Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,068

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#43297 Dec 6, 2012
Hi Buff!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43298 Dec 6, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Or anywhere for that matter.

<quoted text>
Does attributing bogus posts to me make you feel empowered somehow?

We all know you are the author of that Canadian soil post.

You're a homophobe and a race baiter.

...just another ghetto rat who was abused by your uncle.

Who's you daddy?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43299 Dec 6, 2012
It's hard to believe that this moron ever passed the bar.

Unbelievable!

WTF!

Where do these people come from?

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43300 Dec 6, 2012
rosie wrote:
Hi Buff!!
Hi Rosie!

How you doing?
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#43301 Dec 6, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rosie!
How you doing?
Im good.How about you?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43302 Dec 6, 2012
rosie wrote:
<quoted text>

Im good.

How about you?
I'm fine, I've been keping busy.

How the bears doing out there in the woods?

LOL!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#43303 Dec 6, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Does attributing bogus posts to me make you feel empowered somehow?

We all know you are the author of that Canadian soil post.

You're a homophobe and a race baiter.

...just another ghetto rat who was abused by your uncle.

Who's you daddy?
No one has to invent posts for you, jerk.

Topix is littered with your racist, hate-filled, ignorant, perverted and non-sensical posts. I wish they all could be deleted from the dozens of aliases that you've used over the past several months.

You've come on here lately trying to be more human and at the same time denying your past.

Well, your makeover fools no one. And to change yourself will involve a lot more than demanding rational dialogue from others while pretending to be what you aren't.

If you're going to engage in a makeover, know the cardinal rule...

Change begins within.

You are the same hate-filled, filthy, perverted, shameless, bigoted, irrational, ignorant and nasty Fool you were six months ago, three months ago, one month ago, one week ago, one day ago, one hour ago, one moment ago.

Your filthy posts cannot be forgotten, you degenerate. Go ahead, try to dress your rotten azz up. It doesn't matter. Filth dressed up is still filth.

Just like Thug Zimmerman.

Filth.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#43304 Dec 6, 2012
free zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>whites killing other whites is not the subject, interracial crime is the subject, blacks killing whites and other non blacks and never being being called hate crimes is the issue.
The only manufactured outrages we hear about are the incredibly rare times when a black is killed by a non black.
Like this time.
No, the subject is one human killing another.

I look beyond race. I'll let you dwell on race since it gets your juices going
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#43305 Dec 6, 2012
I have a bear sign near my house but i have never seen any.My universal studios annual pass is expiring so I will try to go as much as I can before the end of the year.
booligan

Mishawaka, IN

#43306 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious, the boy was guilty of first degree criminal walking at night while being black in a white neighborhood.
And he was armed with a bag of Skittles...
Oh we've heard that jigspeak already. Martin was a thug looking for trouble and he got it. He would have killed Zimmerman if he didn't have a way to protect himself.

Lesson to whitey-get a gun and learn to shoot. These animals are crawling around in a neighborhood near you.
booligan

Mishawaka, IN

#43307 Dec 6, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is littered with your racist, hate-filled, ignorant, perverted and non-sensical posts. I wish they all could be deleted from the dozens of aliases that you've used over the past several months.
You've come on here lately trying to be more human and at the same time denying your past.
Well, your makeover fools no one. And to change yourself will involve a lot more than demanding rational dialogue from others while pretending to be what you aren't.
Change begins within.
You are the same hate-filled, filthy, perverted, shameless, bigoted, irrational, ignorant and nasty Fool you were six months ago, three months ago, one month ago, one week ago, one day ago, one hour ago, one moment ago.
Your filthy posts cannot be forgotten, you degenerate. Go ahead, try to dress your rotten azz up. It doesn't matter. Filth dressed up is still filth.
Filth.
Well aren't you the hypocrite!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43308 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>

Change begins within.
Filth.
I don't know what you're taliking about.

I never had any posts removed from, by, or on Topix.

Understand?..... numbnut?
booligan

Mishawaka, IN

#43309 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
No, it was Thug Zimmerman who followed the child, even after being advised not to do so.
Thug Zimmerman committed a felony. His actions on that day fell in line with his background...a violent Thug who likes to hit on women and cops and Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (his words, not mine).
A felony? Your racist perspective is comical because Zimmerman didn't commit a felony. He reported a suspicious person and was on his way to meet the police until he was attacked by thug Martin.
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#43310 Dec 6, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine don't get removed anymore.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43311 Dec 6, 2012
rosie wrote:
I have a bear sign near my house but i have never seen any.My
universal studios annual pass is expiring so I will try to go as much as I can before the end of the year.
I go to Bush Gardens in Tampa every once in a while.

They got elephants and giraffes and rhino's there and I hear/tell they gonna get some pygmies too!

It's a real jungle out there!
booligan

Mishawaka, IN

#43312 Dec 6, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You must understand these bigots can't stand it when people voice their opinions that differs from theirs. They would rather gang up thugstyle and harrass people like you with all kinds of accusations with the hope you'll go away.
Really

Newport News, VA

#43313 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
No, it was Thug Zimmerman who followed the child, even after being advised not to do so.
Thug Zimmerman committed a felony. His actions on that day fell in line with his background...a violent Thug who likes to hit on women and cops and Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (his words, not mine).
What law did he break in defending himself???
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#43314 Dec 6, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to Bush Gardens in Tampa every once in a while.
They got elephants and giraffes and rhino's there and I hear/tell they gonna get some pygmies too!
It's a real jungle out there!
I go there too.I was working across the street at that aerospace facility.I stopped at dunkin douhnuts on the way to work one morning at 4am.I parked on the side of the building so no one would park by me and scratch my truck.I was nervous when I seen a escalade with Georgia plates.The driver asked me for money and there was a person hiding in the passenger seat.They were black.Im sure they were up to something.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43315 Dec 6, 2012
booligan wrote:
<quoted text>

You must understand these bigots can't stand it when people voice their opinions that differs from theirs. They would rather gang up thugstyle and harrass people like you with all kinds of accusations with the hope you'll go away.
That's true, they're a nasty bunch of degenerates. They wanna see George Zimmerman fry cause he had the audacity to defend himself against a black man. It's payback for over 300 years of slavery.
Really

Newport News, VA

#43316 Dec 6, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman was not walking back to his car. He was chasing down an unarmed boy who was minding his own business. Chasing him down to murder him. That's why he was no longer on the phone with LE.
Now thats funny....Hello police....I'm chasing someone to kill them please come...oh, gotta go. ROFLMFAO.....The factual evidence is all coming out and folks like you cant stand it. Z-man will walk. Traybon-Allgone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,108,390
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 min LizW 17,655
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Earthling-1 46,556
My Experience of Easily Transfer Canon DC100 VR... 5 hr Micheal Fu 1
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Doug77 1,074
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr Mary NY 25,830
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr ram 2,471
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE