Comments
41 - 60 of 62 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
aj

Euless, TX

#43 Aug 22, 2012
lol wrote:
its funny cuz this thread actually shows you the truth about the girl, loving it!!!!! close your legs and stop running your mouth and maybe things like this won't be brought upon you hunny j/s
but I love drama and don't know who my baby daddy is so I can con more and more money out of guys I've slept with. I even slept with four guys in one night right before I got pregnant. When I had her I just picked the one she looked like the most. I gave those guys souvenirs when I was done with them. Wink wink.
Bystander

United States

#45 Aug 22, 2012
I honestly don't think she knows who the daddy is,one day she's telling everyone its on guys and then the next day she's saying it's someone else. But when you bring up a DNA test to her she gets all crazy and pretty defensive,hmmm seems a little fishy to me,which is probably the way she smells too lmao! Honestly I think she may need some psychological help tho,she seems to have some sort of fetish or gets a thrill out of sleeping with married/taken me. That girl needs some help!!
Bystander

United States

#46 Aug 22, 2012
Married/taken men*
numb

Euless, TX

#47 Aug 22, 2012
I thought I fell into a black hole. But I was one of the guys that ran a train on her. Loosey goosey is what we called her. Maybe I shoulda went first. Easiest lay I've ever had. Warning to the next guy, ain't worth it.
Awful

United States

#48 Aug 23, 2012
Must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway! Nasty!!!
numb

Euless, TX

#49 Aug 23, 2012
Awful wrote:
Must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway! Nasty!!!
Yes sir. We were all drunk. Pretty nasty.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#51 Aug 28, 2012
If she was a cookie, she'd be a whoreo.... ;-)
incubus

Euless, TX

#52 Aug 28, 2012
DICKSrUS wrote:
If she was a cookie, she'd be a whoreo.... ;-)
if she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had in her, she'd be a porcupine.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#53 Aug 29, 2012
Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo chugga chugga chugga choo choo all aboard...... everyone gets on and off at the same time..
JustanotherAKA

Elk City, OK

#55 Oct 17, 2012
All I have to say about her is that she can NEVER be trusted. She's a lying, manipulative, drunken, deadbeat, sorry excuse for a mother. Who doesn't deserve to have either of the kids that she has. Those babies are better off being adopted by someone who's actually going to take care of them and give them a good life instead of being bounced around from house to house every other night, just so their so called mom can go out and drink at several different bars and go home with several different men at night. Her son was taken away from her for a reason.. Because she couldn't take care of him and she let her boyfriend hit him in the head until he started bleeding from his ears!! Yeah, she's a trophy mom(: And her daughter should've been taken from her a long time ago, because she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome... Hmmm wonder where she got that from, Amanda?!? One day Karma will bite you in the ass honey and I sure hope she takes a big chunk.. And I know exactly who's driving her bus. It's cute how she sticks up for her family and even though, in the end.. THEY GOT NOWHERE!! WOODWORTH Family, take a look at yourselves. Everyone sees right through every single one of you. Just when you think you have officials on your side, take a step back and look again. Everyone of you have felonies! You even said so yourselves.. Oh well, like I said Karma's coming for you.. Mmmmk thankss, Toodles <3
Former Hornet

Chillicothe, MO

#56 Oct 18, 2012
JustanotherAKA wrote:
All I have to say about her is that she can NEVER be trusted. She's a lying, manipulative, drunken, deadbeat, sorry excuse for a mother. Who doesn't deserve to have either of the kids that she has. Those babies are better off being adopted by someone who's actually going to take care of them and give them a good life instead of being bounced around from house to house every other night, just so their so called mom can go out and drink at several different bars and go home with several different men at night. Her son was taken away from her for a reason.. Because she couldn't take care of him and she let her boyfriend hit him in the head until he started bleeding from his ears!! Yeah, she's a trophy mom(: And her daughter should've been taken from her a long time ago, because she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome... Hmmm wonder where she got that from, Amanda?!? One day Karma will bite you in the ass honey and I sure hope she takes a big chunk.. And I know exactly who's driving her bus. It's cute how she sticks up for her family and even though, in the end.. THEY GOT NOWHERE!! WOODWORTH Family, take a look at yourselves. Everyone sees right through every single one of you. Just when you think you have officials on your side, take a step back and look again. Everyone of you have felonies! You even said so yourselves.. Oh well, like I said Karma's coming for you.. Mmmmk thankss, Toodles <3
She is Mark's youngest sister-is that right?
whippersnapper

Euless, TX

#57 Oct 19, 2012
Former Hornet wrote:
<quoted text>She is Mark's youngest sister-is that right?
No her brothers are Josh and Dustin and her sister is Brittany.
Anotherhater

Elk City, OK

#59 Jan 10, 2013
I know her ex boyfriend and honestly I could see Amanda beating her son before him don't you think he would be in prison if he really did it
Hatersbelike

Altus, OK

#60 Jan 11, 2013
I think that y'all are all dumb! don't y'all all spread your legs sometime?
utube

Kellyville, OK

#61 Jan 12, 2013
Anotherhater wrote:
I know her ex boyfriend and honestly I could see Amanda beating her son before him don't you think he would be in prison if he really did it
It was convenient enough that he went to basic training during the court date.
Wow

Grand Prairie, TX

#62 Feb 25, 2013
What a ho!
JustanotherAKA

West, TX

#63 Feb 25, 2013
"Hatersbelike".... yes some of us do spread our legs at times. But only a few of us spread them to our husbands. Not every female is like Amanda. We wouldn't even dream about being like her. That's a disgrace to the good, faithful women. She's the type of female that makes us look bad.
barb

Belleville, IL

#64 Feb 26, 2013
Very classy guys!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#66 Mar 8, 2013
mangum pi wrote:
So she's pregnant, and I saw her at the bar drinking and looking like a ho. Wtf she sets a good example as a mother. NOT
leeann lovett is to and she drinks all the time
xxxx

Kingfisher, OK

#67 Oct 13, 2013
Any news with amanda??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min Zane 75,132
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 30 min JPL 2,625
Work FORCE 6 hr cacahuete 1
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Aug 25 Fathers rights 32
Lion King Aug 22 reveen 5
Illegal drug use ruined my family Aug 21 Elise Renee Ginge... 4
Respect Aug 21 Elise Renee Ginge... 2
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••