OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Dano

United States

#35862 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
Daffodils,roses,tulips,babies breath and spring
smells nice,looks nice,makes you sing,
Your personality is pleasing and you are so fun
jumping,playing and laughing under the sun,
Canaries,parrots,redbird, one bella bluebird
bring peace,radiance of life happily assured,
Suddenly much screeching,discordant and harsh
Ugliness,lies,misinformation, such a farce,
Who goes there to bring such dismay and chaos?
Is it a person,an animal, a fat little bear lost?
Why no, it's none other than a lesbian wore out,sad
Alfie's mad, the village hates the old hag,
Not to worry, Alfie found a home including a moat
Which justaminute shares with a bowlegged goat!
LOL, now I understand where all those "goat" jokes came from :-)

Dude, you have skills, just saying hehehehehehe
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35863 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows your not Hilary not even close. I'm a democrat and others have identified themselves a independent,democrats, republicans so your statements just seems your aim is off in left field...which you are.
I'm a married man with a very strong minded wife. She doesn't always agree with my point of view. But I'll tell you one thing I completely and totally respect her and her point of view because she thinks things out using facts,logic and common sense. Even if we disagree her point of view makes sense because she's thought it out. She has critical thinking skills...hard to disagree with someone with those abilities.
I'm sorry that testimony is belied by your behavior...

Misogyny seems to be the theme around here...and you've played your part.

Bringing up the little woman never helps...when you've gone for the joined the boys...

Like I said a new name...with a new story...and Dem to boot too.

Who just happens too come out on the side of Repubs....

Nah..to convienant...

JAG

United States

#35864 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you love to speak in generalities try and stretch your vocabulary a bit and elucidate.
What have the done to earn the title No good for America...
We didn't support the Iraq war? We didn't
We didn't support the Patriot Act? We didn't.
We don't believe torture has any place in the US.
We believe in Medicare, Social Security, unemployment, equal pay, and a whole host of other Dem things. That most of the time unions represent working people and there demise brought to the American people the greatest wage disparity since the Great Depression...
Don't worry I'll wait for you to come up with something besides generalities...
Please spare me how great you liberals are. Your argument is a moot point with me I know better. You progressive liberals have ruined the democratic party in my opinion.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35865 Mar 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
G, thanks I appreciate it so much. Mr.P is going 2 laugh his head off! He has the fun class and we are taking news clips and internet articles and learning how to verify content. I couldn't believe how much tabloid type "news" but I'm young and this is kinda not something I studied before. Thanks again.
what so funny is you asking permisson and going to fill your class time with Justaminute stories...And your on this board to boot...

I swear another new person with a new story comes out of the wood work like clockwork around here.

It boggles the mind..all this testimony and stories....

Now we have a young female student among crusty old men.....

A misogynist poet.. a young female that appreciates misogyny and wants to take it to class....LOL go ahead honey...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35866 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Please spare me how great you liberals are. Your argument is a moot point with me I know better. You progressive liberals have ruined the democratic party in my opinion.
Like I thought...you got nothin...
JAG

United States

#35867 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that testimony is belied by your behavior...
Misogyny seems to be the theme around here...and you've played your part.
Bringing up the little woman never helps...when you've gone for the joined the boys...
Like I said a new name...with a new story...and Dem to boot too.
Who just happens too come out on the side of Repubs....
Nah..to convienant...
We've had this discussion before and for a while I refused to read or respond to your silliness. I think we've come to that place again you are hopeless progressive liberal. Your memory is terrible if you have already forgotten who I am but whatever you are clearly damaged beyond repair.
Jesse

United States

#35868 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
what so funny is you asking permisson and going to fill your class time with Justaminute stories...And your on this board to boot...
I swear another new person with a new story comes out of the wood work like clockwork around here.
A misogynist poet.. a young female that appreciates misogyny and wants to take it to class....LOL go ahead honey...
Leave the kid alone. Are you so vile you have to abuse kids to feel better about yourself?
Jesse

United States

#35869 Mar 6, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had this discussion before and for a while I refused to read or respond to your silliness. I think we've come to that place again you are hopeless progressive liberal. Your memory is terrible if you have already forgotten who I am but whatever you are clearly damaged beyond repair.
You know she's looney dude. Remember what she did last time. Just tell her to FO.
Jesse

United States

#35870 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I thought...you got nothin...
Crazy woman you're the one betting with a loosing hand.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35871 Mar 6, 2013
All this has been fun but really Justaminute is leaving the building LOL.

The multiple personality wingnut-o-rama was a hoot.
Donnie

United States

#35872 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are bonkers you know that dipshit? Audrey used to post back a few months ago if my memory serves me correct she posted to several of us and I remember she really didn't like dusty. He made explicit comments to her and scared the B-jesus out of the kid. Can't believe you don't remember something that happened in October or November of last year...
Mack

San Antonio, TX

#35873 Mar 6, 2013
What a bunch of loser repigs.

Repigs

Repigs

Repigs

Could one insult another human being with a worse word.

Yes, republican.
JAG

United States

#35874 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You know she's looney dude. Remember what she did last time. Just tell her to FO.
Yep
Mack

San Antonio, TX

#35875 Mar 6, 2013
Do just repigs judge these posts?

Two year olds still krapping their pants.
Donnie

United States

#35876 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
All this has been fun but really Justaminute is leaving the building LOL.
The multiple personality wingnut-o-rama was a hoot.
When you leave all the "extras" leave too. Good riddance to you all!
Jacob

United States

#35877 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
Daffodils,roses,tulips,babies breath and spring
smells nice,looks nice,makes you sing,
Your personality is pleasing and you are so fun
jumping,playing and laughing under the sun,
Canaries,parrots,redbird, one bella bluebird
bring peace,radiance of life happily assured,
Suddenly much screeching,discordant and harsh
Ugliness,lies,misinformation, such a farce,
Who goes there to bring such dismay and chaos?
Is it a person,an animal, a fat little bear lost?
Why no, it's none other than a lesbian wore out,sad
Alfie's mad, the village hates the old hag,
Not to worry, Alfie found a home including a moat
Which justaminute shares with a bowlegged goat!
Zane my man, thanks for the humor!

LOL
For

San Antonio, TX

#35878 Mar 6, 2013
Typical Repug gun nut

According to Oklahoma City’s KFOR, police in Ada arrested Christie Dawn Harris at the Dairy Lou Drive Inn on drug charges, and soon discovered why she kept repeating that she needed to go to the bathroom.

The female officer searching Harris noticed “something strange.”

“The officer observed the handle of a revolver sticking out from inside her body,” Pontotoc County District Attorney Chris Ross told KFOR.

A police property report described the item as a “gun located in suspect vagina.”

The report said that the weapon was “loaded with three live rounds and one spent shell.”

“It was a five shot,” Ross explained.“It was loaded and as she turned around, she noticed more plastic baggies, larger plastic baggies wedged in the crack of her buttocks.”

“It would seem to be a very dangerous place to carry a loaded firearm,” he added.“If it goes off it’s only going one place.”

Both the revolver and the baggies full of methamphetamine were removed from the woman’s body.

During a Wednesday news broadcast on Chicago’s WGN-TV, the news team played a portion of the
Donnie

United States

#35879 Mar 6, 2013
Mack wrote:
Do just repigs judge these posts?
Two year olds still krapping their pants.
You lied...again
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35880 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you don't recall all those extra presidential powers came during the Bush admin in the Patriot Act....we told you that they will never be given up no matter who is in charge..a Dem or a Repub...
You think that progressives haven't been fussing about drones...really...the government is more than happy to play the fear card to help you relieve yourself of your constitutional rights...
See..that's why they keep us divided...your little pea shooters might take down a bad guy but they won't take down a gov that is so military invested like ours....we've lost the battle on that and it's going to take alot of effort from all of us to get it back...but I don't see that happening in today's divisive US....you've been convinced that we Dems are your enemies...and you bought it hook, line and sinker...To bad...
I don't like either party.
Years ago an agenda was set, U.N. Agenda 21. No matter who the president is they each must do their part to forward the agenda. If not than its JFK time.
Powkat

San Antonio, TX

#35881 Mar 6, 2013
"Gun located in suspect vagina' I think all vaginas are suspect for Republicans. This one just got caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jody Wed dude16 11
McDonald's in Altus for sale???? Jul 24 Rite 1
Who are top welfare recipients in Greer County? (Apr '08) Jul 23 Yep 19
Rodriguez detail shop Jul 23 sarah 4
Mexican girl Jul 13 Mrknowitall 1
News Richard LuJan Jul 7 AmyChamness2016 1
Dead beat dads Jul 2 I know 8

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance