Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#57787 Apr 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>So far you've been wrong about everything you posted.

Zimmerthug called the police non emergency number and spoke to the police dispatcher.

Shouldn't you verify before making an ass of yourself?

You are the one who needs to "solber" up.
Same phone and obviously recorded. I guess it really doesn't matter.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57788 Apr 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
Wrong link in above post. This is correct link.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
If you will notice Martins father said it wasn't Traygone screaming for help on the tape. More evidence for acquittal. Thanks for sharing that information with others that didn't already know. May help them realize also that it was justified.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57789 Apr 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Z was acting civillized, LOL, he was looking for undesirables and keeping his community safe.

What is normal for you? Bars on the windows and thugs on the porch?
Running and likely laughing at some security guard who can't keep up, that's your idea of civilized?

Poor trayvon, so many choices. He could have complied with the security guard or kept running, jumped a fence and ducked inside of dad's house, laughing and watching all the cops driving up & down the street,looking for him. Not a very smart 17 yo, that's for sure or maybe his normal is the same as yours.

Guess you could say TBONE got tackled on the 10 yd line. lackluster & poor performance with little promise.
Or he could have used his phone to call 911 instead of talking to his ho
Truth

Rome, GA

#57790 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile wasn't arrested for ignoring the dispatcher's directive.

If you make a phone call to the police and the police tell you to do something and you ignore it: you can expect to pay the consequences.

NONE of this would have happened if the pedophile did what he was told.

Let's all remember this happened because Zimmerman has a personality defect that he decided - perhaps because of his lack of height, perhaps because his mommy didn't love him enough- that he thought he could be a cop even though he FLUNKED OUT of school.

So instead of earning a badge, he bought a handgun, and instead of being a cop, he became a cop wannabe.

He confronted this boy and he discovered he was cut out to be a cop.
Just because Zim followed doesn't make it his fault nor is it illegal. None of us would be fat if it wasn't for food. When a dope head, thief, and thug attack they can be shot in self defense. That's all that happened here and the jury of Zimmerman's piers not Traygone's will see it that way.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57792 Apr 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for a deal when the state can't prove their case.
Need?

The pedophile is the one who needs.

Best interest in the state is to bleed every nickle the pedophile has and plea him out.
Mr james

Ashburn, VA

#57793 Apr 27, 2013
Nigeria NDA form 2013 is out for more information. contact 08106290733 or 08142770875

Location hidden

#57794 Apr 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.
The pedophile ignoring the police dispatcher establishing a line in the sand.

Location hidden

#57795 Apr 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Same phone and obviously recorded. I guess it really doesn't matter.
The recording matters.

It marks the footprint the pedophile made when he was told to not chase the boy any further.
Mr james

United States

#57796 Apr 27, 2013
Nigeria army recument form 2013 is out kindly call 08142770875 . 08160763872.

Location hidden

#57797 Apr 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he could have used his phone to call 911 instead of talking to his ho
AH, so your mom will be called to give testimony.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#57798 Apr 27, 2013
The comments by some on this site just go to show that Plan B should be made available for free to everyone (in bulk for some). By doing that, they can erase future generations of bigots and racists before they even start.
Sure am sorry they didn't have something as easy as a pill for the mothers of these idiots.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57799 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand for you people collecting welfare, there hasn't been a raise that you can run out and buy another bag of pork rinds during the month.
Try investing in the stock market instead of collecting used condoms.
I understand: you have a constant supply of the condoms.
Haven't collected welfare, unless the monthly stipend for foster children in my home is welfare,Barefootin' It, nor have I ever purchased, much less injested pork rinds. My stocks have done well in hard times such as these, no complaints, although with Barack Hussein Obama's sorry economy, if one makes any money, it's a plus. Can't wait for 2016. But if the Hil-Bily with "Obama Money" having a vote, is anywhere near the Oval Office, we're screwed.

Location hidden

#57800 Apr 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't collected welfare,
because we know anything you say here must be true.

You say so.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57801 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
police dispatcher.
Dispatcher
Sanford Police Department.
Zimmerman
Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher
OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?
Zimmerman
He looks black.
Dispatcher
Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman
Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.
Dispatcher
OK, he's just walking around the area…
Zimmerman
looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher
OK…
Zimmerman
Now he's just staring at me.
Dispatcher
OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman
That's the clubhouse…
Dispatcher
That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman
Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher
OK.
Zimmerman
He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
Dispatcher
How old would you say he looks?
His answer to that last question was totally different to what he said to Trayvon's parents in court. AFTER they had refused to speak to him before court.

This asshole thug doesn't even know what the truth is, no wonder he convinced his wife to perjure herself for him.

Location hidden

#57803 Apr 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will notice Martins father said it wasn't Traygone screaming for help on the tape. More evidence for acquittal. Thanks for sharing that information with others that didn't already know. May help them realize also that it was justified.
You forgot to mention, Robert Zimmerman the thug's father also said it wasn't Zimmerman.

Location hidden

#57804 Apr 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
Most important is that since the event took place, vandalism, theft and home burglaries have dropped dramatically in that community.
I expect after they acquit Zimmerman, it won't take much time at all until communities all across America become safer.
You post crap that you make up and claim it's fact. ROFLMAO at you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57806 Apr 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
because we know anything you say here must be true.
You say so.
Absolutely, thank you.

Location hidden

#57807 Apr 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
I
reported
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57808 Apr 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, thank you.
lol! And yet, still no dow!

woohoo!

Location hidden

#57809 Apr 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
I
REPORTED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min red and right 1,262,771
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Just Roxie 1,392
Is there a criminal link to the missing children? 1 hr the circus is in ... 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 501,405
I hope pythons don't get started in Lake Apopka! 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 3 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages