Man Throws Children Over Balcony, The...

Man Throws Children Over Balcony, Then Jumps

There are 24 comments on the Cbs4.com story from May 27, 2006, titled Man Throws Children Over Balcony, Then Jumps. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

As his wife watched, a tourist visiting Miami Beach jumped to his death from a 15th floor balcony of the Loews Hotel, after first apparently throwing his two children over the edge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spuds

United States

#1 May 28, 2006
That is pure evil..
google

UK

#2 May 28, 2006
spuds wrote:
That is pure evil..
Most americans are
Lance Winslow

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 May 28, 2006
Well no need to worry about the gene pool there I guess?
Alton

Blanchard, OK

#4 May 28, 2006
google wrote:
<quoted text>
Most americans are
What the f**k has that his possibly being an American--he's most likely Dutch--have to do with anything? Maybe your father should've thrown your mother off the balcony to prevent your being birthed.
Hugh

Kissimmee, FL

#5 May 28, 2006
She probably did it. Women can be evil.
google

UK

#6 May 28, 2006
Alton wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k has that his possibly being an American--he's most likely Dutch--have to do with anything? Maybe your father should've thrown your mother off the balcony to prevent your being birthed.
See what I mean pure and utter evil, this time in form of evil language gradually evolving into anger This one's definitely satan driven. Watch this space, more evil americans to come. We'll keep you posted.
Hugh

Kissimmee, FL

#9 May 28, 2006
so, do English people ever do evil crimes? Like those two boys who killed that younger boy and left him on the train tracks a few years ago? Nawwwwwww... Any new news about this tragic murder/suicide?
spuds

United States

#10 May 28, 2006
Its pointless, this person is just a jerk looking for remarks and he/she deserves no reply..
google

UK

#11 May 29, 2006
nice straight teeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I like your "original" name. What you turned on your computer and you thought, Hey I is a dumb ass english bloat and I think i will use "google" as my screen name......i hope no one notices how LAME.. MY NAME IS!!!!
Oh, my name is google. And I copy my name and my thoughts are like my asshole, crusted with shit and smells of mexican spunk...from the mexican who last pounted my big fat ass with his burrito. my mexican told me if I'm good i can have three of his beaner friends screw my ass and turn it into a enchilata....and they will give there hot sauce to just like my momma's ass.
don't be so hard on yourself and ur mum's sauce can't be that bad, i guess u know better u must have dipped ur fries in it. Anyway u must be evil american no.2. By the way google has been my nick name since the age of 2, just weren't rich enough to register it. Much more american evil to come. Don't adjust ur website we'll be right back.
google

UK

#12 May 29, 2006
Hugh wrote:
so, do English people ever do evil crimes? Like those two boys who killed that younger boy and left him on the train tracks a few years ago? Nawwwwwww... Any new news about this tragic murder/suicide?
They must be american, there's no other explanation.
google

UK

#13 May 29, 2006
spuds wrote:
Its pointless, this person is just a jerk looking for remarks and he/she deserves no reply..
Correct for a change someone with atleast a pigeon sized brain. I did say Most americans are evil, not all. keep eating those spuds matey, u may possibly evolve into a human. You never know maybe half human half pigeon, now that's fusion.
google

UK

#14 May 29, 2006
Hugh wrote:
She probably did it. Women can be evil.
How thick R u.
google

UK

#15 May 29, 2006
nice straight teeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I like your "original" name. What you turned on your computer and you thought, Hey I is a dumb ass english bloat and I think i will use "google" as my screen name......i hope no one notices how LAME.. MY NAME IS!!!!
Firstly i'll imform u that i'm not english and couldn't care less about the queen. Still i do live in england and can tell u we like to keep trim around here. " Hey I is a dumb ass english bloat" either u think we're fat or u can't spell bloke, i'd like to think the latter seen as u don't have a national language. GLUTTONY is an evil, yes evil which has seriously plagued evil americans.
squibbibble

Glen Carbon, IL

#17 May 30, 2006
also a nickname since childhood. Evil does not exist in a country. Evil exists in ones heart. And if there is more Evil in America it is because we have more FREEDOM. There is also more good. This horrible thing that happened has nothing to do with where the person lived. That is just an assinine comment! How dare you take these poor childrens death and turn it into a political fight! Now who is evil. No innocent child regardless of heritage, race or creed deserves something like this to happen the fact it happened in the united states is irrelevant. Are you telling me if this person was from the UK or somewhere else the geography of his birth would change the unstability of his mind? The only thing you are proving is your unitelligence. Now can we blame that on the UK!
Kevin

UK

#18 May 30, 2006
squibbibble wrote:
also a nickname since childhood. Evil does not exist in a country. Evil exists in ones heart. And if there is more Evil in America it is because we have more FREEDOM. There is also more good. This horrible thing that happened has nothing to do with where the person lived. That is just an assinine comment! How dare you take these poor childrens death and turn it into a political fight! Now who is evil. No innocent child regardless of heritage, race or creed deserves something like this to happen the fact it happened in the united states is irrelevant. Are you telling me if this person was from the UK or somewhere else the geography of his birth would change the unstability of his mind? The only thing you are proving is your unitelligence. Now can we blame that on the UK!
boring
PATRICK DOYLE

New York, NY

#19 Jun 9, 2006
FOR A MAN TOO KILL HIMSELF,,AND "TAKE" HIS KIDS FROM HIS WIFE,,,SHE MUST OF BEEN A REAL WITCH-I COULD SEE HER ANGERING THIS MAN TO THIS POINT--NO EXCUSE TO KILL THE KIDS,,,BUT I CAN SEE WHY HE WOULD TAKE THEM WITH HIM,,TO GET BACK AT HER...I VE BEEN WITH WOMAN, THAT I KNOW IF I STAYED WITH THEM,,I COULD OF KILLED THEM...SOME OF THEM JUST PUSH THE WRONG BUTTONS.
PATRICK DOYLE

New York, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2006
SAD PART IS,,,WIFE SUES HOTEL AND GETS A MILLION DOLLARS--AND GOES AND LIVE WITH HER 25YR OLD BOYFRIEND--YOU SEE THIS ALL THE TIME...MAGAZINES,NEWS PAPERS,MOVIES,,,,

KIDS WILL BE FORGOTTEN FIRST DAY SHE STEPS IN COURT ROOM--RECIEVING HER SETTLEMENT--

I WOULDNET BE SURPRISED SHE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN--
OR HAD SOMETHING DIRECTLY TO DO WITH IT////

POOR WIFEY
Smarty

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2006
google wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly i'll imform u that i'm not english and couldn't care less about the queen. Still i do live in england and can tell u we like to keep trim around here. " Hey I is a dumb ass english bloat" either u think we're fat or u can't spell bloke, i'd like to think the latter seen as u don't have a national language. GLUTTONY is an evil, yes evil which has seriously plagued evil americans.
You don't articulate yourself very well in writing, do you...apparently there is no direct correlation between slimness and verbal ability.
Newsflash

United States

#24 Mar 9, 2010
There is no end to the evil that the white man will not do!
Mom in New Mexico

Hobbs, NM

#25 Mar 9, 2010
Newsflash wrote:
There is no end to the evil that the white man will not do!
Like black men have never murdered their own children before. Crazy runs in ALL races, genius.
ANYONE that could to this to a child, race or national origin or WHATEVER, is a sick, sick individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information Requested: Elisa Marie Tate my Gra... May 24 Yankee Liberal 1
Crystal Swiecicki (Nov '12) May 24 Some guy 8
Outlaws MC (Sep '09) May 3 Onewheelwonder 114
Does it really suck working for Olin-Winchester (Aug '09) Apr 28 Wonder 147
Liberty Mutual Homeowners Apr 27 brittany 1
News a Father's Love Lasts Forever: Scott Hunter ref... Apr '16 Richard Rollo 2
News Granite City Early Childhood Center FightsTo St... (Mar '10) Apr '16 FriendOMike 240
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alton Mortgages