Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15040 Jun 4, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,,, the facts as YOU see them. we'll see if he's convicted MO he WILL be. not stand your ground, just a bigot murderer you idolize... turds of a feather. watch that karma bus it'll be fully loaded when it bears down on ya, applauding M U R D E R.
disgusting sack of waste i won't respond to again.
My goodness, your idea of civility (learned on the streets of some slum, no doubt) are very different from mine. You know what? Even if Zimmerman is railroaded into a conviction by the lard-ass prosecutor and her prayer buddies, THUGTRAY WILL STILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!! ONE LESS FILTHY THIEVING DRUG DEALER WALKING THIS EARTH!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!Maybe your dirtball son can pick up ThugTray's customers.)
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15041 Jun 4, 2012
Nick wrote:
Was Trayvon Martin buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles to make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank?
Link for the thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TSS4DKNFD...
The world needs to know this!
Nick
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ? What will the footage around the club house show?Why did he hang around 7-11 after his purchase? Did he meet someone?Why did it take 40 minutes for him to walk back to the retreat, a 15 minute walk? So many questions . ;)

Such a wonderful thoughtful person, that Trayvon was. Going out in the RAIN just for skittles and a drink for his father's girlfriend's son......Can you say BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15042 Jun 4, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, your idea of civility (learned on the streets of some slum, no doubt) are very different from mine. You know what? Even if Zimmerman is railroaded into a conviction by the lard-ass prosecutor and her prayer buddies, THUGTRAY WILL STILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!! ONE LESS FILTHY THIEVING DRUG DEALER WALKING THIS EARTH!!!!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!Maybe your dirtball son can pick up ThugTray's customers.)
Watch out! that witch is schizophrenic, one minute she wants a truce and the next she's calling you names. cuckoo...cuckoo

Light's on upstairs but NOBODY'S home.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15043 Jun 4, 2012
During a night time light rain is a good time for a recon fewer people are out noises are muffeled evidence of ones passing is obscured security people are taught to be more alert as this is when Crimnals like to case for future burglaries. likely Travon was looking things over, having food or drink is always a good cover when loiterin about awaiting a Connection, His violent reacton says He was paranoid over something..........
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ? What will the footage around the club house show?Why did he hang around 7-11 after his purchase? Did he meet someone?Why did it take 40 minutes for him to walk back to the retreat, a 15 minute walk? So many questions . ;)
Such a wonderful thoughtful person, that Trayvon was. Going out in the RAIN just for skittles and a drink for his father's girlfriend's son......Can you say BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15044 Jun 4, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember in the 7-11 footage Martin
I remember more of the footage when the thug Zimmrman committed a crime on camera when he and his wife told the judge (who will be hearing his case) that they were nearly penniless.

I remember if the judge will remember it?

Bet he will...

What I think is funny is thug Zimmerman's lawyers argued for a delay in the case of several months and it may come to pass that Zimmerman will spend all this time in jail.

Location hidden

#15045 Jun 4, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
During a night time light rain is a good time for a recon fewer people
Explains why your neighbors keep an eye out for you when it rains, Pinto Bean.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15046 Jun 4, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out! that witch is schizophrenic, one minute she wants a truce and the next she's calling you names. cuckoo...cuckoo
Light's on upstairs but NOBODY'S home.
The crazies entertain me. Yeah, I'm easy to entertain. ;)

Location hidden

#15047 Jun 4, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Martin really run when he saw GZ?!
Why did thug Zimmerman really outright lie when the judge asked him about his assets?

Looks like thug Zimmerman's arrest record is going to get longer.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15048 Jun 4, 2012
No Chitlin I keep an eye out for people like You, "come to My stompin ground o Hoodied Homo, an commit a Crime perhaps you'll be meetin Travon in Hell or goin to jail dependin on how you react to being arrested, We don't tollerate thieves an prowlers..........Black White Red Yellow Brown or any Combination Thereof,
you,ll get a free skittles supository
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains why your neighbors keep an eye out for you when it rains, Pinto Bean.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15049 Jun 4, 2012
likely He knew the coons were after assets which are needed for His defence against this travesty which is evident to any one not a confirmed bigot..........

Why is a celebrated sweet thug like you the Revrend Barfus Mellon Coon an such an outright liar is a more pertinant Question, Are you just a racial hatemonger or is it a sign of a deeper seated mental illness........rooted on years of men's room debauchery!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did thug Zimmerman really outright lie when the judge asked him about his assets?
Looks like thug Zimmerman's arrest record is going to get longer.

Location hidden

#15050 Jun 4, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
No Chitlin I keep an eye out for people like You, >
I am sure you do, I've seen you running along the side of the bus, hoping the tourists throw out nickels into the traffic lane so they can make it into the taxis without being propositioned.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15051 Jun 4, 2012
Welcome to the topix comedy Club tonights feature The many faces of racial Hatred..........
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazies entertain me. Yeah, I'm easy to entertain. ;)

Location hidden

#15053 Jun 4, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
just a little pickaninny ?
Everyone already knows you as a illiterate bigot and a coward but there is nothing more loathsome or vile than a bigot that is so comfortable using language used hatefully on young black children that he'd toss it out here.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#15054 Jun 4, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Welcome to the topix comedy Club tonights feature The many faces of racial Hatred..........<quoted text>
With your Master of Ceremony Cpt. Jack Swallow.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15055 Jun 4, 2012
I'll lt you an barfy do that since it's seems more in line with your Nature havin brought it up..........
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
With your Master of Ceremony Cpt. Jack Swallow.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15056 Jun 4, 2012
Everyone already knows you as a worst bigot and a pervrt on the forum. There has been nothing more loathsome than your vile posts, suggesting Sexual abuse on George Zimmerman or the vile Obscenaties and bigoted accusations your so comfortable using to other posters. I,d wager young black children or any other Children Wouldn't be safe around You. Perverts like you sure go to great lengths to garner sympathy with this tearfull reply to Me callin' you a "pickaninny" despite your own depravity I bet you was a nasty little critter unfit to be around other Children growing up unless you want Us to Believe you got this vile overnight So quit yer Whinin'.....
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone already knows you as a illiterate bigot and a coward but there is nothing more loathsome or vile than a bigot that is so comfortable using language used hatefully on young black children that he'd toss it out here.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15057 Jun 4, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
During a night time light rain is a good time for a recon fewer people are out noises are muffeled evidence of ones passing is obscured security people are taught to be more alert as this is when Crimnals like to case for future burglaries. likely Travon was looking things over, having food or drink is always a good cover when loiterin about awaiting a Connection, His violent reacton says He was paranoid over something.......... <quoted text>
I think you are right. But I think Trayvon ran from Zimmerman because of the lighter and whatever else he stole from the store. And he couldn't get into more trouble with his father.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15058 Jun 4, 2012
Nick wrote:
Was Trayvon Martin buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles to make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank?
Link for the thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TSS4DKNFD...
The world needs to know this!
Nick
Thank you for the link Nick. All parents need to know this.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Location hidden

#15059 Jun 4, 2012
I,m not sure it had been established whether or not he stole those items but the evidence indicates He knocked Zimmerman down an was beating Him. I've fought several of these little Thugboys an some of em are particularly vicious and dangerous especialy to an untrained opponant typicaly they want to get an opponant down an punish or humiliate him to boost thier own ego an reputation amount other Thugs. Zim's tale is consistant with other Thug attacks........
TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are right. But I think Trayvon ran from Zimmerman because of the lighter and whatever else he stole from the store. And he couldn't get into more trouble with his father.
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#15061 Jun 5, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, make up your minds!

I think you all need to have a meeting and decide on the stand you all want to take!

"why didn't he run"
"Trayvon ran from Zimmerman"

you all make up stuff as you go along - depending on the day's news and what suits your agenda that day! You say one thing one day and shamelessly flip it the next day! LOL

Zimmerman chased and stalked Trayvon, instigated a fight and then when he was losing he just shot Trayvon dead..

and THAT is not SYG or self defense...

and THEN he lied to the police who were too eager to close the case because Trayvon was but a black teen in Sanford...

and THEN he lied again in court on extremely important issues..

It all shows Zimmerman's character - if he is bold enough to lie in court to the Judge himself, he is bold enough to LIE outright after killing an unarmed teenager...

as someone pointed out - maybe this is NOT his first killing - whether he killed a person or animals - it seems he was thirsting for violence for years - keeping a loaded gun, even going to the grocery store with a gun, wanting to kill the neighbor's dog, picking up fights with people, beating up his fiancee, shoving a cop, reporting on any and everybody HE didn't like including his roommate, landlord, people on the streets and in cars etc. and writing violent messages on his MySpace about killing Mexicans...

his wife and family are no less - hope they are all adequately punished!

He comes across more as a thug than teenager Trayvon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,482,444
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Tn Guy 19,326
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Tn Guy 13,140
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,970
News Arrest made in Deltona Halloween Day double mur... (Mar '11) 15 hr Alfred Amedeo Cor... 37
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 21 hr Abhishek 20
In car accident ...left disabled 22 hr The Truth 4

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages