Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27244 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
Obamacare bringing in the sheaves....
sorry, thieves...
"A woman with an outstanding warrant for her arrest is currently serving as an Obamacare “navigator” in Lawrence, Kansas.
Rosilyn Wells — the Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC)– is “the only full-time Affordable Care Act navigator in Lawrence,” according to the Lawrence Journal-World.
Wells was certified as an Obamacare navigator despite her financial history, which includes a bankruptcy in 2003, a 2007 civil charge from a local check cashing business called Midwest Checkrite for writing a bad check, being more than $1700 behind on her state tax bill, and having an outstanding arrest warrant in nearby Shawnee County. Wells lives and works in Douglass County."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/obamacare-n...
Just another criminal libroid working for Obama. rotfl

Location hidden

#27245 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually called the "Know Nothing" party back in the 1850's- and guess what- they eventually merged with the republicans- very fitting, huh!
And the "Blame the Other Guy" party later became what we know today as the Democrat party. Now THAT'S fitting.

Location hidden

#27246 Oct 14, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
Bungled badly??
Can we say, " just a big ole mucked up mangled mess?"
http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/361168/gib...
The libs on Topix won't even admit what Carney did. Shows you have disingenuous they are.

Location hidden

#27247 Oct 14, 2013
your fault wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any legislation would require passage in the Senate and also in the House, where a large faction of tea party-aligned lawmakers precipitated the shutdown two weeks ago despite the efforts of both McConnell and Republican Speaker John Boehner. In the days since, polls show a marked deterioration in public support for the GOP."
Yea, its the left wing radical Tea Party nuts, not the Republican Party, that's just the banner they chose to run under.
Darn shame, they are killing the party, that's your group, when nothing is left it will be your fault.......
You should be very happy, then. You'll have your one party dictator telling you what you can and can't do. THAT will be YOUR fault. lol BTW, the conservatives are NOT going away. Not matter how much crap you make up. They are not going away. We have to stick around to save you radical leftists from yourselves.
silver foxx

Adel, GA

#27248 Oct 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
According to demographics, by 2019 the majority of children in America will be "non-white."
Wonder how the Right Wing Rethugs will try to keep control in a democracy where they are an even smaller minority than they are today ?
It's gonna be entertaining.
Look around, blended families are everywhere, so what's your point? Entertaining how? We're almost there, do you get it?????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27249 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
Obamacare bringing in the sheaves....
sorry, thieves...
"A woman with an outstanding warrant for her arrest is currently serving as an Obamacare “navigator” in Lawrence, Kansas.
Rosilyn Wells — the Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC)– is “the only full-time Affordable Care Act navigator in Lawrence,” according to the Lawrence Journal-World.
Wells was certified as an Obamacare navigator despite her financial history, which includes a bankruptcy in 2003, a 2007 civil charge from a local check cashing business called Midwest Checkrite for writing a bad check, being more than $1700 behind on her state tax bill, and having an outstanding arrest warrant in nearby Shawnee County. Wells lives and works in Douglass County."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/obamacare-n...
Oh, yeah. That sounds like someone I want to have all that personal information on potential victims, oops, I mean clients.

Location hidden

#27250 Oct 14, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around, blended families are everywhere, so what's your point? Entertaining how? We're almost there, do you get it?????
That over the hill nitwit is throwing down the race card. He should stay away from the Makers Mark.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27251 Oct 14, 2013
Democrats are getting ready to capitulate again to the Teapublicans.

Instead of demanding the government fund the projects and programs voted and approved by Congress and signed into law by the President,

spineless Democrats are ready to surrender to Teapublican demands the Laws passed be ignored and not fully funded.

As usual, Right Wing Wackos demand the will of the majority be ignored, and Democrats pretend to fight for the people, then surrender calling it compromise.

Right Wing Republicans hate democracy, but at least they are vertebrates.

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27252 Oct 14, 2013
Something similar is happening in America with the Tea Party. The conservatives are tired of the ole rinos and liberals.....which together have forgotten about mainstream America and play to the extremes...

The Tea Party influence is here to stay, like it or not....

"French far-right victory stirs fear among mainstream parties"
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/20669044-34c2-...

"Mainstream baffled as French turn to far right."

http://www.france24.com/en/20131014-mainstrea...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27253 Oct 14, 2013
I see conservatism becoming more relevant in France and America.
It is already relevant in Russia..
Great Britian is still in a drag......

Germany's conservatives will grow..

All this because liberalism is failing and causing huge deficits which equals higher and higher taxes........
fairytale

Dawsonville, GA

#27254 Oct 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be very happy, then. You'll have your one party dictator telling you what you can and can't do. THAT will be YOUR fault. lol BTW, the conservatives are NOT going away. Not matter how much crap you make up. They are not going away. We have to stick around to save you radical leftists from yourselves.
You really need to wake up. While conservatives are in the majority in Ga. and some other southern states, as a whole in the nation that's nowhere near the case. When I say conservative in this situation I am talking whacko Tea Party type, that's you. You are part of an older age group, white, on a fixed income or in the lower income brackets. Your kind are dying, its the course of nature, nothing you can do. Hispanic's are the fastest growing segment of the population, your type is leaving this earth and not being replenished. You can't even get a health care bill repealed that 100% of you hate, not even close. You are willing to sacrifice the good of the public by causing economic harm to all in this useless quest. You are a frigin nut, that's me being nice.

You life is nothing more than a bad fairytale. I only use the word fairy, I know you just can't stand the fairies, they are not so fond of you either, but they are growing in number and you are not.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27255 Oct 14, 2013
If the Republicans compromise a delay of Obamacare for the unions, they will be committing political suicide. That is what the Democrats want.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27256 Oct 14, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Without meaning to burst anyones' bubble here- just because FAUX NEWS tries to make it appear that most black and brown voters support conservative republicans- well, back in the real world....
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27258 Oct 14, 2013

A preview of coming attractions??????/

"America Would Be Consumed With Mass Rioting And Looting If Food Stamp Program Stops Functioning."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/America_Would_...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27259 Oct 14, 2013
fairytale wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to wake up. While conservatives are in the majority in Ga. and some other southern states, as a whole in the nation that's nowhere near the case. When I say conservative in this situation I am talking whacko Tea Party type, that's you. You are part of an older age group, white, on a fixed income or in the lower income brackets. Your kind are dying, its the course of nature, nothing you can do. Hispanic's are the fastest growing segment of the population, your type is leaving this earth and not being replenished. You can't even get a health care bill repealed that 100% of you hate, not even close. You are willing to sacrifice the good of the public by causing economic harm to all in this useless quest. You are a frigin nut, that's me being nice.
You life is nothing more than a bad fairytale. I only use the word fairy, I know you just can't stand the fairies, they are not so fond of you either, but they are growing in number and you are not.
If we were leaving this earth it would be to get away from sorry no good trash such as yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27260 Oct 14, 2013

"Obamacare and the Edsel: A Tale of Two Lemons."

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/10/14/obam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27261 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
A preview of coming attractions??????/
"America Would Be Consumed With Mass Rioting And Looting If Food Stamp Program Stops Functioning."
http://www.blacklistednews.com/America_Would_...
Of course the moochers would go on a shopping spree into every ones neighborhood looking for anything they could eat, steal, murder, or rape. The government knows this. Just another point to make for government extortion.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27262 Oct 14, 2013

"Let’s Empty Nancy’s Pantry."

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/10/11/lets...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27263 Oct 14, 2013
WOW! America is just fed up with Obama, Obamacare, liberals and democrats. You just watch what happens next election- the right wing conservative wackos will all rise up in their righteous indignation and take this country back!! hee, hee, hee. Not! Just thought I'd try to cheer y'all up a little bit.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27264 Oct 14, 2013

"If you think the ObamaCare exchanges and premiums were bad …
… then Barack Obama’s hometown newspaper has news for you."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/14/if-you-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Jun '17 George hall 9
Amanda Sanchez (Mar '16) Mar '16 Menotyou 1
Baby BooBoo Awarded $3.6 Million By Judge (Feb '16) Feb '16 Charles 1
truett lee woodall jr (Jan '16) Jan '16 WOODATRUE 1
Don Higgins (Sep '09) Nov '15 Moss 17
Looking for a mobile home for rent 2bdr2bthin l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Altamae dagenhart... 1
News Drug Warriors Who Burned a Toddler Will Give $1... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Jawga Justice 4

Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alto Mortgages