Florida Legislature Cuts Funding for ...

Florida Legislature Cuts Funding for Compulsive Gambling While...

There are 2 comments on the PRWeb story from May 4, 2011, titled Florida Legislature Cuts Funding for Compulsive Gambling While.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Florida Legislature Cuts Funding for Compulsive Gambling While Allocating $400K for Study to Promote Gambling Expansion In a desperate move to reduce the budget, the Florida Legislature has made a stark decision to fund a revenue impact study of destination resorts and horse racing in the State, while simultaneously defunding programs and services ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

justhinkn

Lutz, FL

#1 May 5, 2011
I'll make a bet, that of the millions of citizens in the State of Florida, 90% or more already know what the study will reveal.

More gambling more money.

$400,000.00 to find out what everybody already knows is typical of the political process.

I'm wondering why "Joe Citizen" working his job everyday, trying to stay even or not fall to far behind in life, knows this fact, and the law makers, riding high on "Joe's" back, have no clue.

Why do they feel the need to spend $400,000 extra of Joes money to get an answer?

Wonder who's friends and relatives will share in the writing of this $400,000 study?

Remember the court house in Tallahassee?

justhinking
Q-Tip

Punta Gorda, FL

#2 May 8, 2011
Pugs love the rich!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min No Surprize 1,521,957
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,383
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 15 hr Nathan 90
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Tue Lon Spector 513,104
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Mon Julios Lottery ti... 15

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages