Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

I Donot think Politicians tower above the public unless you are talking about most politicians being dishonest to why the are even in politics.!
Anyone who reads your posts would agree with me.
Democracy is not intended for the likes of you.
You need to be led not heard.
One in seven people in WalMart shoplift.
Very few politicians actually steal.

Drink beer and watch another sitcom on FOX.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your entire existence centered on mockery? Give it up, already.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friend, I donot shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights as you to be heard and donot need to be lead to know when someones know what the right thing should be done. But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone!
bigdaddyinyou

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well friend, I donot shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights as you to be heard and donot need to be lead to know when someones know what the right thing should be done. But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone!
this woman has my heart on command.
WarFor Oil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

Well friend, I donot ( do not ) shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot ( do not ) watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights ( the same right ) as you to be heard and donot ( do not ) need to be lead ( led ) to know when someones know ( someone knows ) what the right thing should be done ( the right thing to do ). But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone
You should actually drink more beer. It would help
you cope. You never notice knowledge because you can't.
That problem is evident in the corrected text above.

Fifth graders ( in good schools ) can write better than you.

Don't call me friend, you don't rate.
WarFor Oil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your entire existence centered on mockery? Give it up, already.
No, this is entertainment.
It sharpens my tongue.
Enjoy.

I hate to inform you.
'DistinctlyOK' is an insult not a compliment.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When all you do is write short sentences and sarcastic remarks. So come on show all of us that you might have a hint of some kind of knowledge!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Me calling you " friend " I was being sarcastic to you! Believe me you would never be on my friend list! Maybe it is time for you to hit the hard liquor and get off the beer!
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Probably already been nipping the hard stuff that's why his post doesn't make any sense!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is entertainment.
It sharpens my tongue.
Enjoy.
I hate to inform you.
'DistinctlyOK' is an insult not a compliment.
I beg to differ, esteemed snake of the depths.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps you should seek a second opinion
from someone outside your circle of drunken
friends. DistinctlyOK is an insult and
a national joke.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

How is everyone liking where the gun control issue is going now?
Janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
It's completely ridiculous to scream and holler for gun control without addressing the most obvious problem in the violent gun crime which has resulted in multiple deaths. Each case the crime was done by a person with clear evidence of mental health issues. So logic would tell a rational person in this country we need to address our sad policies on mental health and stop blaming a gun as if the "gun" was independently without a reason hunting victims and murdering them.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Anything to take our freedoms away and give more power and control to the federal government.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Janelle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's completely ridiculous to scream and holler for gun control without addressing the most obvious problem in the violent gun crime which has resulted in multiple deaths. Each case the crime was done by a person with clear evidence of mental health issues. So logic would tell a rational person in this country we need to address our sad policies on mental health and stop blaming a gun as if the "gun" was independently without a reason hunting victims and murdering them.
I agree it is the person behind the gun. Most of these killings were done by the person having guns illegally and some under age. I do agree that no matter how a gun is sold there should be strict policies in checking the person buying the gun. I also think everyone having a gun should be licensed. But my question is how are we going to get these people with mental illnesses in for help. Who will decide that a person is mentally illness and needs help? Very few will seek the help on their own.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree it is the person behind the gun. Most of these killings were done by the person having guns illegally and some under age. I do agree that no matter how a gun is sold there should be strict policies in checking the person buying the gun. I also think everyone having a gun should be licensed. But my question is how are we going to get these people with mental illnesses in for help. Who will decide that a person is mentally illness and needs help? Very few will seek the help on their own.

Just check out the statistics for Obama's home town of Chicago. Toughest gun laws in the states and violence by guns are at an all time high....Take guns from the law abiding citizen and only criminals will have guns to victimize the public.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just check out the statistics for Obama's home town of Chicago. Toughest gun laws in the states and violence by guns are at an all time high....Take guns from the law abiding citizen and only criminals will have guns to victimize the public.
I am not for taking guns away for law abiding citizens. But when just anyone can walk in a buy guns at a gun show without getting a back ground check who is to say the guns are not being sold to the mentally ill or a criminal? That is what I was saying that no matter where a person buys a gun they should have to have a back ground check. Why would anyone that has nothing to hide object?
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Everyone, including the mentally ill and felons, should own a gun, but should only be allowed one bullet carried in their shirt pocket like Barney Fite.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

HomeLand Security wants to buy 7,000 assult rifles.
Over 1.6 billoin Rds of ammo have been bought by domistic gov. agencys. This is Obamas national security force, just in case you don't willingly get on the trains. drudgereport.com
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:

This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment!

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

You misinformed people that claim we don't need semi automatic weapons or hi cap magazines in the hands of citizens had better wake up soon. If you think our government won’t turn their full auto weapons on their own countrymen you better click on this link and truly ask yourself, if not to control or terminate its own citizens, then why is Obama asking this question?

For the love of God and this once great nation, open your minds and start researching his true agenda for yourself. This isn't about left wing right wing, republican or democrat anymore, it's about Freedom or slavery and life and death

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nobel-peace-prize...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,381 - 34,400 of69,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Search the Altus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Altus girl in critical condition after near dro... 5 hr Just Observing 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Erin 2,581
Recognize abuse in men (Oct '13) Jul 6 Been there 2
Rape Jul 4 Well 2
Love's Gas price (Dec '13) Jul 1 Just Observing 6
She's three; not stupid Jul 1 Thrive 6
Is Altus in danger of running out of water? Jun 30 Just Observing 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000