Marriage and Family in Alton?

Marriage and Family in Alton?

Posted in the Alton Forum

1CountryStrong

Hollister, MO

#1 May 15, 2012
I've seen and heard some terrible things around town these days. And I'll tell u it seems that values and morals and family and commitment and religion don't exsist anymore. And the only thing to do in that hell hole is sleep with somebodys' sisters'/brothers' husband/wife and destroy families and each other, with everyone over looking the judgement of some that behave this way with excuses while casting stones of judgement at others. Seriously? This sort of behavior needs to stop, and we all need to accept the truth and honor our commitments and grow up. These are our memories, and our children are our legacy and this is what we are doing? Think about it?
true

Ozark, MO

#2 May 24, 2012
too many drugs
too many people who dont care
too many people who would rather laugh and talk shit at their neighbors than to help them.
too many thieves not enough jobs.
dont trust anyone they'll either get you high, sleep with your spouse or rob you blind all while stabbing you in the back. welcome to alton!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New offiser 8 hr maga 7
Little Ricky Agers 9 hr wonderin 1
Felceia malloway (May '16) Mon Sue 43
Is all of Winona's population inbreds? Sun The Don 1
Greg brown caught not paying overtime Jan 14 Shannon 5
trump making smiles great again. Jan 13 all smiles 1
RJ Perkins (May '16) Jan 13 Lol Woods place 6

Alton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance