Comments
21 - 40 of 62 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
Realism at its Best

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2011
I repeat, THIS CRAP WILL NEVER MAKE THE NEWSPAPER!

I have followed the Clarksville case since its' inception as well as others (one that was won by the way) and that is exactly why I say what I do.

I do not advocate slandering anyone on topix, have never done so, but know we will

NOT BE SEEING EVERYONE'S FACE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE ALTUS TIMES. Keep on dreamin' Sara.
cheeto

Bedford, TX

#22 Nov 22, 2011
Ok I googled it and couldn't find it, post a link.
sara wrote:
When someone uses someones real name and slanders them they can have legal action taken against them. Stalking someone is illegal to. Have you not read about the texas couple that brought a law suit against topix for slander? Same kind of crap..all bloggers involved in the slander were identified and it was on the front page of the news paper.. google it!
Realism at its Best

United States

#23 Nov 22, 2011
cheeto wrote:
Ok I googled it and couldn't find it, post a link. <quoted text>
Sara probably won't answer you because nothing really EVER came of the lawsuit and she is interested from getting posters to stop saying on Topix things that really should not be posted anywhere about anyone! I agree that this kind of stuff should not be posted.

You can go to Clarksville TX on Topix and read all about the case on the following threads:
"Attorney Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges (over 14,500 posts)"
"Lesher Molesters"
Lesher vs Doe defamation suit"
"Frivilous Lawsuit Lesher"

There are a number of threads about the Leshers and trial held in Mckinney Texas on Mckinney Topix.

and Google Lesher lawsuit Clarksville Texas.
and Google Leshers McKinney Texas.

It is a very interesting case, to say the least. The posters said many horrible, terrible things about the Leshers (a local attorney and his wife), much more so than the comments made here. There was a trial held in Mckinney Tx that is also interesting reading.

But, the bottom line is topix has yet to identify the vicious posters and they should have been identified and sued for many of the things they said. If Topix hasn't come forth with the information on that case you can bet they won't come forth in this very minor matter.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2011
Why don't even of y'all come out with you're real name... Quit hiding behind some screen name... Oh that's right none of y'all have balls like me...
tbagger

Lewisville, TX

#25 Jan 24, 2012
How is she doing, heard she was in the hospital?
tt

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Feb 3, 2012
Yea where she go
Lmfao

Midland, TX

#27 Mar 23, 2012
I heard she was sleeping with Melanie Woottons fiancÚ and that her baby could be his too
tt

Dallas, TX

#28 Mar 25, 2012
Don't doubt it
carmin fricovsky

Yukon, OK

#29 Mar 28, 2012
does no one in this stupid town have anything better to do then talk shit on people grow the f*ck up
Lmfao

Coventry, RI

#30 Apr 24, 2012
If she would stop spreading her legs for every guy around and stop being a home wrecking skank people would probably stop talking about her
just my opinion

United States

#31 Apr 30, 2012
Who was stupid enuff to knock her dumb ass up again?! She can't and won't even take care of the first kid she has!!
Lmfao

United States

#32 May 7, 2012
Who would be stupid enough to sleep with her without wearing a condom anyways?!?!
tequila

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Jun 24, 2012
You all are still doing this crap
tequila

Fort Worth, TX

#35 Jun 24, 2012
You there
Amber

United States

#36 Jun 26, 2012
Hehe testing 123
Amber

United States

#37 Jun 27, 2012
Testing
dan

Belleville, IL

#39 Jul 31, 2012
Hello
dan

Belleville, IL

#40 Aug 1, 2012
What are you testing
lol

Choctaw, OK

#41 Aug 22, 2012
its called freedom of speech you can post anything you want on here as long as its not threatening her life look it up dumb asses!!!!!
lol

Choctaw, OK

#42 Aug 22, 2012
its funny cuz this thread actually shows you the truth about the girl, loving it!!!!! close your legs and stop running your mouth and maybe things like this won't be brought upon you hunny j/s

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr Mandy 75,224
McDonalds Aug 30 cacahuete 1
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Aug 30 Fathers rights 33
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 29 Gustoffl 2,631
Work FORCE Aug 28 cacahuete 1
Lion King Aug 22 reveen 5
Illegal drug use ruined my family Aug 21 Elise Renee Ginge... 4
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search