Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,738)

Showing posts 34,741 - 34,760 of64,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
free zimmerman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman was not walking back to his car. He was chasing down an unarmed boy who was minding his own business. Chasing him down to murder him. That's why he was no longer on the phone with LE.
You're a ridiculous imbecile, go away, child.
Alpha Male

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious, the boy was guilty of first degree criminal walking at night while being black in a white neighborhood.
And he was armed with a bag of Skittles...
I guess calling the police was not an option? LOL He had a phone in his hand. He turned back to kick some ass. He assaulted someone with a gun. This person was ready to defend. Riots will happen over this and more will die. All for what? What is a young black man's life worth? I don't need to answer that, Chicago will. Clean up thy own house first. Excuses will not make this situation better. I'm not the one that puts a value on life in the ghetto. The people that live there do. What is the value of a young black males life? Baltimore,Chicago,Little Rock,Detroit,Los Angeles,New Orleans and Washington, DC. I don't set the value !!!!! The value is being set by who?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious, the boy was guilty of first degree criminal walking at night while being black in a white neighborhood.

And Thug Zimmerman was judge, jury and executioner (commonly known as murderer).

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

free zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Your willful ignorance is appalling.. Trayvon was no boy or child, he was a violent thug, that's a fact. His own illegal and violent actions caused his death.
He followed Zimmerman to commit a felony, you have nothing, no witness, no nothing to prove otherwise.
If you do, let's see it.
It is you who are willfully ignorant. Trayvon was, indeed, a child. So says the state if Florida. So says the norms of society.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

free zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Your willful ignorance is appalling.. Trayvon was no boy or child, he was a violent thug, that's a fact. His own illegal and violent actions caused his death.
He followed Zimmerman to commit a felony, you have nothing, no witness, no nothing to prove otherwise.
If you do, let's see it.
No, it was Thug Zimmerman who followed the child, even after being advised not to do so.

Thug Zimmerman committed a felony. His actions on that day fell in line with his background...a violent Thug who likes to hit on women and cops and Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (his words, not mine).
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Your credibility crumples everytime you post.

How many times have we gone down Memory Lane to prove your Lying and Racist azz wrong?

Too many.

Jerk.
You burnouts still don't get it do you?

I'll say it again then.

I never had any posts removed from Topix.

Prove me wrong!

You can't.

You are a filthy liar.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Syria is serious about sarin!
rosie

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Hi Buff!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Or anywhere for that matter.

<quoted text>
Does attributing bogus posts to me make you feel empowered somehow?

We all know you are the author of that Canadian soil post.

You're a homophobe and a race baiter.

...just another ghetto rat who was abused by your uncle.

Who's you daddy?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

It's hard to believe that this moron ever passed the bar.

Unbelievable!

WTF!

Where do these people come from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rosie wrote:
Hi Buff!!
Hi Rosie!

How you doing?
rosie

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rosie!
How you doing?
Im good.How about you?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rosie wrote:
<quoted text>

Im good.

How about you?
I'm fine, I've been keping busy.

How the bears doing out there in the woods?

LOL!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Does attributing bogus posts to me make you feel empowered somehow?

We all know you are the author of that Canadian soil post.

You're a homophobe and a race baiter.

...just another ghetto rat who was abused by your uncle.

Who's you daddy?
No one has to invent posts for you, jerk.

Topix is littered with your racist, hate-filled, ignorant, perverted and non-sensical posts. I wish they all could be deleted from the dozens of aliases that you've used over the past several months.

You've come on here lately trying to be more human and at the same time denying your past.

Well, your makeover fools no one. And to change yourself will involve a lot more than demanding rational dialogue from others while pretending to be what you aren't.

If you're going to engage in a makeover, know the cardinal rule...

Change begins within.

You are the same hate-filled, filthy, perverted, shameless, bigoted, irrational, ignorant and nasty Fool you were six months ago, three months ago, one month ago, one week ago, one day ago, one hour ago, one moment ago.

Your filthy posts cannot be forgotten, you degenerate. Go ahead, try to dress your rotten azz up. It doesn't matter. Filth dressed up is still filth.

Just like Thug Zimmerman.

Filth.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

free zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>whites killing other whites is not the subject, interracial crime is the subject, blacks killing whites and other non blacks and never being being called hate crimes is the issue.
The only manufactured outrages we hear about are the incredibly rare times when a black is killed by a non black.
Like this time.
No, the subject is one human killing another.

I look beyond race. I'll let you dwell on race since it gets your juices going
rosie

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I have a bear sign near my house but i have never seen any.My universal studios annual pass is expiring so I will try to go as much as I can before the end of the year.
booligan

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious, the boy was guilty of first degree criminal walking at night while being black in a white neighborhood.
Oh we've heard that jigspeak already. Martin was a thug looking for trouble and he got it. He would have killed Zimmerman if he didn't have a way to protect himself.

Lesson to whitey-get a gun and learn to shoot. These animals are crawling around in a neighborhood near you.
booligan

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
Topix is littered with your racist, hate-filled, ignorant, perverted and non-sensical posts. I wish they all could be deleted from the dozens of aliases that you've used over the past several months.
You've come on here lately trying to be more human and at the same time denying your past.
Well, your makeover fools no one. And to change yourself will involve a lot more than demanding rational dialogue from others while pretending to be what you aren't.
Change begins within.
You are the same hate-filled, filthy, perverted, shameless, bigoted, irrational, ignorant and nasty Fool you were six months ago, three months ago, one month ago, one week ago, one day ago, one hour ago, one moment ago.
Your filthy posts cannot be forgotten, you degenerate. Go ahead, try to dress your rotten azz up. It doesn't matter. Filth dressed up is still filth.
Filth.
Well aren't you the hypocrite!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>

Change begins within.
Filth.
I don't know what you're taliking about.

I never had any posts removed from, by, or on Topix.

Understand?..... numbnut?
booligan

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
No, it was Thug Zimmerman who followed the child, even after being advised not to do so.
Thug Zimmerman committed a felony. His actions on that day fell in line with his background...a violent Thug who likes to hit on women and cops and Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (his words, not mine).
A felony? Your racist perspective is comical because Zimmerman didn't commit a felony. He reported a suspicious person and was on his way to meet the police until he was attacked by thug Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,741 - 34,760 of64,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altamonte Springs Discussions

Search the Altamonte Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min frontporchreactionary 1,036,292
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 min Murph 70,234
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 43,125
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min Murphey_Law 478,422
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) 1 hr Miss naughty 433
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Marley 13,309
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Marley 901
•••
•••
•••
Altamonte Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••