Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
28,561 - 28,580 of 49,509 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33100 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my choice to believe in the Bible, that is not stupid it is my faith. Why do you continue to be so arrogant? Have I done something to you besides my presence?LOL You need to explain to me why you are attacking me. You have no idea who I am, or what I do, or have done, so why do you dislike me? Or is it a past time with you just to belittle everyone who gets on here that is different than you?
It IS your choice to believe the earth stopped spinning for a day. You are free to believe whatever nonsense blows your skirt up.... just DO NOT try to pass it off as fact.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33101 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
I do have faith in the Bible, some people don't understand others because they say that they are weird because things happen to them. In the past twelve years, I have had so much happen that I can't deny God's word or my faith. Have you ever had I am going to try to spell it, forgive me if it is wrong, dejouvoo? I know that sounds creepy but I have it all the time. I have been shown many things and they happen. When I have dreams they happen, not all the time but the ones I can remember vividly. I tried to run, but you can't hide.LOL I know it all sounds crazy, I don't go around telling people things, but I will try to warn someone if I see something bad for them, it has saved a few people their lives. I didn't ask for it I just started getting it. As far as the Bible, if I don't understand what is going on about something, I pray and God shows me in the Bible where to go and look. I look it up and bingo it is exactly what is going on,in my life and how things were taking care of. Now that you think I am weird, I know I have set myself out there.LOL What do you think of that? I have also seen things, good and bad. I do not do drugs and I do not drink, LOL So you tell me what you think is going on? Spiritually? I know the others are going to be shaking their heads I did for a long time.LOL I use to think everything logically I like to try, but on some things, I don't anymore. I am the type I have to see it with my own eyes to believe.
You have a brain tumor. Let it run its course.
Seen it

United States

#33102 May 19, 2012
VI have seen beast from hell. Green eyes, furry, big teeth..a whole pack. I have also seen angels from Heaven..A A v
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33103 May 19, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask God for the winning lottery numbers?
Why don't you tell me, since you want to be such a smart @$$? LOL I don't gamble, I am not wasting my money, the odds are not favorable.
Are you trying to be a thorn in my side?LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33104 May 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a brain tumor. Let it run its course.
I don't see a good future for you........LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33105 May 19, 2012
Seen it wrote:
VI have seen beast from hell. Green eyes, furry, big teeth..a whole pack. I have also seen angels from Heaven..A A v
What does VI mean six? What does AAv mean? Are you mocking me or are you serious?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33107 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a good future for you........LOL
Curious..... your Buybull paints a very bleak picture of you:

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.

A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33109 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell me, since you want to be such a smart @$$? LOL I don't gamble, I am not wasting my money, the odds are not favorable.
Are you trying to be a thorn in my side?LOL
The odds are not favorable that god is speaking to you, either. It's more likely a brain tumor.... or schizophrenia. Mental hospitals are FULL of people who hear god speak to them.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33110 May 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.
A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.
I hope you didn't wet your pants. LOL Can't you take a joke, you sure like to insult everyone, but you can't take it.LOL Hope I didn't scare you of something you say you don't believe.LOL hmmm Why are you quoting something to me that is pure jibberish to you?LOL I merely meant your future did'nt look so well because, you are so rude. You are going to miss the boat someday, because of your rudeness.(promotions, with people, ect). Your name fits you well. LOL I think winey would have fit you better.LOL sO WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE ? Didn't you get crunchy peanut butter when you were little? LOL Forgive me if your not out of High School yet, I would hope this is an adult. LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33111 May 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
The odds are not favorable that god is speaking to you, either. It's more likely a brain tumor.... or schizophrenia. Mental hospitals are FULL of people who hear god speak to them.
I know I worked in one, and you have a lot of the symptoms we use to give shock treatments for.LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33114 May 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never read the BIBLE. Everyone knows there were many people, prophets, and saints, who had dreams, and visions. So please don't think you are quoting from the Bible when you look for one word on your pc and get one verse. I am not preaching tonight, but by golly it sounds like you are wanting a sermon. LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33115 May 19, 2012
topgun wrote:
And you say buybull don't think that would stop you your full of BULLSHIT as it is o stoping that you must have had A LOT of SHOCK treatment growing up and you say you teach the word of god??? That fits you teach something you don't beleve in it shows just how retarded you are twoface.
Dances with Weebles is the Ordained Methodist Preacher and associated with another Church... I did not know that Mona Lott was portraying to be a teacher/preacher. LOL

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#33116 May 19, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo's imagine that their pet perversion is okay so I guess that makes them evil too.
gays don't do anything that even more straights don't do, you twit. i guess that means that if gays are perverted, then even more straights are.

Location hidden

#33117 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never read the BIBLE. Everyone knows there were many people, prophets, and saints, who had dreams, and visions. So please don't think you are quoting from the Bible when you look for one word on your pc and get one verse. I am not preaching tonight, but by golly it sounds like you are wanting a sermon. LOL
um... mona is jewish.

Location hidden

#33118 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
What does VI mean six? What does AAv mean? Are you mocking me or are you serious?
i just wish that he'd tell us what he's been snorting up his nose... i sure don't want any of it if it makes you see things like that.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33119 May 19, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wish that he'd tell us what he's been snorting up his nose... i sure don't want any of it if it makes you see things like that.
You know I was referring to someone who had that in their comment. Are you referring to me snorting?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#33120 May 19, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
um... mona is jewish.
Your point? I am adopted Jewish.
Sexyvn

Satellite Provider

#33121 May 19, 2012
Xem phim sex.Xem dit nhau.Xem lon.Uplate film sex &#273;i&#7879;n tho&#7841;i 3gp 19/5/2012 :
Xem Sex Quay ln 18+ Free
ung dung ( Shop_video Xen Clip Sex )= GPRS Chi co tai:
http://playvn.tk
Up free Sex 2012 ,
Cap nhat Film Sex 3gp Thang 5
Sexyvn

Satellite Provider

#33122 May 19, 2012
Xem phim sex tren dien thoai . Xem buom. Doc truyen sex. Xem lon. Xem dit nhau tai http://playvn.tk
Up free Sex 2012 ,

Location hidden

#33123 May 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I was referring to someone who had that in their comment. Are you referring to me snorting?
no, we're referring to the same poster. he's seeing some really, really weird things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr only one voter 1,909
She's a homewrecker (Feb '14) Sat unkown 7
2 die from overdoses in Madison County Aug 28 nom-de-plume 58
48-year-old Bonnie Woodward missing woman (Sep '10) Aug 28 motowngirl 61
keely wathan Aug 28 hmmm 1
Tammy Post Office (Mar '12) Aug 27 Paige maire aka L... 3
Why cant he keep a job (Aug '12) Aug 27 Paige maire aka L... 2
•••
•••
•••