Erin

West Fork, AR

#2781 Jul 10, 2014
all I got to say about this is that the Citizens of the State of Oklahoma deserves the Seditious Adulterous Ho Tramp who hates indians and teenagers.
Nancy

United States

#2782 Jul 14, 2014
I will vote for anyone but NOT Mary Fallin. Do any of you pay attention to what is happening in Oklahoma? She gave a tax break TO THE RICH! The tax relief is not for middle class! Only the rich get help.
Now, Obamacare......she refused and guess what it has caused the people in Oklahoma, Hospitals still help those with no insurance BUT now the hospitals get $0 help from the government. The refusing Obamacare cost the people of Oklahoma and insurance rates went sky high in Oklahoma. Fallin doesn't look after the people or the state of Oklahoma......she cost the people and the state of Oklahoma. She plays party against party.
Mary Failin

Benton, AR

#2784 Jul 15, 2014
Mary Fallin

What is your reason for running?
Candidate says "DUH"

Why should Oklahomans vote for you?
Because the voters are insane.

What is your political experience?
Ruler of the #2 backward state.

Education
Little, to NONE--Graduated from third grade, but couldn't pass the reading test.

Hometown
PoDunking, Oklahoma
Toddy Lam

Benton, AR

#2785 Jul 15, 2014
Todd Lamb

What is your reason for running?
Candidate also says "DUH"

Why should Oklahomans vote for you?
More insane people than sane people

What is your political experience?
#2 ruler of the #2 backward state of the United States.

Education
I can sound out most words!!!

Hometown
ChickenSh!t, Oklahoma
this is real life

Fort Smith, AR

#2786 Jul 16, 2014
Joe Dorman 2014

Oklahoma can't survive another term with Fallin. Look at Kansas, it's bankrupt and it's all because of tax cuts their governor made, the same tax cuts Fallin made here.
Samuel

Manila, AR

#2787 Jul 16, 2014
Joe Dorman a gobernador de noviembre de 2114

Oklahoma no puede sobrevivir a un nuevo mandato con el defecto. Mira Kansas, es la quiebra y todo es debido a recortes de impuestos a su gobernador hizo, las mismas reducciones de impuestos Failin hacen aquí.
Maria Failin

United States

#2788 Jul 16, 2014
María Failin

¿Cuál es su razón para correr?
Candidato dice "DUH"

¿Por qué los habitantes de Oklahoma debe votar por usted?
Debido a que los votantes están locos.

¿Cuál es su experiencia política?
Gobernador del estado de atraso # 2.

educación
Little, en NONE - Graduado de tercer grado, pero no pudieron pasar la prueba de lectura.

Procedencia
PoDunking, Oklahoma
Cordero Toddy

United States

#2789 Jul 16, 2014
Cordero Todd

¿Cuál es su razón para correr?
El candidato también dice "DUH"

¿Por qué los habitantes de Oklahoma debe votar por usted?
Personas más loco que la gente sana

¿Cuál es su experiencia política?
# 2 gobernante del # 2 atraso de los Estados Unidos.

educación
Puedo sondear mayoría de las palabras!

Procedencia
ChickenSh! T, Oklahoma
Jessup

United States

#2790 Jul 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Joe Dorman a gobernador de noviembre de 2114
Oklahoma no puede sobrevivir a un nuevo mandato con el defecto. Mira Kansas, es la quiebra y todo es debido a recortes de impuestos a su gobernador hizo, las mismas reducciones de impuestos Failin hacen aquí.
Joe Dorman for Governor in November of 2114

Oklahoma can not survive another term with the defect. Watch Kansas, is bankrupt and everything is due to tax cuts the Governor made, same Failin tax cuts made here.
==========

Well, well the Democrats have their talking points all figured out don't they and even posted it in Spanish for our illegal friends...how convenient!
Jose

West Fork, AR

#2791 Jul 17, 2014
Joe Dorman for Governor in November of 2114

Joe Dorman para el gobernador en noviembre de 2114

Todos nosotros los espaldas mojadas y injuns - se suben al carro y votan Joe Dorman.
el Jesus

United States

#2796 Jul 28, 2014
I prefer Joe Dorman for governor.

Prefiero Joe Dorman para gobernador.
Pablo Escabahr

Oklahoma City, OK

#2799 Aug 8, 2014
Vote Pedro !
Blazin Brashton

Los Angeles, CA

#2800 Aug 9, 2014
Oklahomo needs a gay governor. I'll vote for whoever the gay candidate is. Maybe then Oklahomo will lose his nickname as the most homophobic place in the word, or nearly so, and people will stop suggesting that Oklahomo move to Africa or invite African leaders to come and rule Oklahomo as inspired by loser Evangelicals who are closeted gay types.
Wendal

Manila, AR

#2801 Aug 9, 2014
Blazin Brashton wrote:
Oklahomo needs a gay governor. I'll vote for whoever the gay candidate is. Maybe then Oklahomo will lose his nickname as the most homophobic place in the word, or nearly so, and people will stop suggesting that Oklahomo move to Africa or invite African leaders to come and rule Oklahomo as inspired by loser Evangelicals who are closeted gay types.
Oklahoma need a governor. The acting one is a total loser and a puppet for big oil and/or anyone else that will give her a nickle to go down.
Cosmo

Little Rock, AR

#2802 Aug 9, 2014
Wendal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma need a governor. The acting one is a total loser and a puppet for big oil and/or anyone else that will give her a nickle to go down.
I think due to inflation, she charges six cents now.
Joyce

Little Rock, AR

#2803 Aug 9, 2014
Erin wrote:
all I got to say about this is that the Citizens of the State of Oklahoma deserves the Seditious Adulterous Ho Tramp who hates indians and teenagers.
No, only those that voted for the witch.

However her schemes hurt all of Oklahoma.

It rains on the just and the unjust equally.
Gail

Little Rock, AR

#2804 Aug 9, 2014
Blazin Brashton wrote:
Anything would be better than what we have.

A tramp who is easily bought. There is a word for that, HMMMMM.
Sam

West Fork, AR

#2805 Aug 15, 2014
Vote NO on the Seditious Adulterous Ho Tramp who hates indians and teenagers.
zzz

United States

#2806 Aug 15, 2014
Use as many usernames as you want but nobody's fooled stoopid...regular dumba$$...village idiot posts.
Todd

Fort Smith, AR

#2807 Aug 16, 2014
Joe Dorman is Oklahoma's only hope. Fallin won't be happy until she destroys this state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaimie Rockhold/solis (Apr '12) 16 hr bud 26
homewreckers Sat buddy 3
Kristi Lee. (Atkinson) (Sep '13) Sat Concerned parent 18
Emily Crow Apr 28 ualreadyknow 1
Johnny Davis (Jan '14) Apr 27 Samantha 32
Curious Apr 21 ualreadyknow 16
A+ minor Anthony Neal (Sep '14) Apr 17 insider 49
More from around the web

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE