4,593 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#6659 Jan 14, 2013
If you trust your government you are stupid. I used to but I wised up. The longer I live and more I read and see the more I'm convinced the government cannot be trusted. Too much power given to or taken by the government is dangerous. Be diligent and be aware. More so today than ever before.
James Marple

San Diego, CA

#6660 Jan 14, 2013
We can trust government facts and figures only if we are collectively wise enough to elect competent, honest politicians.

California officials have "adjusted" facts and figures with amazing cleverness over the past century to fool politicians into approving inappropriate water management facilities and services. Berkeley university, the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and school teachers are primary sources of false and misleading information that brainwashes each new generation into accepting absurdly inappropriate planning.

As a result, 12 million households lose an average $5,200 yearly through water-related extortion and "green" programs have added more than $1,000 to this in recent years by raising the cost of transportation-energy-water-fo od.
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#6661 Jan 14, 2013
Brulte was recruited by influential Republicans following a disastrous November election for the GOP, and his interest in the position was

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#6662 Jan 14, 2013
...here is a good one: for years i have been saying that al gore and his global warming was a FRAUD? well, gore just sold his "current tv" TO AL JAZERE. known for OIL, and strongly supports RADICAL ISLAM, and all its followers!! yes!! our climate warming doctor, has sold out to our enemies!! al jazeere threw a birthday party for a man responsible, for murdering a man woman, and then took a rifle butt to the little girl, till she died!! CONGRADULATIONS, TO ALL YOU MORORNS WHO GIVE TO THE FRAUD!! you are a disgrace to the human race!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#6663 Jan 14, 2013
Kippers wrote:
This means Piers Morgan, the goon that just will not go away.
BoyCott CNN and it's sponsors until this union jack waver is gone.
...this punk morgan is not even a citizen in the u.s...DEPORT HIM NOW!!
Catermslimits

Monrovia, CA

#6664 Jan 15, 2013
Another good idea in the works

http://www.catermlimits.org/
Melting

Monrovia, CA

#6666 Jan 16, 2013
If there are ice cubes left, get me one too!
tim macdonald

United States

#6667 Jan 19, 2013
Global blowing libby pigs new tax religon fuxx da libby pig let the 99% fry in hell mommy al gore who made his$$$$$ n oil say da polar bears r dying oh mommy i need the libby pig to raise me &b a nanner pig guns are bad mommy .....fuc beat rob the rich 1% libby democray pig......
tim macdonald

United States

#6668 Jan 19, 2013
Mommy the world is burning up charlie manson &al gore said so but dnt worry da libby pig obama goin to lower the sea levels libby democray pigs are so stoopid u cant write this shyt fuxx the 1% libby democray pig ...
Full Throttle

Monrovia, CA

#6669 Jan 20, 2013
Turn the heat up on the Koraner's.
Mary Hadalamb

Oakland, CA

#6670 Jan 22, 2013
Are you as HOT as I am? Go nude and live a little before the Earth blows up!
Hairy Butt

Oakland, CA

#6671 Jan 22, 2013
Jan. 22,2013 Chicago,Ill. -11* F. City on hot weather alert.
Johnny Beware

Oakland, CA

#6672 Jan 22, 2013
I think Al Hotdog is right, the Earth is getting very hot. Maybe if we built a high speed train to the North Pole we could enjoy the nice cool weather up there.
ella mae78600

Sonoma, CA

#6673 Jan 22, 2013
the rich mans say they is no way no global warming and we must believe them rich mans as they are better than us because they got more which shows that god loves them and expects us to do them bidding as that is the way and the light. we go stop all reglatori regulation and stop bothering them with taxes and stuff like unions and stuff like socials security and medicare and unemployments checks and food stamps as we dont need that as the richmans say so and the rich mans will giving us just what we need if we are nice and do as we told to be. DO AS TOLD, then you ares okay-OK.
Cindy Dueit

Oakland, CA

#6674 Jan 22, 2013
Please! Make the Earth a cool place to live. Thank You

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6675 Jan 22, 2013
With the jet stream blasting straight south out of northern Canada, cold air will continue to flood the eastern two-thirds of the country into Tuesday.

The cold air will probably reach its greatest areal extent Tuesday. Cities as far south as Nashville and Richmond may not make it above freezing all day.

Major Great Lakes cities such as Chicago and Detroit will struggle just to hit the teens Tuesday, and lake-effect snows are likely to continue in favored lake-effect snow belts southeast of all five major lakes.

It's just got to be Bush's fault! When will Gore fly back for the summer?
Jack Bunga

Oakland, CA

#6676 Jan 22, 2013
Help me, I am really very hot and can't think very much any more. Did Ike win?
Slingers

Monrovia, CA

#6677 Jan 22, 2013
Bungle in the worlds fair.
Ann Getyourgun

Oakland, CA

#6678 Jan 22, 2013
Hot my ace! ASSS
PizzBoehner

Monrovia, CA

#6680 Jan 22, 2013
John Boehner is a complete idiot, reminds me of some southern (racists fat mouthed) plantation owner.

Pizz off Boehner your a Pizzo phony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alturas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4.6-magnitude earthquake in Nevada on November 4 Nov '14 Vegas 1
6 wildfires keep firefighters busy in California Aug '14 Cindy 1
Lost CAT (May '14) May '14 Dan Turner 2
What's it like to live in Alturas? (Jun '13) May '14 Sean chapman artist 3
Police: 4 dead, 2 injured in N. Calif. shooting (Feb '14) Feb '14 Obannon 1
Alturas/Modoc County community safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 AaronMeddles 1
State Of Jefferson (Oct '13) Oct '13 Roudy The Second 1

High Wind Warning for Modoc County was issued at December 20 at 6:00PM PST

Alturas Dating
Find my Match