Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25308 Apr 30, 2013
Well, it now seems clear why the conservative nuthouse closed it's Trayvon comment board...LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25309 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Prescription medication under a doctor's care,
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

The pedophile was taking pills and of course had already been through REHAB.

And most probably was already drinking, since it was after 6 pm.

Location hidden

#25310 Apr 30, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh relax, Spazz. Tomorrow is the first of the month. You and Bareback get your SNAP cards
Funny how you know about SNAP cards, bigot.

And when they are "recharged"- so you say.

I know about SNAP peas.

Location hidden

#25311 Apr 30, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
you don't want any more of those half-breed bastard children.
So how are your kids, eh?

Did the state of Florida ever establish parenthood? Legally?

I am sure you weren't helpful.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25312 Apr 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.
So? That is not the topic of discussion.

Having trouble with your reading comprehension?

The point is he said one thing to the police dispatcher and another thing, entirely different to Trayvon's parents.

Try reading it again.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25313 Apr 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
I see you're still having comprehension problems.

He was simply explaining to you what you couldn't comprehend on your own.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25314 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still having comprehension problems.
He was simply explaining to you what you couldn't comprehend on your own.
Today's hearing just ended, did you see it?

Since: May 11

AOL

#25315 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Today's hearing just ended, did you see it?
No SYG hearing??? I thought that's GZ's defense?? Why on earth would he wave his SYG rights when that's his excuse for killing an unarmed man?! Is it now a murder trial?
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25316 Apr 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No SYG hearing??? I thought that's GZ's defense?? Why on earth would he wave his SYG rights when that's his excuse for killing an unarmed man?! Is it now a murder trial?
IMO they can't put him on the stand. Too risky. He's lied too many times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25317 Apr 30, 2013
...George Zimmerman's case is the definition of, Self-Defense.......

“always”

Ticklaw

#25321 Apr 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
The SYG is still on the table, just not prior to the trial...Florida's SYG is pitiful and should be abolished or at least tightened up to exclude cases like this one.

How about the blog sites coming under scrutiny for manufacturing evidence and outing witnesses information. Sally's fave the conservative treehouse was called out by name. Lol, Defense attorney West told the court that he didn't know how to post, yeah right.

George grew since the last hearing.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25322 Apr 30, 2013
MOM now has Trayvon's school records .. 7 or so pages .. "lots of info" there, he says ....

You Martin kissers are pathetic!!!!!!!!

12:45 p.m. ET: Defense attorney O'Mara just finished a brief press conference outside the courthouse.

“This case has taken on a huge significance well beyond the facts of the case. Trayvon Martin was not profiled because he was black. George is not a racist. It was an event where two lives intersected and one of them got extraordinarily aggressive. The evidence supports that was Trayvon Martin, who had no injuries but for the fatal gunshot,” said O’Mara.“Criminal immunity is going to be granted to George by the jury and that is what we are looking towards. So in that context, talking about immunity when we know we’re going to have a jury trial is irrelevant. It truly is

Read his statement and try as hard as hard as you can to comprehed what the defense is saying.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25323 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The SYG is still on the table, just not prior to the trial...Florida's SYG is pitiful and should be abolished or at least tightened up to exclude cases like this one.
How about the blog sites coming under scrutiny for manufacturing evidence and outing witnesses information. Sally's fave the conservative treehouse was called out by name. Lol, Defense attorney West told the court that he didn't know how to post, yeah right.
FYI CTH ceased temporarily on the Zimmerman case to focus on other issues. Check for yourself after you remove your foot from your mouth. I do not need CTH for my info. I told you before I post on a private blog. Bernie de la Baldy is just jealous that George has so many supporters and the Martin Supporters are dwindling as we speak.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#25324 Apr 30, 2013
get well soon trayvonn, we're all pulling for you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25325 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even good at the fabrications you use to try to make the victim at fault for his own murder. You suck at it, yet persist. It won't help Zimmerthug at trial where facts will rule.
Since we now know more about the Ping logs and Trayvon took a detour on his way from 7-11 to RTL, are we to believe he failed to mention this to DD? How does this detour fit with the narrative of rushing home with his skitles and "tea" to watch the All Star game with his "little brother?" What about trying to get out of the rain, didn't seem to be a concern, not enough to stop him from taking this detour.

There happens to be a little issue of a map from FDLE...just what was Trayvon up to that night...wanna bet we find out what took him so long to get home from 7-11 . I was just over there yesterday at Sam's and couldn't help but notice all of the cameras, e v e r y w h e r e... even on all of the street lights. But it's the cell pings that will be telling .....those little GPS trackers.

BTW you suck at everything, even your name calling is repititous going from thread to thread.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25326 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI CTH ceased temporarily on the Zimmerman case to focus on other issues. Check for yourself after you remove your foot from your mouth. I do not need CTH for my info. I told you before I post on a private blog. Bernie de la Baldy is just jealous that George has so many supporters and the Martin Supporters are dwindling as we speak.
You linked the site several times, I read it, laughed my ass off and debunked what I could without wasting time. It's a freak site that makes stuff up like WND and far too many others to mention.

And idiots like you link that nonsense around the internet for reasons that only idiots like you understand.

If the SPD had arrested George that night or the following day on any charge, even discharging a firearm within the city limits this thread wouldn't exist and today's hearing wouldn't have happened.

George would have been given a PD or his family would have found him an attorney and either way George would have shut up and perhaps his friends and family members would have followed suit.

That's not what happened is it?

It's like Casey Anthony part two. It's really even much worse than that because racism has raised it's ugly head in this case.

So keep up the good work Omally knowing that your posts are being read by the state and the defense. And keep defending those freak sites and private blogs you frequent.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25327 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we now know more about the Ping logs and Trayvon took a detour on his way from 7-11 to RTL, are we to believe he failed to mention this to DD? How does this detour fit with the narrative of rushing home with his skitles and "tea" to watch the All Star game with his "little brother?" What about trying to get out of the rain, didn't seem to be a concern, not enough to stop him from taking this detour.
There happens to be a little issue of a map from FDLE...just what was Trayvon up to that night...wanna bet we find out what took him so long to get home from 7-11 . I was just over there yesterday at Sam's and couldn't help but notice all of the cameras, e v e r y w h e r e... even on all of the street lights. But it's the cell pings that will be telling .....those little GPS trackers.
BTW you suck at everything, even your name calling is repititous going from thread to thread.
That's bullsht Omally, unless of course you can cite the location of the second tower.

You can't.

Triangulation is an imperfect science because towers compete for calls and as a complication Martin's phone was out of area. That's why minutes matter and that's why they call in experts to sort it out. I didn't see any experts on the stand today, just a very boring attorney who claimed he couldn't post on forums because he didn't know how.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25328 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You linked the site several times, I read it, laughed my ass off and debunked what I could without wasting time. It's a freak site that makes stuff up like WND and far too many others to mention.
And idiots like you link that nonsense around the internet for reasons that only idiots like you understand.
If the SPD had arrested George that night or the following day on any charge, even discharging a firearm within the city limits this thread wouldn't exist and today's hearing wouldn't have happened.
George would have been given a PD or his family would have found him an attorney and either way George would have shut up and perhaps his friends and family members would have followed suit.
That's not what happened is it?
It's like Casey Anthony part two. It's really even much worse than that because racism has raised it's ugly head in this case.
So keep up the good work Omally knowing that your posts are being read by the state and the defense. And keep defending those freak sites and private blogs you frequent.
Excuse me I thought this was a discussion thread...that's what goes on, discussions. I am doing just that not needing permission from you, one that just keeps regurgitating the same BS over and over again. If you agree with me that shows me I'm doing something wrong. If I cared who reads my posts why would I post on an open thread. You post to intimidate and try to bully posters that don't agree with you, typical Martin suporter mentality. I believe in George Zimmerman's innocense and there is nothing you can say to change my mind,George did nothing wrong and was attacked by Trayvon Martin. George wants this to go to trial with a jury of his peers.

You make statements that aren't true just like today about the CTH...go to the link , come back and tell me if it's gone.
Your foot is still in your mouth.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25330 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullsht Omally, unless of course you can cite the location of the second tower.
You can't.
Triangulation is an imperfect science because towers compete for calls and as a complication Martin's phone was out of area. That's why minutes matter and that's why they call in experts to sort it out. I didn't see any experts on the stand today, just a very boring attorney who claimed he couldn't post on forums because he didn't know how.
Who are you talking about West? I never said anything about West. See you're putting words in my mouth again. Yes they do compete but we're talking about Trayvon being north and west of the 711 “quite a ways." You'll see and I'll lmao when it happens.

Since: May 11

AOL

#25331 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The SYG is still on the table, just not prior to the trial...Florida's SYG is pitiful and should be abolished or at least tightened up to exclude cases like this one.
George grew alright..exactly my weight! How can his frame possibly hold that?
I wanted him to have a SYG hearing since that's what he claimed this was all about. That's the whole reason cops let him go the first night..so now he's protected from himself basically, because he was NOT standing his ground, he was chasing down prey. He should be made to take the stand and explain how a boy walking in the rain was a threat to him or the community.
His lawyer's good and sneaky, I'll say that much. All he needed was a white linen suit and his plantation in the background..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,478,969
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 16 min gary 5
In car accident ...left disabled 30 min Jolie 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 62,879
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 12 hr Purple 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr Joy 98,315
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sun lisa 25,580

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages