Patricia

West Plains, MO

#1 Jun 14, 2012
I dont know who you are or what problems you have had with Bonnie ( the one arm lady) but everytime you get on here and post your BS, Her dumbass friends supposedly call her and tell her its me. So if you have a problem with her be a grown up woman and go tell it to her face so they can leave me the hell alone PLEASE.
cookie munster

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2012
lol that will never happen
Bonnie

Ozark, MO

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Well the only thing i can say to that is, they wont do that because the stuff they say they know is not true. If everyone would stop talking shit maybe my sister and I can become sisters again but with everyone saying she did this i did this that will never happen. She is my sister I love her and for anything I said about you I am sorry after finding out that it was other people starting shit. I want to publicly say patty I am sorry for the things I said and i love love ya rather you like it or not..lol.... I just ask that people please leave my family and her family out of your conversation we are here to hurt no one.. thank you.... Love ya Pat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black pond church 19 hr Melissa Thompson 36
People that live by water tower behind Birch tr... (Jan '14) 19 hr blue 22
what is wrong with you people Thu disgusted 6
Michelle Stark Thu Curious 1
bgw Wed Noo 2
shelly mcgee Tue youknowme 1
Such a shame Tue citizen 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alton Mortgages