what happened to him?

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Thought he might of been a good guy
TKO

Johnstown, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
scumbag!!!!!!!!!! now going to prison..meth cooker great job and his bro andy. mom not much better
mikie

Altmar, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
TKO wrote:
scumbag!!!!!!!!!! now going to prison..meth cooker great job and his bro andy. mom not much better
that's a fact, she's the reason why he's a scumbag, she's got her karma coming her way
chriswill65

Massena, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2012
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
mikie

Altmar, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2012
chriswill65 wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
which part?
gary

Worcester, MA

#6 Jul 6, 2012
TKO wrote:
hope they all go together
Sally Sue

Massena, NY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Too bad he got out so soon. Took him singing like a church MOUSE, F**King Karma will get him Sooner then he thinks. U Can RUN BUT YOU CAN"T HIDE SNAKE!
Sally Sue

Massena, NY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
OH and by the way. Brother Andy Federal Informant.
YourAllHaterzzz

Ardsley, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
EVERYTHING YOU HATIN LOSERS WROTE IS PATHETICALLY ALL LIES!!!! IF U HILLBILLY DIRTBAGS ARE GANA TALK S**- AT LEAST GOSSIP THE F*€•!π TRUTH! BECAUSE U ALL SOUND LIKE CLOWNS!!!!
robin

Bridgeport, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
YourAllHaterzzz wrote:
EVERYTHING YOU HATIN LOSERS WROTE IS PATHETICALLY ALL LIES!!!! IF U HILLBILLY DIRTBAGS ARE GANA TALK S**- AT LEAST GOSSIP THE F*ۥ!π TRUTH! BECAUSE U ALL SOUND LIKE CLOWNS!!!!
Oops struck a nerve...lmao
t-ply

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I know a lot of the people from williamstown that got busted. Like Bill corcoran. They were all good people, they just had bad rabbits. Everyone has bad rabbits. Theirs was just deadly... to themselves.its ashamed what he left behind. They both had daughters. And people who loved them. Prison may hopefully change them for the better. I'm not defending what they did. But Bill and i were close and cy was practically his family. And he meant. Lot to me.
true dat

Hatfield, MA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
YourAllHaterzzz wrote:
EVERYTHING YOU HATIN LOSERS WROTE IS PATHETICALLY ALL LIES!!!! IF U HILLBILLY DIRTBAGS ARE GANA TALK S**- AT LEAST GOSSIP THE F*ۥ!π TRUTH! BECAUSE U ALL SOUND LIKE CLOWNS!!!!
Not haters, not gossip, just expressing the facts. I'm no more a hillbilly dirtbag than he is. U reap what u sow, right Linn? Will c what happens in the end how much time he gets or doesn't. He was into it full throttle, he knows, I know it, everyone knows it so what makes us sound like clowns?
Steve

Holland Patent, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
t-ply wrote:
I know a lot of the people from williamstown that got busted. Like Bill corcoran. They were all good people, they just had bad rabbits. Everyone has bad rabbits. Theirs was just deadly... to themselves.its ashamed what he left behind. They both had daughters. And people who loved them. Prison may hopefully change them for the better. I'm not defending what they did. But Bill and i were close and cy was practically his family. And he meant. Lot to me.
Blame it on the bad rabbits. Nice. I have rabbits and I love to pet them. It's not the rabbits fault. Idiot
nester

Minoa, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Omg I just can't stop laughing. Good one Steve.
wow

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Bye bye c u in 3
chuck

Jamesville, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
wow wrote:
Bye bye c u in 3
Heading on his ride downstate...never had a chance but maybe this will turn it around for him I hope
Keegan

Gloversville, NY

#17 Oct 10, 2014
Wow I'm going over this bc im very close with Cy's family, his cousin is my boyfriend. And all I see is judgement, who r u ppl to judge a person that u don't know? Cy is a great guy with a habit, get over it. If it was someone close to u then u wouldn't sound so fuckin smug would ya? Place urself in their shoes b4 u run ur mouth prematurely. That is all lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peters land development 4 hr Town resident 1
Audrey Hathway Jan 8 Tanna 2
News Mexico URGES Immigrants To Apply For Citizenshi... Dec 26 tomin cali 17
Review: Lighting Medical Transport (Mar '15) Dec 19 Lol 3
News Poll: Most young people dislike GOP's Trump, sa... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Sicklecell Supporter 148
News Some children fearful of what a Trump presidenc... Nov '16 Anonymous 2
News Do Mexicans Hate Puerto Ricans? (Sep '11) Nov '16 Lucy 74

Altmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altmar Mortgages