alton millionaire- johnny roberts, wh...

alton millionaire- johnny roberts, why noone likes him

Posted in the Alton Forum

Sinister

United States

#1 May 30, 2012
What did he do to make his money and why is he such an arrogant a$$?
HaHa

Ozark, MO

#2 May 30, 2012
Why is it that low life deadbeats get on here and bash people when they get mad because they run across someone that won't take their shit? Grow up! If you can't take it then don't dish it out. Stop running your mouth and trash talking everyone!!!
Sinister

United States

#3 May 31, 2012
I was just wondering how he made millions in land investment while talkin to people like sh*t, not bashing just wondering .
ati

Bridgeport, CT

#4 May 31, 2012
Sinister wrote:
I was just wondering how he made millions in land investment while talkin to people like sh*t, not bashing just wondering .
he was hurt in an accident. But its none of your business
Sinister

United States

#5 May 31, 2012
Oh, thought he was a land mogul
sol dust

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 27, 2012
That's what u get for thinking dumbass
atleasticanspell

West Plains, MO

#7 Jun 27, 2012
i went to school with Johnny, and he's not really the way he comes off to everybody once you get to know him he's really alright.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Johnny is a good guy! A little rough around the edges! He can come across as a "bad guy" but he doesn't like shit stirrers. He was hurt in an accident and he has real estate and an investment company. But he's one of the best guys I know!
Real Worries

London, KY

#9 Jul 8, 2012
Sadly, without an occasional "shit stirrer" the toliet never gets flushed with clean, fresh water.
sunshine and love

Ozark, MO

#10 Aug 18, 2012
The rail road , a car accident in Tennessee, is where the money came from.. and when the money came in to his life his wife walked out and S. ross walked in..there is land mogul, the investment company is a mystery ??
He's not a bad guy, kinda stuck on himself....
Grow Up

Ozark, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2012
What is in your closet? You seem to like to distract your nonsense with others. When the money came in his wife walked it BS. She was walking long before the money came it. She & he didn't get a long - it's that simple - No other man - not for money - etc. Just a divorce - hard to believe there is only personal reasons.

Now Gregg go start something else!
sinister

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Yes , his wife stuck around just long enough to get some of the money. And yes, Steve will walk away with his money too. I have learned a lot about johnny.
Grow Up

Ozark, MO

#13 Aug 22, 2012
sinister wrote:
Yes , his wife stuck around just long enough to get some of the money. And yes, Steve will walk away with his money too. I have learned a lot about johnny.
You may know Johnny but you don't know Stephanie - because that isn't true - Unless you are her - you don't know anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed hopping at Oregon County Sheriff's Office 13 hr JustSaying 3
Justice for Michael Amick (Jun '10) Mon Serenity now 175
Amber Adams (Jun '09) Sun tommy t 9
Poll what percentage of oregon county is affected by... (Sep '10) Sun buckroper 13
Looks like Mike Amick is innocent! Sat I knew it 16
beer 30 (Mar '16) Dec 3 sigh 21
News Former deputy from Oregon County headed to prison (Jun '12) Dec 2 positive 26

Alton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alton Mortgages