Chatango - real or fake ?
Geberga

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Characters I have met in the chats, some good some evil. Wondering what people think from Joy Wray to Daymare to FOX35...
ADELE

Naples, Italy

#2 Jun 16, 2012
DOCTOR WHO
AbeVortDark

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
so who would be the evil ones?
22elements

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 25, 2013
I think there's a little evil in all of us. U can choose to believe it or not but you liked trolling in fox. .. Just as much as daymare did. Me never I was a good boy. Joy didn't seem crazy to me when I spoke to her but everyone says she is so I guess all I can do there is assume. People like to think that they are correct and proper but they aren't, look at racy, flj, Renee. At first they loved my humor... Now they became some raging hormonal women out for me.. All because I stopped paying attention them... Freaking lonely old ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min u Make Me Laugh 1,383,694
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Barack calls me B... 59,531
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 513,248
Katherine, she is a beauty! 7 hr the circus is in ... 1
College Park has coyotes and bears! 7 hr the circus is in ... 1
Big Hospital Bill 7 hr the circus is in ... 2
Disgraceful Trump 7 hr Just Sayin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages