What I'm Into: Max Kenkel, 27, market...

What I'm Into: Max Kenkel, 27, marketing coordinator, musician

There are 1 comment on the Des Moines Register story from Aug 29, 2007, titled What I'm Into: Max Kenkel, 27, marketing coordinator, musician. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

“I had a solid grip on the scene and had a chance to give some input to help make Des Moines a kick-ass place.”

As marketing coordinator for Sleepy Hollow Sports Park, Max Kenkel helps plan special events at the park like the Wild West Show, skiing and snowboarding competitions and September's Renaissance Faire. via Des Moines Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

Hold For Swank

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2007
Hold For Swank is pretty awesome, if you give them a chance to rock your face off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altoona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS to terminate the affiliation agreement with... Sun Local 2
Review: Starch Pet Hospital - Michael Henning DVM (Dec '09) Apr 21 sidneym 12
DirecTV and Dish Network blackout could doom KC... Apr 19 Local 6
KCCI under Hearst Television is losing viewers ... Apr 19 Local 16
News FUNDRAISING SCAM: Family of Child With Cancer C... (Aug '10) Apr 14 YouKnowRonCallMe 23
Jeff Altmayer Apr 6 Angry mom 2
News Trump, GOP leaders realizing they may need each... (Jan '16) Aug '16 JamesCoffee 4

Altoona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altoona Mortgages