First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CURIOUS

Elk City, OK

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Can anyone tell me what kind of man Johnny Davis is? I met him not too long ago and he seemed to be a nice guy but I've heard ugly things about him so I was curious.
Haha

Durant, OK

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Run b*tch run as fast & as far as you can!!! He'll get you.... Just Lol. RUN AWAY quickly. This dude is phsyco & he will not stop. Stay as far away as you possibly can
CURIOUS

Elk City, OK

#3 Feb 3, 2014
What's with the name calling? And is he that bad? Why run away? Please tell me more. Is he single or with someone is he married is that why I need to stay away. And what do you mean he won't stop? He won't stop what?
Haha

Durant, OK

#4 Feb 8, 2014
He is abusive severely abusive!!! And I didn't mean to call u a b*tch I was being dramatic. But seriously he is no good he is controlling mentally physically & emotionally abusive. There isn't a woman who has been with him that he hasn't been with that he hasn't beaten the tar out of. He went to jail this last yr for shooting a shot gun off then shoving it in a girls bottom while the barrel was still hot. He ha tortured women in the worst most disgusting ways you could ever imagine. So just do yourself a favor honey & stay far away from this man he is no good. He will hurt you financially, mentally, physically he will control your every move & thought. He is NOT a good man at all. Very very mean sadistic person & has been his whole life
CURIOUS

Elk City, OK

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Oh my gosh that's horrible. Would you happen to know who Malinda is? I heard he's with a Malinda? Is that who he did all this stuff to? He just seemed so cool to get to know.
Haha

Durant, OK

#6 Feb 9, 2014
He & MeLinda have been on & off for yrs. she has been his side chick even when he's been in a relationship. He beats the snot out of her too & she just continues to take it & idk why I can only guess she has low self esteem to stay with a man & get knocked around like he does her. I can give several names if women he's hurt but I won't blast them on here being with him was bad enough. But if any of them saw this they could tell u some stories. His mo is to seem like a cool guy & fun to be with then once he's got u the abuse & mind control begin. I've known him for 30yrs & he's never changed. It's like he enjoys hurting women. He was with a woman "M" yrs ago that he just beat & best until she just packed up & left town just like his last ex wife "R". He has smashed M's face into the car dashboard over & over busting her face up then going with what he was doing like nothing happened. He did horrible horrible things to every woman he's been with even MeLinda. Just a dangerous man
Haha

Durant, OK

#7 Feb 9, 2014
If you don't mind me asking. How old are you??
Melinda

Elk City, OK

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Well I'm glad my business is the topic of this convo. So let me clear up a few things. I wasn't nobodys side chick and Johnny is a good man and when he Does find the right woman I'm sure he'll be good to her. Yes me and him had our ups and downs but what relationship doesn't. He just wasn't for me and as far as him beating me that is not true. I do not have low self esteem I stayed with him because I loved him and because he was a great guy, but we just grew apart over the years and we moved on. END OF STORY....
Haha

Durant, OK

#9 Feb 12, 2014
Melinda girl I've seen you with bruises & black eyes from this man so why still trying to protect him?? And I'm sorry but no the right woman can not make this man quit beating the crap out of women. I've known Johnny a lot longer than you Melinda I'm his family so I know this will not stop. He's been doing it since he was young & no woman no matter how wonderful she is will make him stop beating woman kicking women shoving things in their a$$es. It will make him stop waking up in the middle of the night & choking whomever he is with because he had a dream she was with someone else. Johnny will not change he needs serious help but will never get it unles he's put in prison. He is now always has been & always will be a hibitutial womanizing woman beating criminal. And if I as family can say this maybe you need to quit hiding behind your own lies or fantasy of what he could be. And just remember we have all seen your swollen eyes black & blue & bruises all over your body from what Johnny has done to you.
MELINDA

Elk City, OK

#10 Feb 13, 2014
I'm sure you way more than I do about him and that's all peaches and cream but my personal business isn't any of yours so please don't put me on this site I'm trying to stay happy and this is embarrassing to my new life. I have prayed about it and I'm sure he'll get what he asked for when he chose to do the things he done but those are his worries not ours so let my business stay my business please family or not...... thank you
CURIOUS

Elk City, OK

#11 Feb 16, 2014
This is crazy and way too much drama for me. Thanks for letting me know more about someone before I made the same mistake Malinda did and Malinda I'm sorry you had to go through what sounds like a horrible experience and I won't bring your name up again. Oh and to haha I'm 39 years old.
now you know

Yukon, OK

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Peyton Place, drama,drama,drama!!
CURIOUS

Elk City, OK

#13 Feb 18, 2014
What is Peyton Place mean?
Melinda

Elk City, OK

#14 Feb 25, 2014
Oh my goodness are you ladies still talking about my Johnny.... LOL .... lost cause guys but when you see my BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO tell em I said hi.... and my number is still the same:)
Melinda

Elk City, OK

#15 Feb 26, 2014
now you know wrote:
Peyton Place, drama,drama,drama!!
yeah what Does Peyton Place mean?????
me boo boo

Tulsa, OK

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Melinda get your ass of topic. Talking bout that bull$hit, and no he don't need to be calling your ass!! Ain't nobody got time for that.
MELINDA

Elk City, OK

#17 Mar 2, 2014
That was not me ..... LOL but that was funny though ... Belinda you little hefer... I wish you guys would get a life I've been trying to get these darn posts removed and can't so why don't whoever just stop replying to them grow up idiots. And FYI if I wanna talk to the damn man I will I can and I'm grown!!!! And I say that with a friendly smile:)
now you know

Yukon, OK

#18 Mar 3, 2014
Melinda wrote:
<quoted text>yeah what Does Peyton Place mean?????
It was a soap opera that was on t.v. The original primetime soap took place in the title town, which was founded by the Peyton family, whose members included the Harringtons. Some of the plots involved Rodney Harrington, the oldest son, choosing between bad girl Betty Anderson or fragile Allison MacKenzie. His brother Norman took up with working class Rita Jacks. Allison's mother Connie was keeping a secret about her daughter's birth. People married and divorced, loved and lost. Murder, illicit passion, insanity, and secrets were the staples of Peyton Place.
-
MELINDA

Elk City, OK

#19 Mar 4, 2014
To whoever me boo boo is I don't need you to tell me to get my ass anywhere I know where I belong hell.... Do you see me with the man hell no do I call the man hell no does the man call me hell no... Do I need another mf JOHNNY..... FUCK NO ... SO ENOUGH SAID Johnny Jr.
MELINDA

Elk City, OK

#20 Mar 5, 2014
I am so sorry I shouldn't talk that way . To everybody that is concerned about who I talk to or don't talk to please don't worry yourselves because I don't and after all that's all that really matters right....it's all good :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael poundstone anyone know about him? 3 hr Atown 5
Derrick and Sandy Raby 5 hr concerned citizen 1
Amanda Buckley's pregnant 12 year old daughter 5 hr Iamthelaw 1
Michelle Putnam (Apr '17) 15 hr Mkz 11
Chaos and Dysfunction at State Capitol Sun Tell it Like it is 1
For Mike Schulz Nov 18 As I see it 2
Dorothy lofton aka Dottie (Mar '17) Nov 18 Tom H 10

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance