Need advice

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
he started texting me not to long ago and I jus wanted to no if anyone new about him? Sorry if its spamming, I'm posting on everywhere trying to find out if anyone no's him
Anonymous

Altus, OK

#2 Feb 18, 2013
i did soem research found this guys facebook he works at bar-s foods he has a fiancee and a son.
Need advice

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Oh ok cuz we met at scooters
adrienne

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I am his fiance. Who are you and why won't you put your name on here?
cuz

Euless, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Didnt u have his kid? Smh dat baby is to white to be his. Lmmfao
adrienne

Axtell, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Well you know when a white person has sex with a Mexican, that baby isn't gonna come out all brown. And our son is darker than I am and we both know I am faithful and will never cheat on him. So if you have anything else to say, please do. I honestly wonder if you passed or graduated.
Checkwhoyouareta lkinto

Elk City, OK

#7 Feb 26, 2013
I know Adrienne. She's a great mom and would NOT cheat on Eric. Kyler, I know for a fact is Erics. I have 3 kids myself.. Wanna know a secret?? They're all white!! I guess I didn't go through 9 months of pain, and 3 c-sections to have them, since they're not brown like me. What a shame!! Get a life & leave them alone. They're none of your business. If you must know about them, then why don't you ask them to their faces?
adrienne

Axtell, TX

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Thank you (:
cuz

Lone Oak, TX

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Lol ya so is dat why u are always around sum chick and not wit ur boyfriend? u sure u not a cheater lmmfao he deserves better
Adrienne

Port Neches, TX

#10 Mar 7, 2013
I'm sure I'm not.the chick I'm with is my best friend. Care to show who you really are? You're annoying.either shut up or show yourself.
ItsSambitxhess

Brownsboro, TX

#11 Mar 10, 2013
You're welcome (: & who Adrienne is with, is her damn business. Not yours. As a matter of fact, I seen her, Ky & Eric at Walmart yesterday.. Oh my God, Eric.. Yes!! Eric.. believe it or not. There was NOT any girl with her. Now say something stupid trick. Show yourself & stop being a coward ass bitch. Stop talkin shit on Adrienne. Do you not have anything better to do with your pathetic, going nowhere low life ignorant immature ego manical sadistic pitiful retarded looking ass??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 25 min LOL 75,793
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr yeah 2,668
A+ minor Anthony Neal Mon Just Sayin 16
Who are top welfare recipients in Greer County? (Apr '08) Mon Taxpayer 16
Ex Altus teacher Sep 14 Fool 5
samantha wallak Sep 10 foodforthought 1
Altus cops & deputies..... (Jan '14) Sep 9 ha ha 10
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
•••
•••