
Zane

To be simultaneously sane and insane.

Corollary: Amuse the deity of your choice.

Zanists like to say to each other upon parting, "Go forth and be zane" or simply "be zane."
Bluebird

Arlington, TX

#36006 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird

A male who sexually fantasizes about the father(s) of his peer(s).

i see the way you look at my dad, you bluebird.
stop bluebirding my dad.
Jake

United States

#36007 Mar 7, 2013
Remember the old commercial where the little old lady demands "where's the beef?". That got me to thinking after reading Jesse post and I've got a question that's bothered the hell out of me.

DEMOCRATS WHERE'S THE BUDGET?

Providing a budget is your responsibility and you've failed for 4 years straight. But your still being paid your wages...why is that? Where I work if you don't do the job you don't get paid, simple concept provides just the incentive to get something done.

Maybe congress should try it. I know the republicans have submitted a budget but Mr.Reid never allows a vote and today I hear another republican budget has been handed in which will probably get no where.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#36008 Mar 7, 2013
Zane wrote:
Zane
To be simultaneously sane and insane.
Corollary: Amuse the deity of your choice.
Zanists like to say to each other upon parting, "Go forth and be zane" or simply "be zane."
*staring contest.*
Bluebird

United States

#36009 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Donnie
Donnie is a dark term derived from the term Donnie Darko, which can explain the actions of an individual whilst under the influence of dark ones (recreational drugs)
Donnie can also describe a person who is hiding hidden agendas.
For example, if louie harbors hidden dark agendas for an evening, he would be doing a Donnie...
Dan. Hey joel u going to math class?
Joel. "No man, i'm pulling a Donnie, and going to plough Hillary" ...
I see you ran out of names so you start absorbing other people's identity? That brings a whole different level of mental health issues.

Sad.
Bluebird

United States

#36010 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Your stupid justaminute and all your alias are too. Are you taking STUPID PILLS instead of your meds?
Forbes has a complete statistical breakdown on all catagories both single and combined. The record is clear these are facts not a political agenda driven point of view:
Chicago and Detroit are the murder leaders in U.S. but there is also another interesting fact to go along with this data. Currently homicides are largely committed by minority men ages 18-39 with criminal records.
White heterosexual males who go to church and are married aren't committing the crimes justaminute ...just get over it!
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.

Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.

The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.

Sad.
Jesse

United States

#36011 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ran out of names so you start absorbing other people's identity? That brings a whole different level of mental health issues.
Sad.
twilight zone on acid.
Jesse

United States

#36012 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.
Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.
The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.
Sad.
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.

Justaminute is a nutcase!

*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Donnie

United States

#36013 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
twilight zone on acid.
Yep
Donnie

United States

#36014 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.
Justaminute is a nutcase!
*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Means the same thing in my book, bud!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36015 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
No critical thinking skills do you possess, so your response is call someone who wrote the article you were using as PROOF...
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Critical thinking skill, surely you jest.

They didn't write the article, it listed a bunch of well respected medical schools and other that did the actual research and released their findings.

The person who wrote the article was a reporter, you known journalism. I know facts have a liberal bias but to actually comment on my post you must have the ability to actually comprehend what they are reading.

But like any good little NRA brain dead poster who always comes back in discussion of gun legislation with the standard hick response of well yeah what about Chicago, huh?
Donnie

United States

#36016 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
Remember the old commercial where the little old lady demands "where's the beef?". That got me to thinking after reading Jesse post and I've got a question that's bothered the hell out of me.
DEMOCRATS WHERE'S THE BUDGET?
Providing a budget is your responsibility and you've failed for 4 years straight. But your still being paid your wages...why is that? Where I work if you don't do the job you don't get paid, simple concept provides just the incentive to get something done.
Maybe congress should try it. I know the republicans have submitted a budget but Mr.Reid never allows a vote and today I hear another republican budget has been handed in which will probably get no where.
Same question I've been asking for 4 years and I agree with your conclusion as well.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36017 Mar 7, 2013
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow, everything you say is so stereotypical. I mean you even cite brietbart as reliable journalism so I know your bar is not set to high.

Maybe your party will be relevant again in 15 to 20 years when they can shake off you wingnuts. Till then, the abyss. that you guy have created for your selves hasn't reached bottom yet.

Jesse

United States

#36018 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking skill, surely you jest.
They didn't write the article, it listed a bunch of well respected medical schools and other that did the actual research and released their findings.
The person who wrote the article was a reporter, you known journalism. I know facts have a liberal bias but to actually comment on my post you must have the ability to actually comprehend what they are reading.
But like any good little NRA brain dead poster who always comes back in discussion of gun legislation with the standard hick response of well yeah what about Chicago, huh?
Google it dumbazz. People have told you repeatedly you don't bother to get factual evidence for your agenda driven posts. Donnie told you where he got his facts and I looked it up and sure enough it has a breakdown of all U.S. cities and over decades of statistics. Get a grip and realize you make a fool out of yourself just like Soledad O'Brien concerning a recent story you posted as PROOF only it wasn't proof and it was totally WRONG. You don't care about the truth you care about scoring points and throwing accusations but the truth means NOTHING to you.
Zane

United States

#36019 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow, everything you say is so stereotypical. I mean you even cite brietbart as reliable journalism so I know your bar is not set to high.
Maybe your party will be relevant again in 15 to 20 years when they can shake off you wingnuts. Till then, the abyss. that you guy have created for your selves hasn't reached bottom yet.
And you'll be relevant when and if ALF returns with a new season.
Zane

United States

#36020 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Please keep on with your wingnut roadshow
btw NO ONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION...geez
Maddy

United States

#36021 Mar 7, 2013
Rand Paul filibuster had an interesting result. Eric Holder sent a brief,terse letter stating that the President of the United States DOES NOT have the right to used drones against non-combat american citizens in the United States. After repeated questions during the hearing Eric Holder refused to directly answer that one question. That is what sparked Rand Paul decision to filibuster the appointment of CIA director. Paul is saying it is a victory because his and other congress members questions finally had been answered by this attorney general.

Rep.Zoe Lofgren(D)California,and Ted Poe(R)Texas have introduced a bill to regulate domestic drones much like the government regulates wire taps.
"Congress must be proactive to establish boundaries for drone use that safe guards the constitutional rights of americans." Poe said,in a statement last month.

*Eric Holder's response to Rand Paul can be viewed on www.foxnews.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jody May 21 Pimpin 4
Steven Skinner May 19 reallyneed2know 1
Dead beat dads May 18 Countryandproud 7
mikey blain (Jul '15) May 17 Matthew blain 4
heather murry/sarah May 16 Yep 3
Altus electric bills May 16 Jack 1
Jackson County Sex Offenders! (Apr '09) May 16 Really 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages