Pam Posthumus Dies at Age 59

Pam Posthumus Dies at Age 59

There are 6 comments on the WXMI story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Pam Posthumus Dies at Age 59. In it, WXMI reports that:

Posthumus passed away Wednesday after a long battle with cancer. FOX 17 News 10:31 PM EDT, August 18, 2010 ALTO - Pam Posthumus passed away on Wednesday after a lengthy battle with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI.

Caledonia

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Pam was a kind a good person

Since: Sep 08

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2010
I saw this article and did not put 2+2 together at first, I never agreed with her husband politically but he always handled himself well. Sorry for their loss.
JMR

Allegan, MI

#3 Aug 20, 2010
GR Pete wrote:
I saw this article and did not put 2+2 together at first, I never agreed with her husband politically but he always handled himself well. Sorry for their loss.
Maybe you need to go back to school and learn something.
Dominic

Jackson, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Even people who agree with Dick Posthumus on nothing would still say that he is a most honorable guy with outstanding character. He and his wife have always treated people with the utmost respect and dignity. They have made me proud to live in West Michigan. Pam Posthumus will be deeply missed by so many people in West Michigan and across the state.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Awwww, so sorry to the family! 59 is too young to die (I am 59 currently). Of course, if she had cancer.......
RIP Mrs. Posthumus.
:(

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Marti from Michigan wrote:
Awwww, so sorry to the family! 59 is too young to die (I am 59 currently). Of course, if she had cancer.......
RIP Mrs. Posthumus.
:(
You're right, Marti. 59 is too young to die, and I'm sure she will be deeply missed. Prayers to her family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Marina Macfie (Mar '15) Jul 21 den 3
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Kimhelmsbobbysma 50
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) Jan '17 Thatdudeisajoke 12
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Dec '16 Ralph Nader 9
Does anyone jnow why this so called coach Newt... (Sep '08) Dec '16 Hector Bowman 3
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jun '16 Sammy Lopez 9
Review: Haman Hounds (Dec '14) Dec '14 sharen van santen 1

Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alto Mortgages