Kentwood man killed by train

Kentwood man killed by train

There are 105 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Sep 13, 2008, titled Kentwood man killed by train. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Kentwood man was killed early Saturday morning after he was struck by a train in Alto.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
KimB

Grandville, MI

#106 Sep 18, 2008
Not too long ago friends of mine lost a family member to a violent act. I started reading the comments thinking I could print out encouraging messages for the family. Instead, I was shocked by the amount of savage, hurtful comments and jokes made. Those making the comments didn't know the facts - or care to learn. I think some just get their kicks out of being as obnoxious as possible to get a rise out of the other readers. My prayers are with you and your family, Melissa.
Mike

Montague, MI

#107 Sep 18, 2008
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to see someone around here has a soul...this was someone's son, brother, cousin, friend...I hope that if anything bad ever happens to the other morons who have commented on this, that ignorant, insensitive people keep thier heinous comments to themselves.
Hey, we're all capable an able to voice our own opinions. Or, is your next liberal move to take that away from us to.
listen up

Grand Rapids, MI

#108 Sep 19, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, we're all capable an able to voice our own opinions. Or, is your next liberal move to take that away from us to.
You are a mean-spirited, slow-minded 'person', Not only incapable of human feeling and empathy but also an opportunist; using a sad and tragic story to further your sick and misguided political agenda. My condolences.
Lowell Person

Troy, MI

#109 Sep 27, 2008
For any one to say any thing disrespectful has no hart. Im friends with his little brother and this is a terrible tradgedy. If this is a joke you got some real problems. Get a life, what if your brother got hit by a train and died. Ya, stew on that one.
me me me me

Deerfield, IL

#110 Sep 28, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, we're all capable an able to voice our own opinions. Or, is your next liberal move to take that away from us to.
Okay, so you are using this particular topic to voice a political opinion. Alright, then here goes. The conservative right supposedly considers themselves compassionate and civilized? I have not seen any of that in a very long time. You feel that having some human compassion and empathy for other hurting humans is an infringement on your right to what? Being inhuman? Your first amendment right to free speech? Well, I guess you DO have the right to speak your mind. But your lack of human decency says so much more about you than you would ever want anyone to know. If your name, address and photo appeared next to your post, I'll bet a lot of these unkind, inhuman, piggish and depraved comments would not be posted. My condolences to your loss of everything that separates us from the lower animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jun '16 Sammy Lopez 9
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) May '16 Hahayourpathetic 10
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) May '16 jeff 49
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Nov '15 Capita income 8
Crazy driver in a silver Malibu (May '15) Nov '15 backdoor man 2
News Deanie Peters disappearance remains a mystery a... (May '08) Aug '15 Concerned bystander 111
Review: Haman Hounds (Dec '14) Dec '14 sharen van santen 1

Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alto Mortgages