1,486 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Martha

United States

#35198 Jan 29, 2013
You dumbayzzs have already lost. Bush's and company saw to that. You worry about the second amendment when the others have been trashed.

Your little AR-15 will not be a match for a gunship.

Kneel and crawl to your black master.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35199 Jan 29, 2013
Martha wrote:
You dumbayzzs have already lost. Bush's and company saw to that. You worry about the second amendment when the others have been trashed.
Your little AR-15 will not be a match for a gunship.
Kneel and crawl to your black master.
Its not about left\right eny more. Its a matter of life and death.
What makes you think you can escape whats coming, theres plenty of room on the train for your fat a**.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35200 Jan 29, 2013
These last few comments were inevitable...the new low has been hit.

First off, Martha, take your oppressive black supremacist crap and move to France, because we don't wantchoo. By order of your first comment, you are hereby donned ignorant and extremist. Your voice will ring hollow, and your words will dissipate in the air.

Also, a gun ban is inevitable. Eventually, we will lose rights to bear arms in any way, shape or form. Unfortunately, that won't stop people from making and importing them, so it's not my fault when ghettos gain incredible status considering how frayed the American civic enforcement system is.

Red Dawn, Children of Men...Equilibrium...those are romanticized dystopia. You should be preparing for something more passive aggressive. If you're a fit woman, you should be ready to defend yourself. If you're a successful businessperson, you should be prepared to protect your household. Drive a nice car? Prepare to be robbed. In fact, just prepare to get all-around boned.
Carter

United States

#35201 Jan 29, 2013
You crazies will be happy to bend over and take it up the azz for a few government commodities.
Carter

United States

#35202 Jan 29, 2013
I am sure that you will enjoy it!!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35203 Jan 29, 2013
Carter wrote:
You crazies will be happy to bend over and take it up the azz for a few government commodities.
This is what you will do, because your not prepared.
Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35204 Jan 29, 2013
I'm FLDS. You twit, and you think you are more prepared than I.

You are batshit crazy.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35205 Jan 29, 2013
Carter wrote:
I'm FLDS. You twit, and you think you are more prepared than I.
You are batshit crazy.
WTH is flds ?
Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35207 Jan 29, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is flds ?
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Abbreviation FLDS Church
Formation 1932
Headquarters Hildale, Utah
Membership 6,000&#8201;–&#8201;10 ,000 or more]
President / Prophet Warren Jeffs
Website FLDS.org (HTTPS)
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamentalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations[3][4] and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy.[5] The FLDS Church emerged in the early twentieth century when its founding members left The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). The split occurred largely because of the LDS Church's suspension of the practice of polygamy and its decision to excommunicate its members who would continue the practice.
The FLDS Church is estimated to have 6,000 - 10,000 members residing in the sister cities of Hildale, Utah and Colorado City, Arizona; Eldorado, Texas; Westcliffe, Colorado; Mancos, Colorado; Creston and Bountiful, British Columbia; Prairie Grove, Arkansas; and Pringle, South Dakota.[6] There are also developing communities near Benjamín Hill, Sonora (south of Nogales in the state of Sonora) and Ensenada, Baja California (south of Tijuana).
Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35208 Jan 29, 2013
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35209 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
I can see why your church membership is grow'en so fast. hehe.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35210 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:

Just curious if you and your third wife were to get a divorce is she still legally your daughter?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35211 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Preperation H is about as close as you will get.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35212 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Abbreviation FLDS Church
Formation 1932
Headquarters Hildale, Utah
Membership 6,000&#8201;–&#8201;10 ,000 or more]
President / Prophet Warren Jeffs
Website FLDS.org (HTTPS)
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamentalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations[3][4] and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy.[5] The FLDS Church emerged in the early twentieth century when its founding members left The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). The split occurred largely because of the LDS Church's suspension of the practice of polygamy and its decision to excommunicate its members who would continue the practice.
The FLDS Church is estimated to have 6,000 - 10,000 members residing in the sister cities of Hildale, Utah and Colorado City, Arizona; Eldorado, Texas; Westcliffe, Colorado; Mancos, Colorado; Creston and Bountiful, British Columbia; Prairie Grove, Arkansas; and Pringle, South Dakota.[6] There are also developing communities near Benjamín Hill, Sonora (south of Nogales in the state of Sonora) and Ensenada, Baja California (south of Tijuana).
Well Kiddo You can have your screwie religion and I just hope you are able to pay for the whole lot of your wives and kids without government help. If not you have nothing to brag about!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35213 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Kiddo You can have your screwie religion and I just hope you are able to pay for the whole lot of your wives and kids without government help. If not you have nothing to brag about!
Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35214 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
This is to CARTER'S Post #35207!
Carter

United States

#35215 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
All are welcome if they are willing to follow the prophet.

The prepared will inherit the earth, but follow the prophet.

The prophet will make the laws.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35216 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
All are welcome if they are willing to follow the prophet.
The prepared will inherit the earth, but follow the prophet.
The prophet will make the laws.
You are nuts!
Carter

United States

#35217 Jan 30, 2013
Follow the prophet and you will have eternal life.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35218 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Follow the prophet and you will have eternal life.
Repent, obey commanments beleive the death ,buriel,resserection of Yahshua.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A+ minor Anthony Neal 14 hr Rachelle Neal 39
Glen Winters Tue Bill 1
rent houses (Feb '14) Tue Bella 3
Recognize abuse in men (Oct '13) Oct 25 Salt Ronald 3
nancy rowell mangum ok (Nov '12) Oct 25 Salt Ronald 39
Johnny Davis (Jan '14) Oct 25 Witch 24
Jaimie Rockhold/solis (Apr '12) Oct 25 Salt Ronald 23
Altus Dating
Find my Match

Altus People Search