Geberga

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Characters I have met in the chats, some good some evil. Wondering what people think from Joy Wray to Daymare to FOX35...
ADELE

Napoli, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

DOCTOR WHO
AbeVortDark

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

so who would be the evil ones?
22elements

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I think there's a little evil in all of us. U can choose to believe it or not but you liked trolling in fox. .. Just as much as daymare did. Me never I was a good boy. Joy didn't seem crazy to me when I spoke to her but everyone says she is so I guess all I can do there is assume. People like to think that they are correct and proper but they aren't, look at racy, flj, Renee. At first they loved my humor... Now they became some raging hormonal women out for me.. All because I stopped paying attention them... Freaking lonely old ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altamonte Springs Discussions

Search the Altamonte Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,034,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 min King George 95,866
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 43,054
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 32 min T-REX 478,336
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Panamaed 2,636
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Marley 70,225
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mar 28 a quest by jA jA 2,066
•••
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance