Bored

Commerce, GA

#5880 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus Native is an ignorant troll who posted a few days ago that he was leaving because, as he stated, we aren't intelligent enough for him. He apparently got his tail handed to him and now he's back. His posts are infantile, as you can see.
Thanks for the tip.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5881 Apr 4, 2013
columbus native wrote:
You stupid republicans still can't get over romney losing. Well thanks to independents who now make up about 33% of registered voters WE defeated YOU. We rainned on tour party and WE will decide who gets into the Whitehouse. WE are America's true heros, not returning veterens. WE will be there at every election and WE will not be manipulated by the greedy rich like YOU are and want US to follow along! So GET over it and quit your whinning and complaining. YOU lost but YOU have always been losers who worship the wealthy and want all of us who have'nt lost control of our minds like YOU to support YOUR party.
You still haven't passed 5th grade math have you?

Your spelling is so bad, maybe you haven't graduated from 5th grade either.

Did u run out of meds again?
domino

Phenix City, AL

#5882 Apr 4, 2013
YEP, YEP! Obama is the man alright. He suspended White House tours because of the cost of security and the sequester. However, for his own selfish reasons, his White House multi million dollar concert must go on.
I would bet it will never come to light as to how much it is costing us tax payers to pay for these high profile entertainers. Just proves, once again, house selfish this man is.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5883 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus Native is an ignorant troll who posted a few days ago that he was leaving because, as he stated, we aren't intelligent enough for him. He apparently got his tail handed to him and now he's back. His posts are infantile, as you can see.
Why is it that you right wing radicals think you can get on here and insult others that don't agree with you and not draw some kind of insults back at you? Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people. The honest truth is "Obama won" because the American people voted him in office. Now you really need to sit back, shut your pie hole and listen to common sense for a change. Remember when you insult others you leave yourself wide open for insults. That's just the way it works. When people are nice to me, I'm nice right back. When people insult me, I'm three times as nasty. I must say I don't blame Columbus Native for coming at you slinging your propaganda redoric. There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5884 Apr 4, 2013
domino wrote:
YEP, YEP! Obama is the man alright. He suspended White House tours because of the cost of security and the sequester. However, for his own selfish reasons, his White House multi million dollar concert must go on.
I would bet it will never come to light as to how much it is costing us tax payers to pay for these high profile entertainers. Just proves, once again, house selfish this man is.
"house selfish"?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5885 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you right wing radicals think you can get on here and insult others that don't agree with you and not draw some kind of insults back at you? Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people. The honest truth is "Obama won" because the American people voted him in office. Now you really need to sit back, shut your pie hole and listen to common sense for a change. Remember when you insult others you leave yourself wide open for insults. That's just the way it works. When people are nice to me, I'm nice right back. When people insult me, I'm three times as nasty. I must say I don't blame Columbus Native for coming at you slinging your propaganda redoric. There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts.
Just curious. Did you read back a few pages and see the post I was referring to where CN said he was leaving this forum because we(and that would include YOU, too, genius) weren't intelligent enough for him? Did you check that out before you came after me?

Believe me...I can take it. Actually, if you'll read back a page or two, you'll see where I warned others about the tough crowd on this forum and that if one can dish it, they had better be able to take it.

I don't know why I am even nice to you in this post. Your post is typical of you left wing, ignorant propaganda believing, Obama foot sniffing ,freedom destroying, government dependent scrubs.
As for your last sentence. I guess that means YOU don't have any friends.

Location hidden

#5886 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us,Doo. What if the right wingers are right? What then?
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#5887 Apr 4, 2013
"There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts."

There are many people I know who feel the same way.
That's why they seem to detest Liberals who are vey good at savaging people, name calling, distorting facts etc. I think the Liberals invented and perfected all that which you find so distasteful
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5888 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us,Doo. What if the right wingers are right? What then?
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5889 Apr 4, 2013
Scott wrote:
"There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts."
There are many people I know who feel the same way.
That's why they seem to detest Liberals who are vey good at savaging people, name calling, distorting facts etc. I think the Liberals invented and perfected all that which you find so distasteful
Got your Obama micro chip yet turd head? Or has Obama droned your house yet? Or has Wall Street fell yet? Is Bin Ladin not dead yet? There's something wrong with people like you!
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5890 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people.

FYI:
healthcare.gov is a website to explain Obamacare, which is where I get most of my information and you should too.
Instead you get your mis-information from a liberal minded self.
You need to take the self-analysis test below to find your true self because you are in dire need of a re-evaluation.

http://www.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Self-Analysi...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5891 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. Did you read back a few pages and see the post I was referring to where CN said he was leaving this forum because we(and that would include YOU, too, genius) weren't intelligent enough for him? Did you check that out before you came after me?
Believe me...I can take it. Actually, if you'll read back a page or two, you'll see where I warned others about the tough crowd on this forum and that if one can dish it, they had better be able to take it.
I don't know why I am even nice to you in this post. Your post is typical of you left wing, ignorant propaganda believing, Obama foot sniffing ,freedom destroying, government dependent scrubs.
As for your last sentence. I guess that means YOU don't have any friends.
Left wing?...I don't even vote. Ignorant Propaganda believing?....you are one that watches Fox..not me!...Obama foot sniffing?....Never seen him in my life. Freedom Destroying....He killed Bin Ladin making us more free than before. Government dependent scrubs...Seniors, sick people, unemployeed people? Maybe! Scurbs?...I take it that you don't think they are Americans. And lastly. I have many freinds. I have business realted friends. I have golfing freinds. I have fishing freinds. I have hunting friends. I have a wife freind. I have music freinds. In fact I don't need any more freinds because my time is fully filled every day and I'm a happy man!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#5892 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your Obama micro chip yet turd head? Or has Obama droned your house yet? Or has Wall Street fell yet? Is Bin Ladin not dead yet? There's something wrong with people like you!
You're blunt, but you're right. This right-wing paranoia and fear is just out of control.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5893 Apr 4, 2013
The test is directed especially to you, with your name Doo.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5894 Apr 4, 2013
Your name is in the first step.
domino

Phenix City, AL

#5895 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
"house selfish"?
I suppose you are perfect and have never made a typographical error.

Location hidden

#5896 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
Sheesh....where do I even begin.
"It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong..." Well, it does matter. It will show how absolutely incompetent you libs are. It will show how easily influenced and impressionable you are. Of course, the conservatives already know this, but perhaps it will wake you libs up. According to you, if you are right, it's ALL going to be great. Life will be awesome. We will all be equal and no one will have more than anyone else. The government will make our decisions and life will be easy. Of course, you have been waiting on and believing that for almost five years now. That is why I am asking you, what if you are wrong. What if all of the taxes and heath costs, etc. that we keep warning you about comes to pass(it already has, but apparently you haven't figured that out, yet.)? What will you do?
I have learned a lot from you, Doo. I've learned that we are in even worse shape than I ever imagined. I have FINALLY learned how Obama has gotten to where he is. It never made sense until I read posts written by you, Columbus Native and a couple of others. Of course, I always suspected, but now I have unarguable proof. I have learned that you are an excellent example of an Obama supporter. I have learned why you need the government to make your decisions for you. Yep! I've learned a lot. Thanks.
domino

Phenix City, AL

#5897 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you cant read or hear. Obama IS trying to take our guns. He is lobbying in North Carolina on guns today. Guess it doesnt matter tho cause he has our ammo.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5898 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh....where do I even begin.
"It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong..." Well, it does matter. It will show how absolutely incompetent you libs are. It will show how easily influenced and impressionable you are. Of course, the conservatives already know this, but perhaps it will wake you libs up. According to you, if you are right, it's ALL going to be great. Life will be awesome. We will all be equal and no one will have more than anyone else. The government will make our decisions and life will be easy. Of course, you have been waiting on and believing that for almost five years now. That is why I am asking you, what if you are wrong. What if all of the taxes and heath costs, etc. that we keep warning you about comes to pass(it already has, but apparently you haven't figured that out, yet.)? What will you do?
I have learned a lot from you, Doo. I've learned that we are in even worse shape than I ever imagined. I have FINALLY learned how Obama has gotten to where he is. It never made sense until I read posts written by you, Columbus Native and a couple of others. Of course, I always suspected, but now I have unarguable proof. I have learned that you are an excellent example of an Obama supporter. I have learned why you need the government to make your decisions for you. Yep! I've learned a lot. Thanks.
Agree-they always play the "woe is me" card that says "I can't take care of myself, help me! help me."
Of course this means we work and they play.

Location hidden

#5899 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing?...I don't even vote. Ignorant Propaganda believing?....you are one that watches Fox..not me!...Obama foot sniffing?....Never seen him in my life. Freedom Destroying....He killed Bin Ladin making us more free than before. Government dependent scrubs...Seniors, sick people, unemployeed people? Maybe! Scurbs?...I take it that you don't think they are Americans. And lastly. I have many freinds. I have business realted friends. I have golfing freinds. I have fishing freinds. I have hunting friends. I have a wife freind. I have music freinds. In fact I don't need any more freinds because my time is fully filled every day and I'm a happy man!
You don't even vote?

I watch Fox? You watch MSNBC. You lap up every word that Chris Matthews slobbers out.

You've never SEEN Obama?????

OBAMA killed Bin Ladin and that made us free?

Liberals just want what America will GIVE them. If that is your definition of an American....

Do your friends.....um....vote? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 members of 'Lula Boys' street gang arrested (Mar '08) Nov 29 Powell sister 121
Thugs Investingating Thugs Oct '14 Charles 1
Is The Grand Jury A Kangaroo Jury??? Oct '14 Charles 3
SHAME SHAME SHAME, Cornelia/Habersham Oct '14 FYI 6
Infant burned after SWAT team throws grenade in... (May '14) Oct '14 Gaines vegas 8
Crocker Pottery to have kiln opening Oct '14 darla 1
Who Ripped Off the Bank? (Apr '14) Aug '14 Frank Underwood 2

Alto News Video

Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]