Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
13,761 - 13,780 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I think GZ's pre-assault phone call will do him in.

I think it is more reasonable to see GZ approaching TM in the more aggressive manner. GZ has no social skills, a suspicious mind, and gun for a spine.

TM was alone, at 7:15 pm, having a chat with a friend on his white heart phone. A BIG ole "support" button of some sort on his jacket, 40 bucks in cash and a treat for his brother. TM wasn't looking for a fight.

Now that I think about, some say pre-meditation can be made in an instant.
cecelia

Augusta, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

PLL wrote:
<quoted text>oh so it's drugs....I've heard hero this and hero that...until i could almost barf..idiots
he thinks everyone in here that wants justice IE: a THOROUGH investigation and not the joke of a good 'ol boys meeting they had to begin with and a trial by a jury, why some think that is Hatin' i'll never know. retaliatory senseless violence trying to reap justice on or for someone else is NEVER a good answer. why they'll idolize and applaud a murder i don't even want to know their ilk..
cecelia

Augusta, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Mae Hemm wrote:
I think it is more reasonable to see GZ approaching TM in the more aggressive manner. GZ has no social skills, a suspicious mind, and gun for a spine.
TM was alone, at 7:15 pm, having a chat with a friend on his white heart phone. A BIG ole "support" button of some sort on his jacket, 40 bucks in cash and a treat for his brother. TM wasn't looking for a fight.
excellent post ITA

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

The revrend Barfus Mellon Coon seems to have no life outside of the men's room except for emerging to Commit periodic racial agitations accompanied by lewd accusations and threats.

Noted Attourney Dan Abrams stated He doesn't believe action will be taken against Shelly Zimmerman. I'm sure Racist blacks will lobby hard to have things otherwise But would screan to high Heaven if the Martins were held accountable for the activities of thier vicious little thugboy..........
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it somehow gives your life meaning....
Nick

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Was Trayvon Martin buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles to make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank?

Link for the thread...

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TSS4DKNFD...

The world needs to know this!

Nick
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Mae Hemm wrote:
Remember in the 7-11 footage Martin had the button pinned on his hoodie when he left the store. In his pocket at the crime scene was the button along with the 7-11 lighter etc. There's an explanation for that, and I'll get back to you on that.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,,, the facts as YOU see them. we'll see if he's convicted MO he WILL be. not stand your ground, just a bigot murderer you idolize... turds of a feather. watch that karma bus it'll be fully loaded when it bears down on ya, applauding M U R D E R.
disgusting sack of waste i won't respond to again.
My goodness, your idea of civility (learned on the streets of some slum, no doubt) are very different from mine. You know what? Even if Zimmerman is railroaded into a conviction by the lard-ass prosecutor and her prayer buddies, THUGTRAY WILL STILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!! ONE LESS FILTHY THIEVING DRUG DEALER WALKING THIS EARTH!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!Maybe your dirtball son can pick up ThugTray's customers.)
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Nick wrote:
Was Trayvon Martin buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles to make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank?
Link for the thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TSS4DKNFD...
The world needs to know this!
Nick
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ? What will the footage around the club house show?Why did he hang around 7-11 after his purchase? Did he meet someone?Why did it take 40 minutes for him to walk back to the retreat, a 15 minute walk? So many questions . ;)

Such a wonderful thoughtful person, that Trayvon was. Going out in the RAIN just for skittles and a drink for his father's girlfriend's son......Can you say BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, your idea of civility (learned on the streets of some slum, no doubt) are very different from mine. You know what? Even if Zimmerman is railroaded into a conviction by the lard-ass prosecutor and her prayer buddies, THUGTRAY WILL STILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!! ONE LESS FILTHY THIEVING DRUG DEALER WALKING THIS EARTH!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!Maybe your dirtball son can pick up ThugTray's customers.)
Watch out! that witch is schizophrenic, one minute she wants a truce and the next she's calling you names. cuckoo...cuckoo

Light's on upstairs but NOBODY'S home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

During a night time light rain is a good time for a recon fewer people are out noises are muffeled evidence of ones passing is obscured security people are taught to be more alert as this is when Crimnals like to case for future burglaries. likely Travon was looking things over, having food or drink is always a good cover when loiterin about awaiting a Connection, His violent reacton says He was paranoid over something..........
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ? What will the footage around the club house show?Why did he hang around 7-11 after his purchase? Did he meet someone?Why did it take 40 minutes for him to walk back to the retreat, a 15 minute walk? So many questions . ;)
Such a wonderful thoughtful person, that Trayvon was. Going out in the RAIN just for skittles and a drink for his father's girlfriend's son......Can you say BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember in the 7-11 footage Martin
I remember more of the footage when the thug Zimmrman committed a crime on camera when he and his wife told the judge (who will be hearing his case) that they were nearly penniless.

I remember if the judge will remember it?

Bet he will...

What I think is funny is thug Zimmerman's lawyers argued for a delay in the case of several months and it may come to pass that Zimmerman will spend all this time in jail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
During a night time light rain is a good time for a recon fewer people
Explains why your neighbors keep an eye out for you when it rains, Pinto Bean.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out! that witch is schizophrenic, one minute she wants a truce and the next she's calling you names. cuckoo...cuckoo
Light's on upstairs but NOBODY'S home.
The crazies entertain me. Yeah, I'm easy to entertain. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ?!
Why did thug Zimmerman really outright lie when the judge asked him about his assets?

Looks like thug Zimmerman's arrest record is going to get longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

No Chitlin I keep an eye out for people like You, "come to My stompin ground o Hoodied Homo, an commit a Crime perhaps you'll be meetin Travon in Hell or goin to jail dependin on how you react to being arrested, We don't tollerate thieves an prowlers..........Black White Red Yellow Brown or any Combination Thereof,
you,ll get a free skittles supository
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains why your neighbors keep an eye out for you when it rains, Pinto Bean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

likely He knew the coons were after assets which are needed for His defence against this travesty which is evident to any one not a confirmed bigot..........

Why is a celebrated sweet thug like you the Revrend Barfus Mellon Coon an such an outright liar is a more pertinant Question, Are you just a racial hatemonger or is it a sign of a deeper seated mental illness........rooted on years of men's room debauchery!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did thug Zimmerman really outright lie when the judge asked him about his assets?
Looks like thug Zimmerman's arrest record is going to get longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
No Chitlin I keep an eye out for people like You, >
I am sure you do, I've seen you running along the side of the bus, hoping the tourists throw out nickels into the traffic lane so they can make it into the taxis without being propositioned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Welcome to the topix comedy Club tonights feature The many faces of racial Hatred..........
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazies entertain me. Yeah, I'm easy to entertain. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
just a little pickaninny ?
Everyone already knows you as a illiterate bigot and a coward but there is nothing more loathsome or vile than a bigot that is so comfortable using language used hatefully on young black children that he'd toss it out here.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Welcome to the topix comedy Club tonights feature The many faces of racial Hatred..........<quoted text>
With your Master of Ceremony Cpt. Jack Swallow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,274
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min Anne 96,385
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 min Lon Spector 189
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,454
Crystal Ball Prediction-Honey Boo Boo Will Run ... 1 hr the circus is in ... 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 486,497
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,609
•••
•••
•••