blair scum...
one who knows

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 9, 2013
hey gals, the local boys in Blair (20 to 28 years old) are mostly scum who will try to get you to come to a party (losers with a couple of 30 packs of keystone light) get you drunk and try and get lucky. Most don't have jobs, cars or their own place. Loserville, if you have any self respect stay away ....
no kidding

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 10, 2013
heck, the sleazo gals who go with these losers are pretty bad too. I saw one who is between 35-40 years old sleeping with most of these young guys and she has 3 kids she is supposed to be raising. what a bunch of losers in this crappy little hell hole of a town...
nursebettyrn

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2013
She also got busted for drugs now her sister is raising them. she just got lucky enough to be a baptist member. Her chikdren deserve protecting but Blair students don't. Treat every one equally people. Make fun of the poor but sympathize the druggies.
nursebettyrn

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Summer Brooks
aaaa

Altus, OK

#6 Apr 19, 2013
What about Summer
dadtimes2

United States

#8 May 28, 2013
Well this sure says a lot for those on here must Have a lot of time on your hands. Now if y'all believe in standing up for what's right and doing the right thing why would you talk about someone and hide yourself behind a chicken shit site like this? And there is only one person in the world that can judge and its not any of y'all I promise, so the next time you want run your soup coolers about someone really just stop and think is this right!
seems right on

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jun 3, 2013
looks like the original poster is doing something about it, the local guys in Blair in that age group seem to have zero ambition, are all a bunch of unemployed drunks and still feed beer to underage girls in hopes of getting their pathetic selves laid..
just the truth, want a good guy girls? stay away from Blair..
ha ha

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 3, 2014
you got that right, the young adult males in blair are the biggest losers I've ever seen, all dope head, unemployed, don't go to college, mooch but always have money for those 30 packs of keystone rotgut beer they try to feed to underage girls so they may get their pathetic little peckers laid.....

sad sad bunch of losers, the future Jim Byrds in a few years for sure.
Just saying

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Oct 25, 2014
You must be talking ages from 20-30

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Brown Sat Justwhoiam 2
Poll Should farmers continue Irrigating out of Lugert? (Jul '09) Sat unbelievable 200
What y'all know about Sabra from blair Aug 16 Looknlike 3
amber blain (Feb '13) Aug 13 Mary 44
Mangum Hospital Aug 12 Udontknowme 1
rodriguez auto detail Aug 3 Michelle 3
Tiff Luper (Jul '15) Jul 31 kill em 2

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages