Concern

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 5, 2013
Topix web site is not as useful as it could be. Because people put things on here that are LIES and are using it to HURT and to spread FALSE RUMORS about people. They say HATEFUL things about people. They use this site to HARASS people and try RUIN peoples LIFES. People need to act more Responsible on here. To many people been hurt from it. This site should make it so you have to sign up and use your REAL NAME to post anything.
The Mexican

Clinton, OK

#2 May 5, 2013
Folks lie, that's our society now. Sometimes where there is smoke there is fire. That's why I check this site from time to time.

People put their real names on Facebook and still miss lead and lie to others.
Sunshine

Enid, OK

#3 May 5, 2013
I had never heard of this website until a friend of mine messaged me and asked if I had read what people were saying about me on here. To tell you the truth, I cried after reading them. And they were all under anonymous usernames. I still check this site regularly to make sure no one is saying anything about me. I think Topix needs to figure out a way to monitor their threads better, this site should not be used for slanderous gossip and name-calling!!!
The Mexican

El Reno, OK

#13 May 6, 2013
I have no idea who those folks are but if they do sell drugs all that dude did was advertise for them.

That's the way to show someone.
anush 09716819485

Sweden

#16 May 13, 2013
Hello cl me 09716819485
anush 09716819485

Sweden

#17 May 13, 2013
Hello cl me 9716819485
Stone crusher

Ashburn, VA

#18 May 13, 2013
Without surgery remove kidney stone. Dissolve Renal calculus(kidney stones)with pure herbal medicines.Are you suffering from U.B.,Ureter,KIDNEY stones?Everyone knows that kidney stone is an excrutiating painful problem n surgery is the only solution for get ridoff,but now-a-days it is not true.India's well known ayurvikalpa kidney stone treatment n research center has already treated more than 3000 paatients successfully.There r no need of Lithotripsy or open surgery.
My medicine is available in powder form n have no any side effect.After yrs.of research,we present a miracle stone dissolving package,cost 4000/-for complete course of 8 weeks treatment. Our medicine doesn't only dissolve kidney stones,instead it destroy the root causes n we guarantees that u will never get Kidney stone again in ur rest life.If u have any query then Contact to...Dr.RAJESH KUMAR(BAMS,MD Ayur.Gold Medal,D.Ac.SriLanka) zafarabaad,Rohaniya,Varanasi(U .P.)MobNo........+919889971201 .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcyclist admitted to ER with minor injuries Sun JMontana 1
Benny burrows Sun altusnative 6
Contract awarded for road repairs in Jackson Co... Sat Ace Milner 1
Hastings customers support literacy Sat Ace Milner 1
Craig dill Oct 14 Lol 8
A+ minor Anthony Neal Oct 13 Youknowme.... 34
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Oct 12 Cascade 41
Altus Dating
Find my Match

Altus Jobs