Review: Air Quality Duct Cleaners, Inc.

Review: Air Quality Duct Cleaners, Inc.

Posted in the Altamonte Springs Forum

FC - Orlando

Allen, TX

#1 May 21, 2010
DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! It is all a big scam. They get out there for a low price cleaning and a free AC check - this is where they scam you into saying you have mold and other problems and you need a lot of work to 'clean your air'. They were trying to sell me a UV light for $700 but then some how I qualified for a 42% discount with them knowing nothing about me. After telling the guy no numerous times he wanted me to name my own price - very fishy. Then after he left my air did not work. They would not get anyone else back out until midmnight - so I had the house at 86 degress and called my own AC company in the morning. They said the way they turned my AC back on blew out my breaker. So I had to pay to get that fixed. This company is very rude - they hung up on my twice. I also asked the AC guy about a UV light - he said I don't need one but if I want one they are about $100 - so glad I didn't fall for their tricks!
Mr Biggs

Clearwater, FL

#2 Dec 12, 2010
FC - Orlando wrote:
DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! It is all a big scam. They get out there for a low price cleaning and a free AC check - this is where they scam you into saying you have mold and other problems and you need a lot of work to 'clean your air'. They were trying to sell me a UV light for $700 but then some how I qualified for a 42% discount with them knowing nothing about me. After telling the guy no numerous times he wanted me to name my own price - very fishy. Then after he left my air did not work. They would not get anyone else back out until midmnight - so I had the house at 86 degress and called my own AC company in the morning. They said the way they turned my AC back on blew out my breaker. So I had to pay to get that fixed. This company is very rude - they hung up on my twice. I also asked the AC guy about a UV light - he said I don't need one but if I want one they are about $100 - so glad I didn't fall for their tricks!
Wish I had seen this review. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They have deceptive sales practices. They tell you one price over the phone and then give you a bill for 5x the amount without any dialog about what they are doing. Avoid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 5 min Pietro Armando 216
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min RoxLo 1,405,625
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr El Padre 60,664
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 3 hr TerriB1 611
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,131
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 16 hr barTENDER 2

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages