Saying goodbye
Matt Hunt

Madras, OR

#1 Sep 27, 2006
My heart goes out to all of our family and friends in Alturas tonite as we say goodbye to my cousin and best friend Josh Woznak who was killed yesterday afternoon in a motor vehicle accident. He was loved my many many people from California to Canada, and i will miss him dearly. Please pray for our family and community in this time of tragedy and grief. thank you and god bless.
Garrett Ingram

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Matt Hunt wrote:
My heart goes out to all of our family and friends in Alturas tonite as we say goodbye to my cousin and best friend Josh Woznak who was killed yesterday afternoon in a motor vehicle accident. He was loved my many many people from California to Canada, and i will miss him dearly. Please pray for our family and community in this time of tragedy and grief. thank you and god bless.
Josh was one hell of a man full of wisdom he might of not known it butt i learned a lot about liveing from him. i send my love and respect to you and your family! God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alturas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4.6-magnitude earthquake in Nevada on November 4 (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vegas 1
News 6 wildfires keep firefighters busy in California (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cindy 1
Lost CAT (May '14) May '14 Dan Turner 2
What's it like to live in Alturas? (Jun '13) May '14 Sean chapman artist 3
News Police: 4 dead, 2 injured in N. Calif. shooting (Feb '14) Feb '14 Obannon 1
Alturas/Modoc County community safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 AaronMeddles 1
State Of Jefferson (Oct '13) Oct '13 Roudy The Second 1
More from around the web

Alturas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Alturas Mortgages