Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
49,781 - 49,800 of 65,959 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
States Witnesses:
"I had got hit over my had head...I was hit so hard I don't know if I saw what I heard or I heard what I saw...."
....numbnut.
OMG there are sidewalks laying around everywhere. What if some kid should find one laying around.
Inspector Beaver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>OMG there are sidewalks laying around everywhere. What if some kid should find one laying around.
Hey numbnut!...if you find one,...pound it up your ass!
Inspector Beaver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Alcohol kills brain cells. Pot does not.
...lol...says the brain dead ne-groid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are very racist
How fortunate that people your bigoted ilk are being found out and pushed to the margins and the trailer parks of society, AnalOriface.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
All in all the chronic use of marijuana is not good for the brain, and certainly wouldn't warrant legalization.
You are proof that mothers imbibing in alcohol while pregnant is worse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
A recent study says pot alters brain waves, making good decisions less possible. Plus, Trayvon outweighed Zimmerman by 60 pounds.
LyingC*T74...

Pedophile = 200+ POUNDS
BOY HE KILLED = 158 pounds

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How fortunate that people your bigoted ilk are being found out and pushed to the margins and the trailer parks of society, AnalOriface.
Anal todger doger that is because people like you and your bigoted ilk racist kind choose it Barestool2626 and no one else just like today with the voting act of 1965 was ruled unconstitutional and it promotes racism just like you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Anal todger doger that is because people like you and your bigoted ilk racist kind choose it Barestool2626 and no one else just like today with the voting act of 1965 was ruled unconstitutional and it promotes racism just like you.
It will be interesting to see how this changes the makeup of Alabama and Mississippi.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnut!...if you find one,...pound it up your ass!
Is making brain dead cheap shots your subsatute for having sex with women? I would tell you to get a grip on yourself but I think that is what you are doing when on Topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Anal todger doger that
Cross burning tonight, AnalOriface?
Inspector Beaver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Is making brain dead cheap shots your subsatute for having sex with women? I would tell you to get a grip on yourself but I think that is what you are doing when on Topix.
I think you got me confused with Barefool,...and your own big fat needle-dick redbone.

Bwahahahahaha...

GFY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross burning tonight, AnalOriface?
sounds like what you are going to since you are insinuating Anal Toger Doger.
Inspector Beaver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I be peekin' out my window cuz I wuz hungry, and cuz I was waitin' 4 da meet man to cum over so's i cud git a stake...when I gat hit on my had head,...i was hit so hard i don't know if i saw what i heard or i heard what i saw...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It will be interesting to see how this changes the makeup of Alabama and Mississippi.
I agree.
Woof

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Zimmerman is not a murder he is a killer fine line there. The trial is to determine if he is a murder. Being a killer is not always a crime. The fact is not in dispute that he killed someone but if he was justified. I understand this is a fine line but it is a line none the less. Now it is time for the six women to decide.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got me confused with Barefool,...and your own big fat needle-dick redbone.
Bwahahahahaha...
GFY!
How come the most retarded A holes on this site are always Rat Wing Republicans.
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Alcohol kills brain cells. Pot does not.
Actually, muddpacker, that has been proven wrong, urban legion stuff at best-ETOH has not cytolytic effects on the neurons in concentrations possible in vivo.
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LyingC*T74...
Pedophile = 200+ POUNDS
BOY HE KILLED = 158 pounds
Wounds on bodies:
The Timid, soft Pudgie Hispanic, black white guy: dozens including- multipleabrrasions to face and scalp, lacerations to scalp, fractured nose and epistaxis,multiple contusions to face and scalp.

The Sucker punching, concrete head slaming Thug: 1 9mm hole in chest.

Thank God I was not there in Sanford that night as I would have been dead of head injury as I have no CCW.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, muddpacker, that has been proven wrong, urban legion stuff at best-ETOH has not cytolytic effects on the neurons in concentrations possible in vivo.
You don't know nothing
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Amazing what a itsy bitsy hole can do when strategically placed. I wonder if that 9 embedded or exited?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs