schlimpert girls in the east end

schlimpert girls in the east end

Posted in the Altenburg Forum

wondering

Farmington, MO

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Does anyone know the Schlimpert girls in East Perry County. Who are they? I heard them and their husbands cause alot of friction in the community. What a shame. From the outside looking in Altenburg appears to be such a nice family oriented town.
whats up

Farmington, MO

#2 Sep 28, 2010
snakes in the grass!
MRL

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 1, 2010
whats up wrote:
snakes in the grass!
AMEN!!!
a local

Farmington, MO

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Friction yea they think they can do what they want and whatever they think is the only way also real good at stabing people in the back
Seriously

Farmington, MO

#5 Oct 6, 2010
Ok Wondering, what are YOU trying to stir up in this nice family oriented community? I think you know good and well who the Schlimpert girls are and you are just trying to cause trouble on this gossip site. Get a life!!! PS...They each have their own first name!!
HA HA

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 10, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Ok Wondering, what are YOU trying to stir up in this nice family oriented community? I think you know good and well who the Schlimpert girls are and you are just trying to cause trouble on this gossip site. Get a life!!! PS...They each have their own first name!!
you must be living in a different town...nice family oriented community...ha...nobody is stirring anything up that hasn't be talked about and said before about the "schlimpert girls", by their own neighbors and church members..you must not get out too often...as a matter of fact alot of the community do refer to them as "those schlimpert girls"...get out of your fantasy world...
way off

Farmington, MO

#7 Oct 11, 2010
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be living in a different town...nice family oriented community...ha...nobody is stirring anything up that hasn't be talked about and said before about the "schlimpert girls", by their own neighbors and church members..you must not get out too often...as a matter of fact alot of the community do refer to them as "those schlimpert girls"...get out of your fantasy world...
I like the "fact" that a lot of the community refers to them as the "Schlimpert girls" do you know their names or not. I bet YOU know them really well to say that about their neighbors and such. Do you get together with each of their neighbors and discuss their lives? Fantasy Word....really, no shit sherlock they are called that, but why do you even care??? Why are you stirring the pot??
Seems to me like you are a little jealous of their attention.
whats up

Farmington, MO

#8 Oct 14, 2010
The schlimpert GIRLS do have a name. They are Rudy, Trent, Stan, and Stuart.
For Real

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Oct 15, 2010
Are you Serious? This is Unbelievable! What possible reason do you have to start junk like this? If you have a problem with these girls, take it to them, or if you are too couardly to face them, STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND LET THEM BE! Do you not have anything better to do than talk bad about people? Are you such an insecure person that you have to talk about others, just to make yourself feel better? Please, get a life and leave others alone. Remember, we ALL have to answer for our actions some day!
naaa

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Oct 15, 2010
For Real wrote:
Are you Serious? This is Unbelievable! What possible reason do you have to start junk like this? If you have a problem with these girls, take it to them, or if you are too couardly to face them, STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND LET THEM BE! Do you not have anything better to do than talk bad about people? Are you such an insecure person that you have to talk about others, just to make yourself feel better? Please, get a life and leave others alone. Remember, we ALL have to answer for our actions some day!
yes, thank you, i feel better already. you are so right, we all need a life, including you. you have time for topix? whose really talking bad, poking fun at yes..starting junk? naa it's been around for years..have a lovely night...
naaa

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Oct 15, 2010
ps..to clarify, not poking fun at the "schlimpert girls", but poking fun at the situation..what has been going around for years is absolutely ridiculous. for as many times as i have heard things,(i really don't know them personally, just years of hearing their name), i laugh to myself everytime at what is being said and at the person saying it...don't take this site so serious, yes people are cruel and not everybody likes everyone. should names be used, probably not, because hurtful things said can do damage to the soul. but maybe sometimes things need to be said to people about how they act or conduct themselves that is easier said behind a wall than to their face. to the people who take this site too seriously maybe those people shouldn't continue to read what is written on topix. if it upsets a person why then read it? something to think about...
For Real

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Oct 16, 2010
Well, actually I don't read it on a regular basis, only occasionally when I'm really bored! I just want to say that "What goes around, Comes around" and how would you feel if YOUR name showed up on here? Just think what people would or could say about you. My guess is that it wouldn't be very nice. Sure there are people I don't like, but I would never start junk on here about them. Try being kind, it always comes back tenfold.
Sure thing

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 18, 2010
I'd hit 'em, especially Jen.
meanie

Farmington, MO

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Sure thing wrote:
I'd hit 'em, especially Jen.
You're not nice and I bet you don't pray at night. That is really sad. I wonder if you have friends and a family? Do they like you? I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donna smith 22 min sick 2
Tim Chitwood 39 min One of his friends 15
Brent Huckabee 11 hr PerryvilleIsOk 3
Blue Recycling Bins 14 hr Sid 3
Tim Layton 14 hr Sally 2
at&t store in perryville sucks! (Apr '12) 16 hr PerryvilleIsOk 25
snorlax 18 hr Guest 8

Altenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altenburg Mortgages