Illegal drug use ruined my family

Illegal drug use ruined my family

Posted in the Altus Forum

Observant

Plainview, AR

#1 Jul 18, 2014
Why do people with a wonderful opportunity to have whatever they want in life, turn to drugs? Do they have no idea what their choices do to their parents, siblings, and especially their children? I have watched two people very dear to me take this road for too long. I am confused and need answers. It hurts.
slanga14

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jul 25, 2014
Meth right? Everyone in hollis has seen someone at some point go through that. Im sure I contributed to those people but it sounds like you have never messed with it so you can't begin to understand the reason for use. Sorry..
Observant

Altus, OK

#3 Aug 15, 2014
slanga14 wrote:
Meth right? Everyone in hollis has seen someone at some point go through that. Im sure I contributed to those people but it sounds like you have never messed with it so you can't begin to understand the reason for use. Sorry..
Nope, heroin. I haven't even smoked weed, so I don't have any idea. I just wish this would just stop. It's (addiction) already claimed one person in my family, now it looks like its going to get another. Hope and pray I am wrong.
Elise Renee Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Insane Cyber Bully, Lindsay Collins, Age 31, Who Said They Used To Know Me, In Washington State, Years Ago, IS Trying To Constantly RUIN MY LIFE, For MORE Than Three Years, Now! Lindsay Collins, Age 31, Also Known As: Producer Lindsay Show At Yahoo! YOU INSANE BITCH! TELL Me, WHO YOU Are, Damn It!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corlie with a daughter named jazzy 10 hr Blablabla 2
lugert lake Sun j33pman 31
Bubba Wendt Sat justsayin 2
Johnny Davis (Jan '14) Jul 4 concerned 33
mikey blain Jul 2 john 2
Tiff Luper Jul 1 Just saying 1
tiffany looper (Oct '14) Jul 1 Just saying 5
More from around the web

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE