Woman missing in Kent County

Woman missing in Kent County

There are 23 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Woman missing in Kent County. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Grand Rapids - The Kent County Sheriff Department is asking for help in finding Rachelle Renee Hallo, a white female, 36-years-old, 5'2" tall and weighing about 100 pounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Aug 28, 2007
I recognize this woman's name as being a little girl I used to be friends with almost 27 years ago. We moved after 3rd grade and have not seem her since. I hope she is okay. I pray for her and her family.
SKEETER

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2007
WHERE WAS SHE LAST SEEN ? WHAT WAS SHE WEARING. ONCE AGAIN NO INFORMATION ON ANYTHING FROM THE MEDIA AND POLICE. SOS , TERRIBLE REPORTING AND COVERAGE TO TRY TO HELP IN ANY WAY. THESE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT. WHY DO THEY REPORT IT AT ALL.
EmmaRae

Caledonia, MI

#3 Aug 28, 2007
SKEETER wrote:
WHERE WAS SHE LAST SEEN ? WHAT WAS SHE WEARING. ONCE AGAIN NO INFORMATION ON ANYTHING FROM THE MEDIA AND POLICE. SOS , TERRIBLE REPORTING AND COVERAGE TO TRY TO HELP IN ANY WAY. THESE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT. WHY DO THEY REPORT IT AT ALL.
Read the whole article, It says "Hallo was last heard from yesterday morning indicating she wanted to harm herself" then it goes on to say "It is not known if she is in a vehicle or what she is wearing."

I am sure they wish they knew what she was wearing.
havetosay

Glen Spey, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2007
SKEETER, did you even READ the article?

Since: Jun 07

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2007
Yes, hard to be of any assistance when we don't know where to look or even what she may have been wearing or driving.

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#6 Aug 28, 2007
SKEETER wrote:
The reporter said it was not known what she was wearing... can you read?
They had no information to give did you expect them to make some up to keep you happy?

Since: Jun 07

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2007
see, I couldn't read the whole article, there were pics, over the words,don't know it it was just my computer or the fine work of WZZM.
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#9 Aug 28, 2007
When I read the article this afternoon, there were no pictures covering, and there still are not. I think it could be your computers. As far as nitpicking the story apart, don't you think they would have given more information had they had it??
The story has a picture of her face in it, look at that if you want information.
Just pray for her safety!
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Aug 29, 2007
How come they haven't updated this story. I hope Rachelle is okay and her family has found her!!!
Carol

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Aug 29, 2007
Just look at the picture they have posted with the article. That should help with what she looks like. The news don't have all the information but if they didn't post something and then the lady is found hurt or died you will be mad that they didn't get any information to you sooner. If you don't like the way they are reporting stay of the site. Me for one hope that they find this lady safe. I will take another look at the picture and keep my eyes open.
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#12 Aug 31, 2007
WZZM13 update your story!!!!!!! We are concerned about this woman and want to know if they found her and how she is??? I am praying for her and her family.
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#13 Sep 12, 2007
Have heard some rumors that this is a sad story. I will not go into what I have heard, but maybe WZZM will update this. Very sad; sorry to the family for what they are going through.

Since: Jul 07

Lafayette, CO

#14 Sep 12, 2007
WZZM...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? IF YOU DONT START UP-DATING STORIES SOON ,WE ARE ALL GOING TO START GOING TO CH. 8 AND 3...THEY AT LEAST KEEP US UP-DATED.

Since: Jul 07

Lafayette, CO

#15 Sep 12, 2007
intolerant wrote:
Have heard some rumors that this is a sad story. I will not go into what I have heard, but maybe WZZM will update this. Very sad; sorry to the family for what they are going through.
..We would appreciate ANY news you have ,SINCE ch.13 doesn't seem to be putting out ANY up-dates...thank-you
EmmaRae

Coldwater, MI

#16 Sep 12, 2007
Sharon B wrote:
<quoted text>..We would appreciate ANY news you have ,SINCE ch.13 doesn't seem to be putting out ANY up-dates...thank-you
I have surfed and surfed looking for info on this and I can't find anything.
intolerant

Big Rapids, MI

#17 Sep 14, 2007
From the rumors I have heard, it ended badly and that is why there will be no updates on this story.
Alesha

Sparta, MI

#18 Sep 18, 2007
find her.
Alesha

Sparta, MI

#19 Sep 18, 2007
rumors?
kassy

Rochester, MN

#20 Jan 17, 2008
Rachelle is ok, that is all I want to tell you.thanks everyone for caring.. I am someone in here family

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#21 Jan 17, 2008
kassy wrote:
Rachelle is ok, that is all I want to tell you.thanks everyone for caring.. I am someone in here family
I am VERY glad to hear that. I had heard that it ended tragically and that was why wzzm would not be updating.
I lived on the same street growing up with Rachelle, but we moved away when I finished 3rd grade. We used to play together. I remember her as being really nice back then.
Thank you for the update. Kelly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feet chat (Aug '14) Sun footluv 4
Memory of and fentanyl Oct '17 coco4u 1
Review: Marina Macfie (Mar '15) Jul '17 den 3
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Kimhelmsbobbysma 50
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) Jan '17 Thatdudeisajoke 12
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Dec '16 Ralph Nader 9
Does anyone jnow why this so called coach Newt... (Sep '08) Dec '16 Hector Bowman 3

Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alto Mortgages