Woman missing in Kent County

Woman missing in Kent County

There are 23 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Woman missing in Kent County. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Grand Rapids - The Kent County Sheriff Department is asking for help in finding Rachelle Renee Hallo, a white female, 36-years-old, 5'2" tall and weighing about 100 pounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kassy

Wayland, MI

#22 Jan 18, 2008
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am VERY glad to hear that. I had heard that it ended tragically and that was why wzzm would not be updating.
I lived on the same street growing up with Rachelle, but we moved away when I finished 3rd grade. We used to play together. I remember her as being really nice back then.
Thank you for the update. Kelly.
What street did you live on..I know where she used to live? Kassy
kassy

Wayland, MI

#23 Jan 18, 2008
What st. did you live on..I know where she lived

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#24 Jan 18, 2008
kassy wrote:
What st. did you live on..I know where she lived
I used to live on Lurie Street in Cutlerville. I moved after finishing 3rd grade. My mom married and we moved North.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby snide the career criminal Fri Bunk 8
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Feb '16 Bfunk 47
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Nov '15 Capita income 8
Crazy driver in a silver Malibu (May '15) Nov '15 backdoor man 2
News Deanie Peters disappearance remains a mystery a... (May '08) Aug '15 Concerned bystander 111
I would like to have bass lessons (Jul '15) Jul '15 cass65 1
Review: Haman Hounds (Dec '14) Dec '14 sharen van santen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alto Mortgages